Chapter 3

Living with Exo

Everyone goes and have a shower before going to bed. Kris just sits in kitchen, wondering what happened to me. Suho comes down and sits next to him so does Xuimin. Kris only told them about stuff and they were the only two who understand. (a/n please think Suho is the same age as Kris)

*Korean*

Suho: What’s wrong? *sits next to him*

Kris: Nothing.

Xuimin: We know something is wrong, Duizhang.

Kris: It’s Isabelle.

Suho: What’s wrong with her?

Kris: Something happened.

Suho: What?

Kris: She wouldn’t change that much. She isn’t like this. She’s always fearless, she wouldn’t be scared of what happened earlier. She wouldn’t hide behind me when we met the fans at the airport and she wouldn’t be scared about you guys scaring her until she hugged me. I knew she was really scared but she was pretending like she wasn’t.

Xuimin: Maybe something did happen.

Kris: And she wasn’t than thin the last time I saw her, she looked so fragile when I went to bring her here.

Suho: Did you say she was scared of our fans?

Kris: Yeah, she looked like she was frightened.

Suho: Maybe someone was bullying her and our fans in her school were treating her badly.

Kris: I remember something about Granma saying that her friends abandoned her, she was going to say something else when Isabelle came and turned off the computer.

Xuimin: Maybe her classmates were torturing her.

Kris: I heard that those One Direction fans are angry at us. And many of her schoolmates are directioners. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this earlier.

Suho: They probably bullied her because they knew you’re her brother.

Kris: I’ll talk to her soon then. Come on, let’s go to bed.

 

The three of them go to bed. The next morning, their schedule starts at 8am but they have to wake up at 6 if they want everyone to be ready and have breakfast. The three maknaes share one huge room. They share case the rest of the rooms were occupied by one of the hyungs so the manager told them to share one room. But the room was very big to fit three queen size beds; in fact, the room was the biggest in the house. They boys groan as they heard they’re annoying alarm ring. Kai was the first to sit up, as he turned off the alarm, he woke up Tao first. Then they walk over to the maknae and pulled off the sheets that were over him. He groaned asking for five more minutes as usual. Tao and Kai grabbed an arm each and pulled him up. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. Tao and Kai went to shower first then after Kai came out Sehun went in. After all of them were done getting ready, they head out to wake everyone up. They head into my room first. And sit on the bed, slowly shaking me to wake up.

*Korean*

 Tao: She’s so cute when she’s sleeping.

Kai: Isabelle, wake up. *slowly shakes you, you groan*

Isabelle: Five more minutes.

Sehun: Wake up or we’ll…..

Tao: Kiss you.

Isabelle: Fine, kiss me. Or not, go wake up the rest first then. Please Oppas.

Kai: Fine, *pinches your cheek* We’ll be back. *they go wake everyone else up then head into D.O’s room to see him drying his hair all dressed* Hyung, you’re awake. Good Morning.

D.O: Did you wake everyone up?

Sehun: We have to wake Luhan Hyung and Kris Hyung. Then wake Isabelle up, she didn’t want to wake up, she asked us to wake her up after waking everyone else up.

Tao: She’s like Kris hyung when we try to wake him up.

D.O: I and Sehun will go wake her up then, you two go walk the other two up. If Kris doesn’t wake up, tell him you will kiss his sister or something, I’m sure he will wake up.  

Sehun: He’ll probably strangle you. *follows D.O to your room while the other two groan and drag themselves to the next room. D.O opens the door and sits next to you on the bed with Sehun*

D.O: Isabelle ah~, time to wake up. *shakes you gently*

Isabelle: Oppa, five more minutes. *hugs Sehun’s waist since it was closest to you while he just smiles at you and laughs along with D.O*

D.O: Yah, you’re hugging Sehun.

Isabelle: Sehun Oppa, you smell nice.

Sehun: Thank you, now will you wake up.

Isabelle: Must I?

D.O: Yes, come on. I’ll cook you breakfast.

Isabelle: Never mind, I don’t eat breakfast anyway. Now, can I continue sleeping?

Sehun: You know Kris Hyung won’t let you. He already said you have to go everyway he goes.

Isabelle: He’s just a gigantic Monkey, please Oppa.

Kris: Isabelle Wu, you better be up by the time I come into your room! *shouts from the hallway and you shoot up awake*

Isabelle: I’m Up! I’m Up! *yells back and the boys laugh* Aish, that Gigantic Monkey.

D.O: Come on, go bathe. I’ll make breakfast for you.

Isabelle: D.O Oppa, you don’t have to. I don’t eat breakfast anyways.

D.O: First you can call me Kyungsoo Oppa and Second, today is a long day so you have to eat up.

Sehun: No wonder, you’re so thin. Faster go and bathe. *you smile at the two Oppas before going to the toilet. They head downstairs and Lay helps Kyungsoo cook*