chapter 8 ~

Taeyeon's adventure
-------------- Author P.O.V -------------- After they except Taeyeon enter the box,Taeyeon stand beside the box and the floor start to open.The box start to roll to the river underneath.Then all of the box fall to the river.The floor close.Taeyeon just stare at the floor.She jump at the floor to make the floor open. Then she heard people walking to the place.Taeyeon go to the side and she fall to the river.She grab 1 box and enter to the box.She then go near Luhan."Hey Luhan,where are we going now."Taeyeon ask."Luhan look behind Taeyeon and look at Taeyeon."Before we go anywhere,we have to kill some Orc." Taeyeon look at him questionly."Look at your back!"Luhan shout.Taeyeon turn and see an Orc want to attack her.Then the Orc fall.She see the jerk running while kill some Orc."Thanks jerk!!"Taeyeon shout.The jerk just groan."His name is Gilbon."Luhan said to Taeyeon. "I will still call him jerk!"Taeyeon shout and start to kill some Orc.All of them kill the Orc.Then the jerk and Tuerilla enter the box.Gilbon enter Taeyeon's box while Tuerilla enter Hoya's box. "Hey,why are you enter my box!"Taeyeon shout."Can't I?"Gilbon said and smirk."Jerk."Taeyeon mumble.Taeyeon can't stand to stand beside him and enter Luhan's box."Sorry,I don't want to stand beside that jerk."Taeyeon said and glare at Gilbon. While Gilbon wink at her.She just roll her eyes.Luhan start to get jealous.'Aish,that guy.Why does he have to be so close with Taeyeon.'Luhan thought and glare at Gilbon. When they get to the side,they dry themself.Taeyeon was washing her sword because there is blood on her sword.She wash it while close her nose."Aish,why does that freaking Orc had a stinky blood."Taeyeon said in Korean."What are you saying?"Gilbon said as he squat beside."None of your bussiness."Taeyeon said and Mehrong him.She go to Luhan. 'Why does she always go to that baby face guy?'Gilbon thought.