Freeze to Death

High School Romance 3: The Change

Oliver

The next day I hadn't seen Suho, he wouldn't answer my calls. What is going on with him? Maybe I'm just annoying him, I mean, he did just get back and he could be tired.

"Ready to go, son?" my father's voice asked.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and nodded "Yeah."

Today was the day my dad showed me the new apartment he was looking in to, I don't know why he would though. I love our house and we live in a good neighborhood.

I joined my dad in his car and put on my seatbelt, I turned to him "Can we get Wendys on the way home?"

"Sure."

I love Wendys.

Kai

"I don't know what to do, Sojung. I messed up big."

"Yeah, you did."

"I ed our relationship up, I really did."

"Yeah, you did."

"Now he won't even listen to me. I ed it up good."

"Yeah, you did."

I eyed Sojung, that was starting to get annoying. She wasn't even paying attention anyway! She was texting on her phone, probably Joon or someone. I waved my hand in front of her voice, she looked up.

"What should I do?"

Sojung shrugged her shoulders and suggested the obvious: "Apologize?"

"Like I haven't already done that! Think harder, Sojung!"

"Don't yell at me, I hate being yelled at!"

"Then come up with something!"

Kyungsoo

I grabbed the mail from the mailbox and went back inside to escape the cold, I didn't have on anything that would provide any protection. I wasn't , I was wearing boxers...that's it.

"Truly a sight to see as soon as I wake up." a voice stated.

I turned my head to my friend "Good morning, Tao."

Tao nodded and walked into the kitchen to raid my fridge for food, what a pig. A Chinese pig. Tao was staying the night because his house was being fumigated, in fact, he is staying all week. It's only been two days since he arrived.

Kai hasn't tried to call or whatever to get me to listen to his excuses, why does he try anymore? He cheated and that's that. I don't forgive cheaters.

"You are out of milk." Tao said as he walked out with a glass full of milk.

"I can see that."

Tao gave me a smile and sat down on the couch "Want to order pizza tonight?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Maybe rent a scary-"

"No."

"What a chicken." Tao added.

"How am I a chicken if I don't like seeing horror movies, please use a good source to enforce your reasons."

Tao gave me a glare and grabbed the remote, he the T.V. and flipped through channels. I walked up the stairs and took a quick shower, I changed into a hoodie, new pair of boxers, sweatpants, and a pair of socks. I walked back down the stairs to find Tao fallen back asleep with the milk in his hand, his mouth was wide open.

"And I can bet that tomorrow morning he will have a sore throat." I said, hoping Tao heard me.

I scratched my head and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed a granola bar and ripped off the package. I bit into it and walked back into the living room, Tao was still asleep...not like that would have changed in seconds.

Today is going to be a boring-I looked towards the door...he's here. I can sense it.

Sojung

Kai took a deep breath and rang the doorbell, it took a second for Kyungsoo to open the door.

He eyed me then eyed Kai "What do you want?"

"I came to tell you that," Kai looked at me, I nodded my head...just say it. He looked back at Kyungsoo and continued "I will be leaving for college."

Kyungsoo nodded "And?"

"It's in Japan."

Kyungsoo nodded "Okay, hope you can come up with a better way to get me to forgive you tomorrow." Kyungsoo slammed the door in Kai's face.

Kai turned towards me "I knew it wouldn't work."

"I never said it was a successful plan, you just asked me to come up with someone. I'm not Wonder Woman."

"I know, Wonder Woman could come up with a plan that would help me win Kyungsoo back and save the world from whatever the biggest threat is right now."

I rolled my eyes and took out my keys "Then you walk home, I don't mind."

Kai's eyes widened and he smiled "That's it!"

"What?"

"Go home."

"What?"

"Go home."

I eyed him with confusion "Why are you demanding that I go home?"

"If I am left here, Kyungsoo will feel sorry for me and let me in when I'm freezing to death. It has to work!"

"It would have if the door was soundproof!" I heard Kyungsoo yell from inside the house.

"Do you want a ride home, or give it a shot?"

Kai sighed and trudged over to the car, I shook my head and followed him. Oh, Kai. You are so screwed.

---------------------------------------

Enjoy!?

1) Ever seen EXO in person?

Mini-Game:

Jumping (Yeah), Jumping (Yeah)

Everybody, I don’t want to stick at home now

(Hint: They are very successful right now)