Chapter 13

Living with Exo

That’s probably how I lived for three weeks before I fully recovered. When I was discharged, Uncle Soo treated all of us for dinner. That was the best food I ate in weeks. I was going to school tomorrow, Kai Oppa was ordered to stick to me like glue since he knows abit of  martial arts. 

Finally back in school, its nice around here besides the fangirls. The Oppas stuffed me for breakfast again though. I sat down in class, I noticed that the girls who hurt me weren’t there. And apparently they were expelled. I got a lot of stares as well, some even asked if I was okay. But weirdly enough, it was almost all guys. I got gifts as well. After Lunch, Kai Oppa gave me my medicine before all of us went back to class. While walking back to class, I felt rather dizzy. I was caught thoughore I fell, by Sehun Oppa. He asked the Oppas to go to class as he brings me to the infirmary, laying me down in the bed and pulling the sheets over me. I woke up a little while later but my eyes were still closed. 
Sehun: You're so beautiful even when you're asleep. I want to confess to you, but the hyungs will kill me and you said that you only take us as brothers. I know that I love you now, when will I ever say that when you're awake? 
Isabella: Did you try to? *he jumps up surprised*
Sehun: Urm, what are to talking about? Let's go back to class. *tries to walk away but you grab his hand*
Isabella: Ask me out now.
Sehun: What?!
Isabella: Just do it,  Oppa *he sits down in front of you*
Sehun: Urm, Isabella, will you go out with me?
Isabella: No. *he tries to get up, disappointed but you pull him back down* Because I rather be your girlfriend already? So can I?
Sehun: Yes, I'll be more than happy to be your boyfriend. *before hugging you and kissing your cheek, making the both of you blush*
Isabella: Let's just keep it a secret for now, only between the two of us?
Sehun: Ok, jagi.
Isabella: *blushes* I love you
Sehun: I love you too~

I can't believe, we are together. I keep getting weird feelings but kept it to myself thinking he wouldn't return them. I can't some blushing, I must look like a tomato to him now. He took my hand in his, holding on tightly. We were both blushing, we couldn't look each other in the eye. He turned though, looking at me, I could feel his eyes. If I bit my lip any harder, it's gonna bleed. I turned to him with my eyes closed and took a peek. He was smiling at me, his face just centimeters away. I shut my eyes, turned redder, covering my face with my hands. He held my hands before taking them off, I felt him nearing my face. In mere Seconds, his lips were against mine, pulling me into a short chaste kiss. It felt like Magic, he pulled back before rubbing the back of his neck, smiling at me. We went back to class a short while later.

After school, we went back home. Everyone was out besides me, Sehun and Lay Oppa. Lay Oppa was asleep in his room so Sehun Oppa came to mine and locked the door. We were cuddling at first before it turned into making out. His shirt was already off, him giving the excuse that it was hot. My hand was just tracing his abs as we continued each other's face. His hand was on my back, pulling me closer. 

Sehun: Maybe we should stop, the hyungs would be coming home soon. *pulls back breathless*
Isabella: Aww, my boyfriend is so nice. But we have to tell them sooner or later though..... *looks into his eyes*
Sehun: Let's try dropping hints during dinner, let them figure it out themselves. If they don't, then we tell them. 
Isabella: Okay, Oppa. *gives him a peck before playfully shoving him off the bed*

Sehun Oppa went back to his room after putting his shirt back on. It turned to dusk as I helped out in the Kitchen to get dinner ready. I was taking charge today. Today is special, isn't it, from becoming a couple and all. I started cooking. Rice, Lagsana, Marinated crabs, Deonjang Jiggae, Tom Yam Seafood Soup and many other things. Lay Oppa work up from his nap and helped me too. Dinner was ready, everyone was home too. So time to start dropping them. I casually started calling everyone out, I walked room by room before ending up in Sehun Oppa's room. Tao and Kai Oppa were there too. I pulled Oppa off the bed, before Sehun gave me a hug. I saw the guys looking at us rather weird so I took it as queue to leave. I sat down with the rest of the Oppas at the table which one seat next to me empty. Sehun Oppa took that spot thankfully by rushing down before Kai Oppa could. Kris was looking at me weirdly, I just started asking people to eat instead. Sehun Oppa did a good job though, he filled my bowl while everyone was watching us weirdly. I was smiling a lot at him, he was too. I wouldn't call that acting though, I smile a lot with him no matter what. The conversations around the table started to slow down as Sehun Oppa used a tissue to wipe my mouth. 

