Chapter 10

Living with Exo

I woke up the next morning with Krystal Unnie and Ryeowook Oppa waking me up slowly. Sunny Unnie was in the shower and the SuJu manager just left to collect the anti-biotic. Everyone was going to the hotel restaurant for breakfast so they told me to get ready. I told I don’t need breakfast and went back to sleep. In less than 10 minutes, all the Exo and Super Junior Oppas gathered in my room. It was the nosiest place on earth. So I put on Earplugs which shut everyone out.  Siwon Oppa woke me up but my eyes were still closed and I was still sleepy. Kai Oppa got water and wiped my face with it. I took of the earplugs and kicked him as he tried to run away. They were laughing at my wet face. I got up, got my clothes and went to bathe. I took a short shower and got ready quickly. Sunny Unnie and Leeteuk Oppa were waiting for me so we went down together. Minho Oppa greeted me with a hug as we got our plates and chose what we wanted to eat. I didn’t get a plate though, because they said they are getting my food for me. I sat in between Kyungsoo Oppa and Henry Oppa. They come back with a bowl full on cereal and another plate of food all for me and I looked at them as if they were mad to stuff me with this much. (BoA, TVXQ and F(x) were told what happened in the hospital)


Isabella: I think you guys are mad. Who on earth can finish this much of food?
Kris: No way, eat it all up. *you pout and call him meanie*
Changmin: Just eat what you can, don’t force yourself. Okay?
Isabella: Thank you Oppa!

I started eating, I felt full after eating the cereal and a quarter of what was on the plate. Henry and Kyungsoo fed me abit more. I finished about 3 quarters if the plate. Manager Oppa came and gave  and Kris the medication, explaining how to give it to me. There was antibiotics and iron pills which the doctor prescribed. They decided Sunny Unnie will keep the medication. 

Kris: Mira, take these.
Isabella: What’s that?
Minho: Meds to make you feel better. Just take them for Oppa. 

