Chapter 5

Canis Lupus Signatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

Chapter 5

 

       Trying not to get too far from the village, Jonghun took Jungkook through the path that led to the sanctuary. Jonghun kept talking as they strolled down to the lake, telling the East Wolf all he could about the land, the village and the lakes, and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from watching him. Besides being kind and smart, Jonghun's features were very pretty and the way he moved his body was unique.

            When they reached the stones of the lake, the young stopped.

            -Am I talking too much? - Jonghun asked, removing Jungkook from his thoughts.

            -No, you are not. - The other answered - You don't look very happy now, though.

            -Oh, it's just... there's this party, you know? My parents don't want me to go, but it's the birthday of a friend and everybody's gonna be there...

            -You want to go there? We can just go and come back quickly.

            -I don't know, I don't like disobeying my parents. I think it's better that we just... stay in the land.

            Jungkook nodded.

            -So we must find something nice to do in here. - He said optimistically. - That ahead seems like a fun place. What is that? - He pointed to a cave by the end of the stone path.

            -Oh that's the sanctuary.

            -The amulet's sanctuary?

            -Yes. - Jonghun got suddenly excited. - Do you wanna see it?

            -Can we? - Jungkook checked nervously around.

            -Of course, we just can't tell anyone we did. - Jonghun chuckled. - Come on.

            Jungkook chuckled. They only met twice, but he already lost count of all the times Jonghun pulled him by the hand, leading him somewhere. This time, the pale boy took him towards a gigantic looking cave, covered by realistic drawings that told a history, the history of the missing and the reunion of the amulet's stones and the wars in between.

            The sanctuary was the place all lands determined to be the home of the magic amulet. It had stones and engravements by wolves of all lands on it and it was built in the South land so it could be closer to the tree of life, restoring the amulet's longevity and magic.

            The opening of the cave was closed by a wooden grid, that Jonghun grabbed and pulled carefully.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter