chapter 5 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
------------- Author P.O.V ------------- Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon wake up to see she was on the bed and Luhan was on the floor.'Doesn't I'm the one that sleep on the floor?'Taeyeon thought but she just brush it off."Luhan,Luhan.XI FREAKING LUHAN!!"Taeyeon shout and Luhan quickly get up. "What happen?"Luhan said half asleep while looking around."Wake up,it's already morning."Taeyeon shout beside Luhan's ear."O-okay,I wake up right now."Luhan said and two of them go to Gondalf."Gondalf,thanks for letting us sleep here for a night."Taeyeon said and two of them go back to their journey. Then they found a lake that was full with bears.'OMG,I have to take weapon out now.'Taeyeon thought.Taeyeon and Luhan quickly take out their sword and the bears attack them.They swiftly turn and kill almost all the bears there.Then suddenly a bear want to attack Taeyeon. Then Taeyeon shout.But before the bear can attack Taeyeon,the bear already fell.They see an arrow at the bear.They look for the person and found a handsome man.Luhan look at Taeyeon and see Taeyeon drooling over the guy.'Why does she drooling over him? That guy has long hair and also he is blonde.He look like a woman not a man.'Luhan thought while glare at the guy angrily. "Are you guys okay?"The guy ask.Lutae look at his face and realize that he is an Elf (Remind me of Super Junior.Hahaha)."Y-Yeah"Taeyeon stutter."Good then,next time becareful."The guy said with a straight face.Just as the guy want to go.Taeyeon call him."Hey,whe-where are you going?"Taeyeon ask. The guy turn back and go to Taeyeon.Luhan quickly near the distance between him and Taeyeon."Why is that young lady?"The guy ask."Well...."Before Taeyeon could continue the guy cut her word."If you want to said that you already fall for my charm,just shut your mouth."The guy said with a poker face.Taeyeon start to boiling in anger. "You are so full of yourself you know?! JUST F*** OFF!!"Taeyeon shout to the guy and huff angrily.She go away from them.The guy shock."Serve you well."Luhan mouth the word to the guy and hop happily to Taeyeon. "Hah,really.I thought she was an angel."The guy said and go to the forest."Taeyeon walk by the forest angrily."Hey,wait for me!!"Luhan shout."Taeyeon turn and glare at Luhan."You are the one that's suppose to hurry!!"Taeyeon shout and continue walking."That girl surely have a short temper."Luhan mumble.