You've Changed

High School Romance 3: The Change

Baekhyun

"Who is this?" I asked Kyungsoo.

A muscular man had his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, one ear had an earphone in it, his right foot was tapping to whatever song was playing. His black hair was hidden behind a white snapback hat and he was wearing this muscle shirt and skinny jeans.

Kyungsoo looked up at the man and smiled "This is Jimin, he used to go here."

I never remember seeing or hearing about a Jimin before, but considering the look Oliver and Suho were giving him. He was probably a bad guy.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." Chanyeol said as he reached out his fist.

Jimin pounded his fist and returned his arm back to his side. Chanyeol turned to me and shrugged his shoulders, that was a test...at least he wasn't some spoiled brat. However, the thing that got me was Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo seemed different, it was like he had changed.

What had happened that day Kyungsoo got a flat tire? They had just met, Oliver says, and they are now going out. I don't know whether I should be happy or a little skeptical. I remember when I was completely against my friends dating the kingkas, but now we have all dated or are currently dating one. I don't even know how I feel about this Jimin.

Kyungsoo

Jimin fell onto my bed, he took off his shirt and looked at me with those eyes. He patted the spot next to him "Lay down with me."

I smiled and crawled over to him, he put an arm around my waist and pulled me close. He placed my hands on his chest and did that popping pectoral thing. I chuckled and moved even closer to him.

Jimin smirked and grabbed my , I smiled and started rubbing my groin against his groin. He looked into my eyes and asked "Are we going to do it?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you want to?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Is it that hard to get the hint?

Jimin didn't get it. I sighed and pushed Jimin onto his back and climbed on top of him. I started rubbing my against his crouch.

" or no ?" he asked, I already knew his answer.

"We didn't use one last time, why start now?"

"True."

I scooted down Jimin's body and ed his jeans. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and smiled seeing his all nice and erect. "You get big fast." I said before taking his into my mouth.

Oliver

I sighed and rested my head on Suho's bare chest. We were watching a movie in my bedroom. Suho had just finished showering and was just in a towel. I wasn't curious to see what was inside the towel. I love my baby with all my heart, but I don't want to be tainted at my age.

"Baby?"

I looked up at Suho, who looked down at me "What?"

"Do you think Kyungsoo will be okay? We both know that Jimin isn't the perfect guy." 

I nodded "Kyungsoo will be fine, he is like a koala. Cute but deadly."

Suho chuckled and sighed "As long as he doesn't come after you, I don't care." Suho looked at me "You are the most special thing I have."

"I'm a thing?" I asked with a smile.

Suho sighed and flicked my forehead "Good job ruining a romantic moment."

I giggled and snuggled up closer to Suho, he held me tighter and kissed my forehead where he had flicked it. I didn't realize until now that my boyfriend was .

Let's just say a lot of "OMG's" happened...a lot.

----------------------------------

Next chapter Kai returns...mwahahahahaha! I'm a bad girl!

1) Which member of EXO stands out most to you?

Mini-Game: Name that group and song

maeilbam ni kkumsogeul georeo Ready Go
neowa nuni majuchilttae naemam Steady Go
moreuncheok anincheok heundeullineun nae maeumdo
naeireun arajugil My love & Baby Go

(Hint: They reside under GH Entertainment)