Chapter 2 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
I wake up and see a grandma was looking at me."You okay?"That grandma ask me......in english.Well fortunately I learn english at Jessica and I am an A student for english, that's what Jessica said."Eerrm,I'm Okay.Anyway,where am I?"I ask.I'm trembling like crazy right now.I look at the house and it look familiar.Wait...I have seen this at 'The Hobbit'.The old house. "You at The Blue Kingdom (Just made up the name and I'll not make this exactly like in The Hobbit).The grandma said.Blue Kingdom? I don't even know that we have that own kingdom at this world."How do you found me?"I keep asking her.It was weird,I was watching The Hobbit in my house and suddenly I wake up,here I am at this old house in The Blue Kingdom. "Well......I found you laying infront of my house,so I just take you inside."The grandma said."Grandma!"Suddenly I heard a voice shout.I see a fat little boy walk to the grandma."Grandma,I'm hungry."The boy whine to the grandma."Eerr...can I talk with you in private?"I said to the grandma.The grandma nod and we go to a room. "Err...I'll tell you where I came from."I said and the grandma nod."I know it was ridiculous but,I came from future.And I live in Seoul." I said.The grandma just nod.No shockness appear from her face."I already know it."The grandma just nod."How?"I ask."Look at your clothes."I look at my clothes and realize I was in modern clothes. "But aren't you weird someone wear this clothes."I ask.This grandma is weird."Well.....there is ton of people like you end up laying infront of my house."The grandma said.I just nod.Well staying here is not bad thought.