College Placement

High School Romance 3: The Change

Kyungsoo

You will do fine, Kyungsoo. Everything will be fine. It will all work out...fine. It's just a placement test. Calm down, it will be over in an hour. Just take a deep breath and focus.

"Kyungsoo?"

I turned to Suho and Oliver, they were looking at me with concern. My parents couldn't drive me to the college, so I asked Oliver and he asked Suho-so here I am.

"What?"

"Are you okay?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Well then get inside the room. They called your name." Suho added bluntly.

Oliver nudged Suho with his elbow and gave me a sweet smile "Just go in and take your time, you'll do just fine."

I nodded and turned to the door.

Oh me. I opened the door and almost ran into this tall, muscled, black haired guy. He was about to move, but a smile appeared on his face.

Oliver

Is that? It can't be, how can he be here?

"What is he doing here?" Suho whispered into my ear as I stared at the guy standing at the door.

"Oliver? Oliver, is that you?"

I put on a fake smile and nodded "Hi, Jimin."

Jimin was a student last month, but after his girlfriend left him he had flirted with me for a while until learning I was taken by Suho. However, I wasn't the only guy who Minho had hit on. There was this shy and quiet guy in the back of the room and Jimin flirted with him. There were rumors the next day that the two had had , the boy transferred to another school. Jimin had also moved somewhere else.

I haven't heard from him since, but I figured he had been flirting and ing any guy that came around. I couldn't say this out loud, but he was attractive. He had abs, biceps, triceps, and whatever other kind of muscle there is. His black hair completed his almost perfect body, the only downside-and I heard this from some student-was that he had a big ego.

I looked over at Suho, who was giving Jimin a deadly glare, then looked back at Minho. Seconds, it took seconds for Jimin to find his next target. That target being Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo

Can I just say that this boy was cute, maybe even cuter than Kai. Maybe I could try and make him like me, I don't think it would take that much though. I think he is checking me out.

Maybe I can try and make Kai jealous too.

"And who would this cutie be?" the cute boy asked.

I heard Oliver groan, but I answered him anyway. "I'm Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo."

The cute boy smiled and said in this deep voice that made me want to melt "I'm Jimin."

Jimin...why does that sound so familiar? 

Oliver

Mind telling me why Jimin was here? Anyone? Who the hell am I talking to? Nobody.

Suho poked my side, I turned to him and he gave me a stern look "What is he doing here?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Maybe he was taking the college placement exam."

Jimin turned to me "How have you been, Oliver?"

"Good."

Jimin looked at Suho and nodded his head "I can see that."

I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"I guess I will get going," Jiminwasn't just going to leave quietly, that wasn't who Jimin was. Jimin turned to Kyungsoo and gave him a smile "I hope to see you soon."

Kyungsoo nodded and watched Jimin walk down the hall and turn a corner.

"Just get in there and take your exam thingie'." I said to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo nodded and walked into the exam room with a smile on his face.

I bet in under a week Kyungsoo will be with Jimin. Jimin was that fast, I'm was not going to let Kyungsoo get hurt like every other victim of Jimin's. However, maybe Jimin will surprise me and actually treat-yeah, I'm going to need to keep a watchful eye on Jimin.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long for an update

1) Excited for the upcoming Kaisoo drama?

 

Jimin