chapter 3 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
I go to the grandma to ask something."Urm....grandma,do you know how I can get out from this world to the future?"I ask.Hopefully the grandma know.The grandma nod.Oh yeah! Hopefully it's not that hard to go back. The grandma take something from her bed and give it to me.I look at it and it was a map.The grandma said it was a map that will led me to the future.I just nod."You have to go throught this town and go to the dark forest.Lastly you have to climb the Lonely Mountain." The grandma said.I just nod blankly.Mom!!! I don't want to do this!! But I have no option I have to do this.Hwaiting! "Oh and when you want to go to dark forest,you will found a guy that's a Korean. And he will help you to go throught the dark forest and Lonely Mountain."The grandma said and give me a clothes. "You have to wear this or the people will get suspicious of you and you will enter jail."I widen my eyes at the word jail."O-okay,thank you for everything.The grandma take a little food and water and put it in my bag."Thanks grandma! I will never forget you!"I shout and see the grandma smile.I go to the town and see everyone looking at me. -------- At Seoul -------- Jessica and Mrs Kim are crying infront of the sleeping Taeyeon infront of them.The doctor said that she will sleeping for 1 or 2 weeks."Taeyeon-ah,this is not a fairy tale you know! Wake up please! There is no prince charming to come and kiss you to wake you up!"Jessica said while sobbing. --------------- At Blue Kingdom --------------- I just stand frozen there.Right now I was dumbfounded you know.Infront of me was a forest.....nope.....a jungle.WHAT THE HECK!! I just found this in 'The Hobbit'.It was really dark and gloomy.It wss like a haunted jungle.I'm trembling like crazy right now. Before I enter the forest,I search for the guy that the grandma said.Then I heard people jump from the tree.I look at it and quickly take out my weapon.Well,the grandma give me two sword.And it was pretty! Okay I have no time to saying that right now.I see a sword was thrown to me and quickly hit it with my sword."Hey,who are you? Come out."I said in a perfect English. I put back my sword and hear someone talk in Korea."Just speak Korean will ya?"A guy,handsome guy said."How can you know that I'm a Korean?"I ask."Your accent."The guy said while wiping his sword."Eeerrr....My name is Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon."I said. "Luhan,Xi Luhan."The guy said."Aren't that chinese name."I ask.He just nod."That grandma said you are a Korean."I said.It was confusing you know."I'm in a same situation with you.Faint while doing something and end up in that grandma house.But I say that I live in Korea,that's why she thought I was Korean."Luhan explain.Oooh. "So,why doesn't you go back to the future if you know the way out?" the guy look at me and tap at the grass beside him.I sit there and look at him."My parents always abuse me and everyone bully me.So,I have no place to feel love from anyone else.That's why I live here eventhought there is no people that love me,they doesn't abuse me."Luhan said while looking at the sky. Then I sob."Why are you crying?"Luhan said and look at me."I'm sorry,I shouldn't ask you that question."I said and sob louder."Quiet will you.The guard will hear you and take you to the king."Luhan said to me angrily."Sorry."I said and pout."It's okay,anyway we have to start to walk right now before 1 week or else you will never get out from this kingdom."Luhan said and I quickly follow him to enter the dark forest.