chapter 6 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
Taeyeon and Luhan rest under the tree near a river."Luhan,how old are you?"Taeyeon ask while drinking the water at the river."21.You?"Luhan ask."Same,so chingu,where will we go after this?"Taeyeon ask."We'll go to lonely mountain then you can go back home."Luhan said. Taeyeon nod."Can't wait to see Jessica and my mom."Taeyeon said while grinning.At midnight,Luhan was slewping peacefully while Taeyeon just stare at the sky.She was thinking about her friends and family. Then she heard the bush near them was walking?.Just as Taeyeon want to shout,someone drag Taeyeon and close Taeyeon's mouth using a handkerchief.When Taeyeon open ber eyes,she see 7 good looking guy infront of her while looking at her. "Who are you? What are you doing to me?"Taeyeon ask in English."Eeerrr.....hyung,i don't know how to speak English."A guy whisper to his hyung."Eerr......I'm Korean."Taeyeon said.7 of them sigh in relief because they don't know how to speak English."Errr.....well actually we came from the futu-""Nado"Taeyeon cut his word. All of them nod."Well we're going introduce ourselves.Hi,I'm Sunggyu."The guy that had small eyes said."Myungsoo."The guy said coldly."Hi,I'm Dongwoo.""Hi,I'm Hoya.""Hi,I'm Sungyeol."The guy said while grinning."Hi,I'm Sungjong.I'm the maknae."He said."Lastly,I'm Woohyun."He said while showing his charming smile. "I'm Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon."Taeyeon said while offering her hand for handshake.But nobody accept it."Well...maybe you guys doesn't like me."Taeyeon mumble.Then all of them except Myungsoo,shake her hand.Taeyeon just giggle.Then Taeyeon remember something."Wait,my friend.Let's go to my friend."Taeyeon said and all of them follow Taeyeon. When they arrive at the place where Taeyeon and Luhan rest,Luhan is nowhere to see."Luhan where are you! Xi Luhan,where are you!"Taeyeon shout.Then Taeyeon heard someone shout from above."Here!!"Taeyeon look above and see a giant spider drag Luhan to their nest. "You guys go attack the spiders,if you guys get attack,just shout my name."Taeyeon order them and they nod.They take their weapon and start to kill the spiders.When Taeyeon want to save Luhan,a spider start to attack her.Taeyeon take the ring and wear it.Then the spider infront of her said."Where is that little girl!"the spider shout. 'Good thing I have this ring.'Taeyeon thought and smirk.Taeyeon take ou the ring and said."I'm here."To the spider and kill the spider."Then she heard someone shout her name.'They must be in trouble.'Taeyeon thought and go to the place where the spiders nest at."They look delicious.""Yeah,when will we can eat them?"The spiders said. Taeyeon go to them that already get caught by the spider andcut the nest.All of them fall down to the ground.Taeyeon put the ring in her pocket and kill all of the spiders.Suddenly a spider push Taeyeon.Then Taeyeon fall down to the ground.But she doesn't see the 7 guys or Luhan.',where are them.'Taeyeon thought. Then a spider jump infront of her.Taeyeon jump from her spot.She reach for her pocket to take her ring but she didn't feel the ring.'Where is that damn ring.'Taeyeon thought while searching for the ring. Then she found the ring near a hole.Just when she want to pick the ring,the spider drag her.'Oh,.'.Taeyeon quickly struggle and turn around.She kill the spider in the blink of an eyes.She then wipe her hand and go to the ring and take the ring."Fortunately,I doesn't lose this ring."Taeyeon wear the ring and start to search for the 7 guys and Luhan. Then she found them killing the spiders.But,she doesn't see Hoya.'Maybe he fight another spiders'Taeyeon thought and kill the spiders that attack her. --------------- Hoya's side --------------- Hoya was backing from the spider that he fight.When suddenly,an arrow hit the spider.Hoya gasp.He look beside him and see a girl that maybe older than him for 1 or 2 years.He realize that the girl is an Elf.The Elf girl shoot an arrow to the spider infront of her and stab the spiders behind her.'She is freaking good.'Hoya thought while watching the girl fight. "Do you just want to watch me fight?"The girl said (All of the character in this story except Taeyeon,Luhan and Infinite speak English).Hoya fight with the girl. -------------------------------- Taeyeon's side & Taeyeon P.O.V -------------------------------- I start to fight the spiders and get them kill.Well,I hope I still like this when I come back.I go to the place where I see them fighting.But instead I see them get arrested? What?!?!?! I must follow them.I wear my ring and follow them. ---------------- Author P.O.V ---------------- The Elf people drag them to their king."Hyung,where is Taeyeon?"Sungjong ask Luhan.Luhan wide his eyes and look around for Taeyeon.'Where is that girl.'Luhan thought.