Months

High School Romance 3: The Change

Kris

I walked into the cemetery with Tao wrapped around my arm, he wasn't really happy to be here. However, I think coming here wasn't a bad thing. We would all most likely end up here.

"I get it that you want to be a grandpa early, but why do we have to visit him?"

Grandpa? Does going to the grandpa at my age consider me a grandpa? I looked down at him and was going to tell Tao my opinion, but then I saw that pouted lip. I already knew if I started anything, I would surely be begging for Tao's forgiveness.

It took a couple minutes to reach the tombstone, but when we did Tao complained that the walk was kind of long and his feet hurt. Even with all the complaining, I can't stop loving this kid.

I looked at the tombstone and sighed "I just wanted to come to make sure he was really dead this time."

Kyungsoo

Jimin fell down beside me and breathed heavily. Ten times in a row, he never gives up. I can't stop doing it either, Jimin was so good. I loved his body against mine.

"Want to do it again?" Jimin asked me.

Could I ever turn him down? That is a big no.

I gave him a smile and he smirked and grabbed my legs and spread them apart. Jimin was still hard from the last time and entered me immediately. God! I love this so much!

Kai could never be this good, I just know it! All Kai had was his looks, and his sweet words, and his humor, and the slender body that I fell for, and...everything. Stop it, Kyungsoo! Right now! You don't love him anymore; Jimin is hundred times better! The only thing I need is Jimin. I would rather have a guy good at then someone who is romantic, wouldn't everybody?!

Baekhyun

Months...It has been months since Kyungsoo and Jimin started dating. I didn't like it at all, Kyungsoo hair was now a dark black, he wore tight jeans instead of baggy jeans, he pierced his right ear with a crystal stud, and to make it even worse he has almost cut off all connections with us.

This Jimin...he was trouble. Why didn't I realize this sooner? Deep inside I know that he was trouble, but I decided to give him a chance. What an idiotic move from my part.

Only one person can get both his head back on correctly and tell Jimin to back off for good. I grabbed my phone, went into my contacts, tapped his name, and put my phone to my ear.

"Xiumin. We got an Kyungsoo problem."

---------------

Enjoy?!

1) Does EXO ever give you chills when they perform?