Taken?!

High School Romance 3: The Change

Kyungsoo

Jimin ran a finger down my body and stopped at my waist, he grabbed my waist pulled me close. We had just had , not only did it feel great, it was the best we ever had.

"Does Jimin get a kiss for letting you sit on top?"

I chuckled and nodded, I puckered my lips. Jimin pecked my lips and pushed my head into his chest. I placed my hands on his pecs' and closed my eyes. I eventually drifted to sleep.

Oliver [Next day]

"Have you seen Kai, Sehun?" I asked Sehun as he searched for a book in the library.

Sehun shook his head.

"Shoot."

"Why do you need to see him?" Sehun asked as he continued to look for the book.

I don't think it was that hard to answer, it was a pretty obvious answer. I wanted to tell Kai that Kyungsoo had lost his marbles and was dating Jimin.

"Oliver?"

I looked at Sehun "What?"

"Aren't you going to answer my question?"

I sighed and my heels "I'll find himself."

I heard Sehun call me weird before I was to far away from him. Sehun and I weren't the closest, I mean I know he doesn't hate me, but we just haven't hang out and Suho is really the only manly guy I can talk to. Tao doesn't count.

Kai

"What?"

Oliver nodded.

He can't be serious.

"Kyungsoo is...taken."

No...no...he couldn't have just forgot about me like that. We held each other, we used to love each other. He can't-he-he-oh no. I'm a ing idiot! Why did I go to that party that one time?! Why did I do what I did?! Why? Why?!

I ing hate myself. I'm stupid! I'm so stupid! Why does he have to be taken?!

"Who-who is he dating?"

Oliver hesitated then answered "Jimin."

Jimin? Who the hell is Jimin?! "Who is he?"

Oliver's eyes widened, I turned around to see what surprised him. It was Kyungsoo with this guy in a dark green beanie, striped blue and green muscle shirt, and black jeans. He had muscles and he was holding my boy-Kyungsoo's hand.

This was Jimin.

Kyungsoo looked at me and quickly looked at Jimin, he stopped him and stood in front of him. Then he-he-he kissed him, on the lips.

I actually think I'm going to cry. I haven't cried in a while. Kyungsoo had moved on, he actually would never forgive me. I lost the best guy in the world. I lost him to this muscled beast. I lost to this muscled beast. I lost Kyungsoo.

No, I can't accept this. Kyungsoo and I were destined to be together. I can't let this stop me. Kyungsoo is my soul mate and I won't give up on him.

-------------------------

Enjoy?!

1) If an EXO member ran into you what would you do?