Confession p.2

Sorrow can cause love
--1 week later--
It was a week after your encounter with D.O. and he'd started to be even more annoying towards you. Every time he looked at you, you felt awkward and embarrassed, and he would just say something that really pissed you off and smirk, making you hate him even more, even though you couldn't help but to think he looked y when he was smirking. Annie was acting suspicious as well. She kept on smiling brightly and whenever Lay was around, she'd be very nervous. And every time she looked at Kyungsoo, he would put on a fake smile, that only you recognized as fake, and look down, seeming to be hurt. You were pretty sure something was up between those two, but you couldn't figure out what and wasn't going to ask for it either.  
 
That afternoon you and Annie were chilling at her house after going for a coffee with Kyungsoo, Yixing and two of his Chinese friends/bandmates, Kris and Luhan. You sat on Annie's bed while she was walking around nervously. "Annie, are you okay?" You asked while laughing. "Ahh, ___, something's been on my mind lately and you need to help." "You know you can tell me anything right?" You asked and she nodded. "Spill it out girl" you said while smiling encouragingly. 
 
"I'm in love with Yixing." She simply stated while a nervous and innocent smile replaced her before pursed together lips. You smiled brightly. You knew he would be good for her, to her, with her. You’d seen the way he would look at her, it was the same look in which Annie used to look at Chanyeol when they were together. It was a look full of admiration, desire, respect and mainly, love. Lay was a good guy, he really was, and you knew he would treat her the way she deserved to be treated. He always reminded you of an angel, the way he treated people like they were as vulnerable as porcelain, the way he was nice to anyone, just because he wanted the best for everyone.
 
"I knew it! You guys would look so cute together! Annie and Yixing... Yinnie... Or Anxing" you smirked before loudly exclaiming, "I SHIP IT!". You stood up and hugged Annie really tightly before putting the music on full volume and started dancing all around the room, pulling Annie's arms to make her dance with you. You felt so happy for your best, best, best friend, but that feeling soon disappeared when you stopped dancing and you asked when she was going to confess. "Well, you know, I kinda need your help with that." She chuckled awkwardly and you prepared yourself for something horrible.
 
"You know that theme park that's only open during Christmas time? I want to go there to confess to him, but it can't just be the two of us, because that'd be too obvious..." "And you want me to come with you?" You finished her story. "Well yeah, you and ehm, well, D.O...." You sighed deeply and rolled your eyes before dropping yourself flat on her bed. "Please, ___, just this once?" She begged you. You sat up and looked at her. "Fine, I’ll come, because I ship Anxing and I want you to be happy. But I’m not coming along to your stupid make out dates like when you were with Chanyeol, ok?" She nodded enthusiastically, promising you that she would not ask any more of you than just a day in a Christmas theme park. "That's a deal then." You told her before hugging her again.
 
----------------------------------------------------
short update because the next chapter is going to be pretty long and sad :( please look forward to it! thanks for reading x