Chapter 11 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
----------------- Taeyeon P.O.V ----------------- I groan and stand up.When I stand up I see a dragon's head.It was really big.More big than a house.Trust me I'm not lying.So....this is what the grandma said.Okay,now let's search for the key.I was searching for the key almost for 5 minutes.I go to the wall and rest my body abit.It was tiring.I look at my right and see a light.I go there quietly so the dragon doesn't wake up.Just as I want to reach for the key,the ground is shaking. I look up and see the dragon is staring at me.I gasp and quickly hide."Where does you want to hide.Oh I know,you must want to take the key right?"The dragon said.Bingo! So can you give it to me?! I just want to shout that infront of that dragon's face.But I just keep quiet.I take out my ring and wear it. ---------------- Author P.O.V ---------------- Taeyeon take out her ring and wear it.The dragon look behind the wall and see nothing."Where are you kiddo?"The dragon said while smirk.Wow,the dragon can smirk.Taeyeon glare at the dragon.'What the ? Why does everyone said that I'm a kiddo? Even a dragon call me a kiddo.'Taeyeon thought and snort."Where are you!! Come out now!!"The dragon shout and spray the fire from it mouth everywhere.While Taeyeon was running quickly. At outside,they are waiting for Taeyeon to come out.Then the ground shaking.All of them stumble.While Gilbon and Tuerilla had a shock expression."Oh shoot.The dragon is already awake."Gilbon and Tuerilla said in unison while the others just look at them questionly.