The First Night

High School Romance 3: The Change

Oliver

How am I feeling right now? Awkward...completely awkward. Suho is staring at me with no emotion, what the heck is wrong with him!? What am I supposed to say to him? Think, Oliver, think!

"Why are you just sitting there?" Suho asked.

"What do you mean?"

Suho opened his arms and said: "Come here."

I rose from the couch and walked over to where he was, I sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. Yeah, it was great to be hugged by him...but it wasn't the same like before.

Oh, Suho. What happened?

Luhan

"Cao Lu, should I go with the red or the blue?" I asked my friend, I rose both of the shirts up to my body.

Cao Lu eyed them and smiled "The blue, it works well with your pale skin."

I nodded and put the red shirt back on the clothes rack "I'm going to try it on, be right back."

I walked into the dressing room and tried on the blue shirt, I looked at myself in the mirror. Cao Lu was right, it goes well with my pale skin.

I took the shirt off and put my shirt back on, I walked out of the dressing room and joined Cao Lu by the same area. Cao Lu gave me a smile and asked: "Ready to check out?"

I nodded.

Cao Lu linked arms with me "Let's go then, you know you have an important day tomorrow. I think I should change your hair color too, the red is kind of old."

I shrugged my shoulders "Whatever you say."

"Let's go get some hair dye then!" Cao Lu dragged me to the cosmetics area.

Cao Lu was my personal hair and style consultant. She and I had been friends since I arrived and with my job of singing in some famous clubs, I hired her as my personal stylist. I get paid maybe four hundred dollars per gig, I pay her about hundred dollars one every two months; she lives with me as well.

Cao Lu put a box of hair dye to my face "How about a light brown, or maybe auburn? Which would you prefer?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Whatever you want."

Cao Lu smiled when finally making a decision, she went with light brown.

Baekhyun

"Chanyeol, I hate you."

Chanyeol chuckled and stabbed me again.

"I ing hate you!"

"Then start fighting back!"

"I can't! I don't know how to play this game!"

Chanyeol pointed at the red button on the controller and said: "That is to attack," he then pointed at the blue button "that is the defend-"

"That is so hard to remember! How do you-"

Chanyeol interrupted my whinnying by pecking me on the lips. I smiled and dropped my controller on Chanyeol's bed, I climbed on his lap and stared at him directly in his eyes.

"Again?" Chanyeol asked.

"What do you mean again? We never had done 'it'."

Chanyeol chuckled and added: "I meant do you want me to kiss you again?"

I blushed at my dirty thinking. Good job, Baekhyun.

"Well, if you want to do 'it', I don't mind."

I eyed Chanyeol "Are you serious?"

Chanyeol nodded and ended the space between the two of us with a kiss, he came up once and smirked. I sighed and flicked him on the forehead. 

"W-what was that for?" he asked.

"For thinking of ing me before we are married, you pabo." I answered, I climbed off his lap and grabbed the controller "Now watch me kick your ."

I could feel Chanyeol's stare the entire time I attacked Chanyeol's character, I didn't know what the heck I was doing, but with the stares Chanyeol was giving me...I could tell he wanted me...in bed.

---------------------------------------

Some Baekyeol...and SuLi

1) Favorite O.T.P in my HSR series

Mini-Game:

Neo hokshi molla gyeonggo haneunde (Jaldeureo)

Jigeum wiheomhae (So dangerous)

(Hint:...You shouldn't need a hint...)