Chapter 5

Star 별
Sungjae woke up feeling very bashful indeed. He opened his eyes and gazed at the adorable sleeping face before him, but then saw that his Donggeunie hyung was only wearing his boxers. His bare arm felt warm against Sungjae's neck, and his exposed chest was rising and sinking with a slow rhythm. He had never felt shy before when he showered with Peniel or saw him running around the dorm in his boxers.
"Good luck Eunkwangie hyung!" Sungjae heard Ilhoon yell from outside, and lifted his head slightly. He could see that everyone, even the eternally sleep deprived Changsub, had gotten out of bed except Peniel and him. He couldn't see Minhyuk's bunk, but of course Mommy Minhyuk would be up early. He laid his head back down and sighed happily. He could have Peniel all to himself that day. Eungkwang would be rehearsing for his musical, Minhyuk would be at a radio broadcast with Changsub, Ilhoon would be recording Weekly Idol, and Hyunsik practically lived in the fitness centre whenever he didn't have schedule or practice.
"Hmm..." Peniel stirred a little as he felt Sungjae's head lay on his arm again. Sungjae quickly shut his eyes tightly. He wouldn't want to have Peniel catching him staring at him in his sleep. That would be bad. Then he felt Peniel wrap his arm tighter around his body and his head was pushed towards Peniel's chest. Sungjae's cheeks felt like they were burning. He was resting his forehead on Peniel's toned milk-colored pecks. He breathed deeply and took a whiff of Peniel's natural manly scent. A few more breaths and he'd be addicted to it. Sungjae popped his head back up over Peniel's arm. Peniel's eyes were shut, but as though he could feel Sungjae's discomfort, he groaned a little before yawning and opening one eye lazily.
"Good morning." Peniel said in his only-just-woken-up voice. Sungjae knew his cheeks were starting to color, but he couldn't help but gaze at Peniel. He always loved it when Peniel spoke in English, and with his husky morning voice and one eye squinting, it was the cutest thing Sungjae had ever seen and he struggled to tear his eyes away.
"G-good morning Donggeunie hyung..." Sungjae blushed even more when Peniel reached his hand out and smoothed his bed hair down. Sungjae always thought Peniel was one of the most kind and thoughtful people he knew, even though Minhyukie hyung was the group Mommy. Peniel was always the first person to rush to other members when he spotted trouble or potential public embarrassment. Sungjae didn't know if it was a natural instinct for Peniel or if he was looking out for them on purpose, but he could always spot the little things that needed to be taken care of. As the maknae line always hung out together, Sungjae always watched as he took care of clumsy Ilhoonie hyung. There were numerous times when Peniel had to fix the microphone that fell off him when he was jumping around, pull his pants up so his boxers wouldn't show on camera, catch him before he tripped over and fell, and hold his arm so he could steady himself on Peniel while he did whatever silly and dangerous thing he came up with. Sungjae always loved standing aside while his Donggeunie hyung took care of Ilhoon. To Sungjae, it was like watching Jesus care for his people and perform miracles.
"You slept pretty well didn't you?" Peniel stretched his arms up and clicked his back. Sungjae's eyes stared hungrily as he watched the man before him flex his muscles.
"Well, I didn't, so I'm going to lie in for a little longer. Go outside and have some breakfast yourself." Sungjae felt a little hollowness in him when Peniel turned around with his back facing Sungjae. But with Peniel's smooth broad back in sight, Sungjae's hollowness was soon filled again. He had been swimming with Peniel before, but this was the first time he could look at his back up close. Oh how he wanted to run a finger along those toned back muscles and his shoulder blades. Sungjae knew the longer he stared, the longer he wouldn't be able to resist, so he pushed himself up from the bed and carefully climbed over Peniel. He took one last look at his Donggeunie hyung's peaceful sleeping face, and walked out of the bedroom.
 
 
When Peniel got out of bed, the sun was shining bright and he walked into the dining room, only to see Sungjae sitting at their tiny dining room table eating ramyeon.
"Sungjae-ah... That's quite a lot for breakfast." Peniel pulled on a random hoodie that he found lying beside his bed while he made his way into the kitchen.
"But I'm hungry hyung!" Sungjae protested with his mouth full. Peniel simply shook his head while he popped two slices of bread into the toaster, then clicked his back and upper body joints. The big maknae had taken up quite a bit of space in his tiny bunk, but he had to admit it felt pretty good to hold him while they slept. He was glad that he had enough self control, although the hormonal teenager clearly didn't. But he was glad that they got through the night with no more than a kiss initiated by Sungjae.
"Hyung, have you got any plans for today?" Sungjae asked when Peniel laid his own breakfast at the table and sat down. He shook his head as he took a big bite of his toast and studied Sungjae's face. He clearly rested well, as his eyes seemed to shimmer and his skin wasn't clammy like Peniel's.
"Good. Neither do I." Sungjae swung back on his chair and smiled. Peniel knew he probably saw that as an invite to spend the day together, so he smiled back. He liked the idea of having alone time with Sungjae. Well, he liked the idea of spending alone time with any of the members because they always did everything as a group. But of course, alone time with Sungjae was the best. 
 
 
 
 
Anyeoooong
GAH I feel so bad, my last few chapters are so short and I haven't been updating every night
Sorry guys ㅜㅜ
I'll try to write more!
Btw I saw this Korean couple today wearing matching orange and blue striped swimming shorts and white hoodies
It was the keeeeyooootest thing ever!!!
Btw x2 we have got a banner!!! Thanks to MiNiel_Grl :D I shall put it up as soon as I have access to my laptop again
Okay I'll get back to my writing now
Random thing of the day: Hyunsik is so special. Good at music, art and languages, but the biggest dummy ever XD
KThxBai