Hateful Date

Sorrow can cause love

Chapter 1

You sat in a café awkwardly. You were with your best friend, Annie, her boyfriend Chanyeol and his best friend, the reason of all the hatred in your life, Kyungsoo, or as his friends called him “D.O.”. You never called him D.O. because, well, you were not is friend. And you were never going to be. Annie and Chanyeol were once again making out in public while you and Kyungsoo both sipped your coffees and once in a while glared at each other.

You knew it was going to be like this, it always was. Annie would say the 4 of you were going to hang out and then eventually it’d end up with a steamy make out session between Annie and Chanyeol and two cranky kids who were each other’s biggest enemies. Now you knew the riddle, you initially refused to come along, but Annie had begged and promised you that this time they were going to actually talk and have fun. As you glared at D.O.’s face in annoyance, you promised yourself that you were never going to fall for Annie’s puppy eyes again.

You drank up your coffee and stood up before saying “I’m leaving now, I’ve got some stuff to do. See ya”, in a loud voice, trying to make Annie notice how annoyed you were. She didn’t. You angrily sighed and stamped out, not noticing D.O. had stood up as well. You walked out of the café into the quiet shopping mall. Your and the other’s teacher was ill and they couldn’t find a substitute so your class had a day off. Because every other student in the city did have school, the shopping mall was pretty much empty.

You stamped through the halls of the mall, annoyed at how Annie seemed to care a lot more about Chanyeol than you. Chanyeol seemed nice at first sight, but in fact he was actually a bit of a man . He’s a member of the school’s boy band, together with 5 other boys, including Kyungsoo. Their other half was on the convent school in China, but they didn’t even know each other because nobody in both bands had been on exchange yet. You didn’t trust Chanyeol because you knew he didn’t love Annie. Yes, he loved her body, her lips, her tongue, but not her. He didn’t love her precious personality, her sweet and caring self and her great sense of humor. You wanted to protect her, but that only caused a fight between the 2 of you, so you gave in and just let her find out the hard way. You knew you couldn’t pull her out of love no matter how many times you told her he was dangerous, so you went with it. You didn’t realize that this would also have consequences for you, one of which was that you had to spend your time either alone or with Kyungsoo, who was not really your favorite person to accompany you.

As the loud sound of your feet stamping on the floor filled the hallway, you hadn’t noticed someone walking after you, until he was suddenly next to you. You sent him a death glare. “what are you doing here Kyungsoo?” you asked in the most hateful tone possible. “same as you. I guess we both don’t really feel like watching our friends basically eating each other.” “you guessed that right, but that doesn’t mean you’re expected to hang out with me.” you looked at him with your -face. “I wasn’t planning to, I just need to go the same way as you, that’s all.” “good.” You shortly said. He looked at you like you were a lunatic. “what?!” you asked annoyed. You couldn’t stand him being within a radius of 10m from you, and him looking at you was even worse. “why do you hate me so much?” he asked, sounding just as hateful as you had before. “you’re annoying, selfish and you think you’re all great and important, but guess what? You’re not. Chanyeol, your best friend,” you emphasized the ‘best friend’-part, “doesn’t seem to think so either. So get that dirty, self-confident smirk of your face or I’ll make you.” You looked at him again disgustedly before walking into a different direction. You were sick of him, sick of Annie, sick of Chanyeol. Sick of the people that you spend all of your time with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if that ! i'll post the next chapter soon. i'd love you to leave some feedback! please anticipate the next chapter :)