Chanyeol: What's up with the both of you? *questions suddenly*
Kris: Yea, you seem awfully close. And I heard you made this feast, Isabella.
Isabelle: I did so what?
Kai: Hyung, they been acting weird in the room too. She didn't even pay attention to us and did aegyo for Sehun.
Tao: Yea, I saw that too, Hyung! She even hugged him back when he hugged her. 
Baekhyun: Ehhh, you guys aren't dating, are you? *I blush slightly as Sehun, interwined our finger to gather before raising it up in the air. I look down as everyone started screaming*
Chen: Really? You're not joking?
Kris: Since When?
Isabella: Urm, Oppa confessed today morning in school.
Kris: You guys went on a date? *sounds angry and upset*
Sehun: Hyung, I know you love your sister.  Trust me, I can keep her happy. She loves me too. And I love her.
Kris: But you have Fans, Sehun! They would do anything if they find out about your relationship! They could kill her. You've seen what they did already, she almost died.
Sehun: They won't, hyung. I won't let them. I was the one who got to her first when that happened, Hyung. Please, Hyung, just let me have her. I'll protect her for the rest of my life.
Isabella: Oppa, please. 
D.O: Is Sehun the reason why you didn't accept Drew's confession?
Isabella: Yes, he is, Oppa. 
Kris: Do you really love him, Isabella? You haven't even had a date with him. *looks at you seriously, yet sincerely*
Isabella: I do, Oppa. I love him a lot. I may not haven had a date with him but the little moments we shared alone made me fall in love with him. Oppa, I'm begging you, please accept our relationship? * stands infront of Kris with Sehun right beside, handing hands*
Kris: *looks at Sehun and you* I hope we can be closer if we become brother-in-laws. *smiles at the two before hugging Sehun*
Sehun: Hyung, we will be Brother-in-laws. 
Luhan: Yah, how could you think of getting married so fast?! *laughs before hugging them*

We ended in a group hug. When dinner was over, I was happy despite the teasing we got. Sehun wanted to give me a hug before Oppa came in the way.

Kris: No way, limited skinship while we're living together. Sehun, you can wait till you both get married.
Isabella: But Oppa-
Suho: No Buts, we have new rules now. 
Sehun: Hyung, we are probably going to get married when we are 28 or 29. 
Xuimin: * ignores* First. You are not allowed to be in each other's room after 7pm. 
Luhan: Second, No kissing in the house.
Baekhyun: Third, you both aren't allowed to go on dates alone with one of us following you.
Lay: Lastly, if you guys get caught doing anything weird in this house, you'll be grounded for the next two years with your phones taken away for 5 months. 
Isabella: Oppa, what weird stuff? *asks confused*
Sehun: *whispers in your ear* Baby Making. * you scream*
Isabella: Oppa, I'm not ready to be a mother!
Kris: Then just stick to the rules, okay?
Isabella: Okay.
Sehun: But hyung, isn't it abit extreme though? 7pm? How about 10pm?
D.O: Yah! *hits that back of Sehun's head as he winces* You both are still minors!
Sehun: Fine, I agree.
Kai: No one was asking for your permisson, Hun. You have to deal with it.
Sehun: But she still is my girlfriend, I have rights too!
Chen: Well not as long as you live with her brothers. 
Sehun: Babe, want to move out? *asks her*
Isabella: But I want to stay with Oppa though.
Kris: She can't, my boy. She is my responsibility. 

The arguing against relationship rights went on for quite a while. I just went to bed, after giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They went on their arguing, I gave the rest of the Oppas hug as some of us head to bed. 

I had that bad dream again, I woke up sweating uncontrollably. I heard a knock on my door before it opened.Sehun Oppa stood there with a worried expression. I ran into his arm crying.

Sehun: Hey, what's wrong? I was heading to the kitchen when I heard you. 
Isabella: I had that bad nightmare again, Oppa can you sleep with me? I'm scared and I don't want to wake Kris Oppa up, Just because I'm scared.
Sehun: Anything for my girlfriend. 

He closes the door before walking me to the bed and laying down beside me under the covers, pulling me close to him. I hugged him close, he calmed with down with just his presence. He my head as I felt my eyes get heavier before falling asleep. 

I woke up to yelling the next morning, hugging Sehun tighter. Keeping my eyes closed.

Kris: How did you end up here?
Sehun: I was thirsty so i was going to the kitchen when I heard crying. I knocked in her door before going in by the way. She had the nightmare again, Hyung. She didn't want to wake you guys up so she asked me to sleep with her.  *he says truthfully*
Suho: How can we know that for sure though?
Isabella: *keeps your eyes close* He is saying the truth, Oppa. I'm tired, can you guys leave? I want Sehun Oppa.
Kris: Fine, but only because he took care of you.
Isabella: Sure. *waves him off before snuggling closer to Sehun*
Sehun: I thought you were asleep, I.
Isabella: I'm half asleep, and what's I?
Sehun: Thats my nickname for you. *grins at you*
Isabella: I, that's cute. *smiles*
Sehun: I gave you a nickname, give me one too
Isabella: I thought you like Oppa?
Sehun: Oppa is boring.
Isabella: How about Soppa? *laughs*
Sehun: Soppa? *laughs* It doesn't sound bad. Soppa, it is.
Isabella: Shall we sleep some more, Soppa? *he kisses your forehead, saying yes*