Using Oliver

High School Romance 3: The Change

Oliver

So...aparently the reason why my dad and I were house hunting is because when I graduate this year, he is making me live in an apartment near the college so save on money. Is it that much to go stay on campus!?

Oh, and I finally contacted Suho. He didn't stay on the line long, I woke him up. Maybe he was tired. I hope he recovers fully soon.

I have nothing to do, everyone is to busy, Kyungsoo won't let me hang out with Kai-and I really want to! I wanted to dance for everyone on our party, but since Kai cheated on Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo won't let me learn from him.

Maybe...I could secretly train with him-oh that is a good idea!

Where is my phone!?

Baekhyun

"Really?" I replied to Chanyeol, we were currently snacking on some chicken wings at this restaurant.

Chanyeol nodded "Kris and I couldn't believe it either, they just stripped in the boy's bathroom and asked to -"

I eyed Chanyeol "And did you them?

Chanyeol stopped chewing on his wing and gave me a smile.

I nodded and sighed "Of course you did. I don't even know why I asked."

Chanyeol put down his wing and grabbed my hand that wasn't holding a chicken wing, he held it tightly, looked at me directly in my eyes and said "Baekhyun, that was the old me. I hate myself for doing those things. I wish I could go back to those times and stop myself, and realize the greatness sitting right in front of me. I would run to you, pick you up, and kiss you on the lips."

I smiled "And?"

"And-and-oh!-and I would tell you I love you and-"

"And you would apologize for everything."

"Yeah, that's right. I was getting to that."

I sighed, shook my head, and added: "Sure you were."

"Baekhyun, I really love you. Are you seriously still doubting my love for you?"

"No, but sometimes you don't really know what to say about some things. I know you love me and I love you, but you use your old, disgusting, ways to try to make me laugh or something."

Chanyeol looked down "Sorry."

I just then realized I had went to far, I squeezed his hand tighter and he looked up "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you or-"

Chanyeol shook his head "No, it's my fault that I had such a horrible past. I'm sorry-"

"No, I'm sorry-"

"No, it's my fault that this date turned out like this. I'm sorry-"

"I'm sorry-"

"Ok, you two are both at fault! Now zip it!" a voice intervened.

Chanyeol and I looked at the guy standing in front of table, my mouth dropped "What are you doing here?"

"I need five dollars," he pointed at the claw machine "I keep failing!"

"I'm not going to give you money, Tao."

Tao stomped his foot and sighed "Fine, I'll just go hound Kris, but when you need money-don't ask me." Tao stormed off to wherever Kris was.

"I wonder why they are here."

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and released my hand "Maybe to have dinner or something like that."

I nodded.

Oliver

"Are you serious?" Kai asked.

I nodded and answered: "Yeah, you are the best dancer I know and although Kyungsoo said I shouldn't be talking to you-"

"You really think Kyungsoo won't find out?"

I nodded.

Kai

I smiled, maybe I can use Oliver.

"Does that creepy smile mean you will help me?"

I nodded.

Oliver jumped up and down with joy and wrapped his arms around me "Thank you so much, Kai!"

I patted him on the back and gently pushed him away "Let's begin your dance lessons tomorrow. What size shoe are you?"

"Why do you need to know that?"

"For dancing," I pointed down to his cheap shoes "those won't help you while dancing."

"Oh." Oliver looked down at his shoes then nodded "I'm a ten."

I nodded and pointed at the front door "Now leave, I must think."

Oliver nodded, happily skipped to the front door, opened it and skipped out. God. What does Suho see in him? Anyway! I must think of a way I can use him, maybe make Kyungsoo jealous-well that would only work if Oliver was single and Kyungsoo still loved me-does Kyungsoo still love me? I don't want to know the answer to that question; he still loves me...right?

------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Busy with life! I hope you enjoyed...and while I got your attention...

I was thinking of making a new story, where I create a new group for SM entertainment and you go through the life of one of the members who is secretly gay (and you know how Korea is on homouality) and goes through his life. The story would heavily focus on EXO, SHINee, Girls' Generation and the new group. There will be EXO's O.T.P (Kaisoo, Taoris, etc...)

1) Would you read the new story I'm thinking of making?

2) What would you do if EXO shown up at your doorstep?

(Me: Ask them if they need anything, then invite them inside, get them some food (because you know they would be hungry), then I would ask for their autographs, then ask for a picture, then-ok you get it. Oh! Then I would ask them to write a song about me! Then Chen would ask to marry me and I would be like: "Oh Chen! You bad boy!)

 

Mini-Game:

I need you and you want me

Jiguran i byeoreseo