Christmas

High School Romance 3: The Change

Xiumin

"Did you hear about that guy?" Chen asked

"What guy?" I answered.

"The one that killed himself because he didn't want to be gay?"

I eyed Chen and replied: "Did that really happen!?"

Chen nodded.

"Oh my gosh, that's so sad."

Chen nodded.

Kyungsoo

"Why is he here!?" I asked Oliver, I pointed at my cheating ex-boyfriend.

"I invited him, but I want to show something. Suho start the music."

That was when Oliver started dancing, I eyed Kai, who couldn't take his eyes off Oliver. What is with that smile!? He should be begging for me back! Wait-is this his plan? Make me-how dare he!

That means Oliver is playing along too, does that mean those two had something. Oliver would never do that, but-I don't know. What the hell!?

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said as I rose from the couch, I moved the presents I got from the others aside and grabbed Kai by the wrist and pulled him away with me.

Oliver

I stopped dancing, but the music didn't stop. I eyed Suho "Was I that bad?"

Suho shook his head and answered: "You were really good."

I nodded and walked over to the stereo, then I turned off the music. I turned to Baekhyun "Mind helping me get dinner ready?" Baekhyun nodded and followed me into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge door and took out the applesauce "Was my dancing bad?"

Baekhyun shook his head "Not at all, I liked it."

"But Kyungsoo didn't seem to like it, I wonder why."

"Maybe he was more concerned about you inviting Kai, the guy who cheated on him, to the party. I would be if I was in Kyungsoo's shoes."

"I see, but answer this: was I a better dancer or singer?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened. Oh, I got it! Now go for the kill, Oliver!

Kyungsoo

I pushed Kai inside the bathroom and shut the door behind me, I crossed my arms over my chest and asked: "Why did Oliver invite you?"

"He was just being nice, Kyungie~"

"Don't call me that!"

"Calm down, I just came to see my friends-"

"Keep on lying, I'm not believing you yet."

Kai sighed and leaned against the sink "I came for you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Will you please let me explain that 'night'?"

I didn't want to remember that night. I shook my head "No, Kai. I can't, can you just go home?"

"Kyungsoo-"

"Kai, don't make me scream at you. Just leave."

I couldn't look at him.

"Please."

Kai nodded and walked towards me, as I was in front of the door, he stopped and wrapped his arms around me and said: "I'll go, but I want you to know. I will never stop loving you, I will wait as long as it takes to have you again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I love you, Kyungsoo."

I didn't say anything...I didn't know what to say.

He left. He didn't say anything else, he just left; and the funny thing is...I didn't want him to let go.

---------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a while (LIFE!) I'll see you guys in the next update!

1) Are you like...dying from feels?

Mini-Game:

Save me, save me

Save me, save me

huin nun sairo sseolmaereul tago

dalliryeo haedo oerowoseo

honjaraseo neomu chuwo chuwo chuwo

(Hint: The song is from a group that is known to wear helmets)