chapter 9 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
When they were resting,they see a boat."Hey,why doesn't we ride that boat?"Taeyeon said.They all look at where Taeyeon's pointing.All of them take their things and enter the boat.Taeyeon is the last one to enter.Along their journey,some were sleeping and some just in deep thought. "Luhan,when will we arrive?"Taeyeon ask him."For 2 days."Luhan said.Taeyeon nod."Luhan,can you tell me about you?"Luhan look at Taeyeon."Wae?""So I can make more friends."Taeyeon said."If you wake up,you will not remember one thing from your experience at The Blue Kingdom."Taeyeon look at Luhan shock. "I promise,I'll never forget you."Taeyeon said and show her pinky.Luhan chuckle and then show his straight face back."You will not remember one thing from this kingdom."Luhan said firmly."Then you have to come back to reality with me."Taeyeon said. "Don't want to."Luhan said."Than I will not go back to reality."Taeyeon said and look at Luhan serious."Do what you want."Luhan said and sleep.Since it was night,it was really cold.Taeyeon was shivering but then she feel a cloth wrap her petite body.Taeyeon look back to see Gilbon was sleeping. 'Well,maybe he was not that bad thought.'Taeyeon thought and drift to dreamland.