High School Romance

High School Romance 3: The Change

Kyungsoo

I stepped out of Suho's car and looked at my school. I felt an arm on my shoulder, I looked at Oliver and he smiled at me. "Ready?" I nodded my head. Suho stood beside Oliver and the two intertwined their hands. I wish I could do that with-

"Kyungsoo!" I heard a familiar voice call.

I turned around, where the parking lot was, and I saw Kai run towards me. I suspected him to yell at me, but he did no such thing. It was only seconds before I was in his arms, and might I say, I really missed his warmth.

"I'm so happy you're back. I-I don't know what I would have done without you." Kai whispered to me. I could tell he was crying. "I missed you and even though you won't be mine again. I will always be happy you're my friend, Kyungsoo."

Kai...I don't want to be just friends.

Baekhyun

"Mind telling me what the hell you were thinking?!" I screamed at Kyungsoo. I would have continued my lecture, but Oliver stopped me and told me what happened with Kyungsoo. I felt extreme guilt build up.

The entire group, excluding Luhan, were up on the rooftop. I didn't know what to do. It had been a while since Kyungsoo was here, not that it was all of his fault, and the rooftop never seemed more awkward.

I was about to say something when Oliver spoke up "So let's play a game."

No one answered him. Oliver sunk down beside Suho and whispered something in his ear. Suho rose and screamed at the top of his lungs "I ed Oliver last night!"

The eleven of us stared at Suho with shock. Oliver rose and smacked Suho upside the head "That wasn't what I meant!" He looked at me "He is lying, Baekhyun. I swear!"

I honestly didn't care. Chanyeol rose and shouted something as well "Baekhyun me off a month ago!"

I rose and defended myself "I did not! Stop lying!"

"It's true! I have a picture-"

"Why do you have a picture?!" Xiumin asked.

"Kris bottomed for me!" Tao said as he rose.

"Tao, that was supposed to be a secret!"

"That was when I knew I was a bottom. I don't like putting my in Kris, I love him but-"

Chen was about to rise but Xiumin stopped him. Chen slowly lowered back into his seat and put an arm around his boyfriend. Tao continued his inappropriate rant. I eyed the only mature ones in the group, but that number decreased by two in seconds. Kyungsoo rose and turned to Kai.

"I still love you, Kai!"

A smile appeared on Kai's face, the boy rose and screamed "I love you too, Kyungsoo!"

Chen rose and screamed "Xiumin and I are getting married next year!"

Xiumin rose and was going to say something, but a feminine voice interrupted him. It was Oliver's friend from our camping trip. I think her name was Linzy.

Linzy squealed and jumped up and down "Gay confessions! Let me record this!" she pulled out her phone, but Oliver walked over to her and turned her around and gently led her to the exit.

Oliver returned with a huge smile on his face "Let's run through the halls screaming from the top of our lungs. We are all going to graduate soon, why make this last day count? Who's in?"

Oliver

I looked at everyone after explaining probably the best idea ever. Suho rose and walked over to me, he put an arm around my shoulder. "I'm in." One by one my friends stood beside me, only Sehun stayed on the opposite side.

"Come on, Sehun."

"I'll just stay here. Have fun." I shrugged and turned around. The group was about to leave, but I stopped them. I turned back to Sehun and walked over to him. I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him up. "Oliver-"

"You are our friend. Luhan isn't here so you are substituting for him. Come on, let yourself go!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Sehun looked at me then behind me. He shrugged his shoulders and screamed at the top of his lungs. He was the first one to go through the door. The eleven of us ran behind him screaming at the top of our lungs.

I guess you could say we were a bit crazy. Isn't everybody at some point? I guess that is just high school. Oh and there is also romance, probably the best thing about high school, so I guess it's not just high school. It's High School Romance. Oh, I should write a story where thirteen boys, all gay-

"Come on, Oliver. We are going to leave you behind!" Suho called from down the hallway.

"I'm coming!" I ran down the hall to my friends.

I never looked back. Behind me was everything I left behind, Lay, Jimin, and my ity. I will never look back to that, but as I said...that is high school-I mean High School Romance.

--------------------------

End....of a beautiful series. I had a fun time with you guys...I really don't want to end it...but I think I did good job ending it here. I hope you continue to read my stories and support them just as you did for this series. I started with High School Romance as my VERY first story on here...I couldn't have made it without you guys...I love you all so much! I'll miss these dorky boys just as much as you will! I'm afraid to check off hide chapter...but...here goes...I hope you enjoyed this series. I love you all!

1) Did you like the trilogy?

2) Favorite character overall?

3) Would you like Oliver to make a cameo in one of my stories?

4) Do you think I ended the story good? (I'm not going to change it either way :p)