Bonus chapter (but short)

Taeyeon's adventure

(A/N : This is when Taeyeon at hospital.) "Hyung~~"Sungjong said as he peek over Sunggyu's room."What.."Sunggyu said as he rub his eyes.Tiredness overwhelm him."I got Taeyeon noona's hospital's address."Sungjong shout excitedly.All members went at his room and shout."What?!?"Even Sunggyu.Honestly,all of them have a hopeless crush at Taeyeon.But,they don't want to confess to her because they knew Taeyeon like...nope....love Luhan very much."What are we doing here? Let's go visit Taeyeon noon!"Woohyun said and all of them went to their room to change.

 

 

 They went to the hospital while brought flowers and fruits with them."Is there a patient name Kim Taeyeon here?"Sunggyu ask.The nurse check in the computer and nod.

 

 

 "At room 3-AB1."They thank her and went to 3rd floor.They search for the room and found it.Just as they want to enter,Heechul stop them."Who are you? Why do you want to visit my dongsaeng? Are you also related with Taeyeon and her adventures?"Heechul said with a stern voice."Nae,we want to visit Taeyeon noona."Hoya said."Tiffany and Jessica pout cutely and whine."Why does her adventures are full with cuties?"They said."Yah! You have your own BF Jessica Jung!"Heechul said and Jessica pout even more.Heechul allowed them to enter.

 

 

 "Noona!"They barge through the door.Taeyeon jump in shockness."You guys scared me there."Taeyeon glare at them."We scared you? But,aren't you scared with the dragon?"They asked."If I said that I'm not scared then I'm totally lying."They laugh."Noona,you know what.Hyungs like you."Sungjong whisper to her."Chincha."Taeyeon whisper to him and they chuckle."You guys,we are dating."Taeyeon said excitedlg while clinging with Luhan's arm.All of them start to pout.

 

 

 "Noona,you betrayed us."They fake sobs.And then they laugh.Actually some of them are sad but they are happy watching Taeyeon happy."Yah,she is my girlfriend and nobody can separate us except death."Luhan said and stare at Taeyeon's eyes.They smile shyly."Cheesy~~"They said and laugh.