Chapter 6

Canis Lupus Signatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

            When they took a look at the sky outside, Jonghun told Jungkook they should go. They would be in trouble, so it would be for the best that they returned before the sun completely went down. The older agreed and they walked their way home slowly, without trading a word. When they reached the village, Jungkook said goodbye to Jonghun.

            -Thanks for today, for showing me the amulet and... well... – He inhaled, making a face.

            Noticing his struggle, Jonghun nodded.

            -I liked it too.

            Jungkook smiled, relieved.

            -Could I maybe see you tomorrow?

            -You can meet me here, after lunch.

            -Great. I'll be here. – Jungkook walked away slowing, hesitating before turning into a wolf and running.

            Jonghun waved at him and he had a small smile still playing on his lips as he walked to his den.

            Before he even reached the place, he heard a growl coming from behind him and his body froze. It was his father’s growl.

            He turned around to see the big black wolf turning into his raging looking father. After hearing Kai’s growl, Sehun came out of the den and joined the man.

            -Hey… - Jonghun waved at his parents coyly. – What’s wrong?

            -What is wrong is that I went to talk to Luhan about letting you go to that party and you just abandoned your brothers and went to the party anyways! – Kai yelled, and he sounded really angry.

            -Plus Dai was looking for you with a stick you threw to the forest and told him to fetch! – Sehun added, seeming equally mad.

            -That too, the poor thing dragged that stick around for the rest of the afternoon! – Kai yelled and then sighed, trying to calm himself down. - I’m really disappointed in you, Jonghun.

            -I know, I’m sorry. – The boy told them. – I shouldn’t let the cubs playing by themselves and I shouldn’t have gone to... to that party - He said, unsure.

            Didn't his parents know the party started by night time? It should probably be starting now... Even so, they thought he went there, and that was way better than telling them were he actually was. So he decided to use the excuse.

            -I won’t do that anymore. Promise. - He completed.

            -And…? – Sehun asked.

            -And I’ll apologize to Dai.

            Kai nodded, hands on his hips.

            -And stop throwing sticks for your brother to fetch, we told you this before Jonghun, he is not a dog.

            -But he loves chasing things. – Jonghun argu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter