Welcome Home!

High School Romance 3: The Change

Oliver

It's finally the day! Suho is returning from America! Ok-ok, keep in your excitement, Oliver...you can do it.

No I can't! Suho, I can't wait to be in your arms again!

"Oliver?"

I turned towards Xiumin, who accompanied me here today. He had a car and I couldn't contact any of my other friends. You could say he was the last resort.

"Yes, Xiumin?"

"I think I see Suho, is that him?" Xiumin pointed at a brown haired Asian guy wearing a black suit and white tie coming out terminal.

It was him! It's Suho!

"It's him! Suho!" I called. I ran at him.

Suho looked over at me.

I ran into him, wrapped my arms around him, and said: "I missed you, I missed you so much!"

Suho patted my back twice, grabbed me by the shoulders, and gently pushed me away "Nice to see you again, Oliver."

My smile faded. That's it...that is all he is going to say? He didn't even give me a kiss.

I followed Suho to Xiumin, who went his own way back to his car. I would be driving home with Suho. Suho led me towards a rental car he had already ordered, he opened my door for me then made his way to his side of the car.

I climbed inside and closed the door, he wouldn't even close the door for me. I eyed him as he climbed inside his side of the car, he never even looked at me.

"How was America?"

Suho shrugged his shoulders "It was good, I guess."

I nodded and sighed "That's good."

Suho started the car and we were off.

Kai

"Come on, Kyungsoo! Let me in!" I shouted as I pounded on the door to Kyungsoo's house.

Kyungsoo opened the door to his house, I could tell he was getting annoyed "Go away."

"Kyungsoo, let me explain. I'm telling you, I never meant to cheat! I was drunk and an idiot. I love only you." I tried to grab his hand, but he took a step back.

"Go away. Now." Kyungsoo repeated.

I sighed and nodded "Fine, I will. Whatever it will take to show you that I love you, I will do it."

"Oh really?"

I nodded.

"Then go jump off a cliff."

Oh...that hurt.

Tao

Kyungsoo closed the door in Kai's face, I sighed and rose from the couch "He sure is sorry."

"Yeah-yeah, he is just saying that."

"You know what my parents told me, they said if someone messed up and they apologize then they mean it and they know how much of a mistake they have made."

"Cheating is not a mistake, it's a sin."

"Says who?"

"Says me!" Kyungsoo snapped.

I scratched the back of my head and walked into the kitchen, I didn't really feel like arguing any more with this kid. I swear, Kris and I are probably the only couple that hasn't gone through crap like this.

Thank you, God.

------------------------------------------------

Woot! First Chapter! Keke! It's just getting started! I will update this story as much as possible! Maybe two updates a day...if I'm lucky enough...anyway, thanks for reading and be sure to comment and subscribe!

1) Happy HSR is back?

Mini-Game:

[Name the song and the artist who sings it]

Take it saero weo saero weo
Oh oh beautiful star
Dalkomhae dalkomhae
Isesangi da ne ggeoya gajyeobwa

(Hint: The song is for the online game Mabinogi)