I just nod and take them. Eunhyuk Oppa gave me a cup of water to swallow them. After Breakfast, everyone went back to their rooms to take their stuff before heading to the venue. I went with Shinee Oppas and F(x) Unnies. It was fun, Amber Unnie and I started dancing like crazy people. I feel better than yesterday. When we got to the venue, I and Taemin Oppa raced inside. The mission was to find a headband. I found it first as laughed at Taemin Oppa who pouted them pinched my cheek. Kai Oppa was laughing at him too so I put the Pink Mickey Mouse headband. We laughed at how funny it looked on him. The day went by fast, my performance was better. I took the medication after the Oppas stuffed me for lunch. The concert was awesome. Sehun Oppa carried me around on his back on stage then tossed me to Siwon who tossed me to Yunho Oppa. Victoria Unnie stopped them as I thanked her and ran with her to the main stage. After the concert, we all went for dinner as a reserved restaurant. It was delicious. I eat about 3 quarter my plate since I knew that the Oppa will kill me if I don’t. When we got back, I was sleeping on Hyunkyu Oppa. To avoid waking me up, Chanyeol Oppa carried me inside and brought me to my room, placing me on my bed. I woke up the next morning to Sunny Unnie packing our stuff. She said after the concert we will go to the airport for our flight back. Our flight was at 11pm but so we’ll have our bags in the buses. I packed up and went for a shower, changing into my black skinny jeans and cropped sweater with kiss marks. I dried my hair and let it down before heading down with Sunny Unnie and our Luggage for breakfast. The Valets helped load the buses with our luggage while we had breakfast. I just had cereal. Soon we were off to the venue. SNSD and EXO Bus this time because Sunny Unnie left the meds in her suitcase so I took my meds on the bus. I sat next to Baekhyun Oppa and we played pranks on Sehun Oppa and Kai Oppa sitting in front of us. I tickled Sehun Oppa and messed up Kai Oppa’s hair. Baekhyun Oppa poked Kai Oppa’s sides repeatedly and I kept poking Sehun Oppa’s arm. They whined but we just kept doing it. When we arrived at the venue. I and Baekhyun Oppa got off first. I went inside till someone threw me over their shoulder and threw me on the couch. They started tickling me as I started laughing so hard till it hurt. Sehun and Kai Oppa ordered me to say sorry if they wanted me to stop. I apologized repeatedly before they stopped. I hit both of them and started crying to get them punished. Minho Oppa came, I told him what happened and he started to scold the boys. I started laughing before running away to hide from the three of them. I hid behind Changmin Oppa who stopped them but then caught me and started taking revenge with them by tickling me.  Taeyeon Unnie came and told them it’s lunchtime. Before I could run away, Sehun Oppa caught me. I was dragged to the table while Sunny and Kris decided what I would eat. They came with a bento box which I was satisfied with cause it was not a lot. When I was done, Suho Oppa gave me my medicine. I fell asleep on the makeup chair when we were getting ready to perform. Taemin Oppa kept poking my cheeks till I stirred awake. I saw a camera crew and greeted them. I guess it’s for the backstage special. I greeted the camera, introducing myself. Everyone screamed that I’m their little sister. Taemin Oppa told me to follow him and MC with him for the show so I just agreed. We went to F(x) Unnies room first. We asked random question and Amber Unnie told me I was quite good at it. It was quite fun to do it with Taemin Oppa. I went to change into my stage clothes after Mc-ing. Sunny unnies told me Uncle Chan is going to bring me to meet grandpa when we get back. I hope he likes me though, Kris said he was abit menacing. The concert started with everyone running around. We watched the TVXQ Oppas perform as we got ready backstage. The lights dimmed as we shuffled onstage to begin. The concert was fun; it was perfect if I would say. I also did a collaboration with Hyunkyu Oppa onstage because Super Junior Oppas weren’t ready. We were singing to, “We found love” by Rihanna. It pumped up the crowd for the performance. I saw some fansigns with my name on it too. When we got off stage, I and Hyunkyu were quickly hurried to the dressing room to change into official t-shirt and jeans. I changed and the stylist Unnie removed the fierce make up. She put light make up on and let down my hair. I went to hangout with Amber Unnie since both of us were done. We went around with a handy cam, doing our own show. It was quite entertaining, everyone was taken aback when we attacked them with random questions. 

We did the final stage together, we played pranks on each other. Sehun was standing like a statue cause he apparently saw a board which asked him how long he can stand still. I and Chanyeol Oppa automatically did everyone to make him move an inch or laugh. I kept poking his cheek and stomach then I poured water on him. He turned to me as I ran away as fast as I can. I hid behind Jessica and Tiffany Unnie, he stopped right in front of them. Tiffany jokingly pulled Sehun away by his ear. The concert ended with all of us thanking the fans and playing around with each other before getting off stage. I wasn’t wet this time, but half the Oppas were. I took some towels and gave it to them, to get them dry before they get sick. I was feeling alittle dizzy though, i thought it would be better if I sat down so I walked to the couch. Unfortunately, I fell on the floor, unconscious before I got there. Amber Unnie saw me first and everyone came running. Sunny told someone to get some water and she sprinkled it on me. I regained consciousness, thankfully. Sehun oppa helped me stand up and laid me on the couch. Jessica Unnie and Sunny Unnie were by my sides as Victoria Unnie fanned me. I felt a lot better after a few minutes. We all got changed before boarding the buses. The Airport was, once again, filled with fans. Our bags were checked in by the staff and the airport security was going to help us get to our plane without the being torn into pieces. I was following Kris Oppa this time, Chanyeol Oppa was behind me as we squeezed through the crowd. It went smoothly till one fan grabbed onto my hand. She was pulled my sweater with it. I tried pulling it back but then I could. My sweater was falling off my shoulder. Chanyeol Oppa tried getting her hand off but Sehun Oppa had to help. My sweater was almost ripped off of my body. Anyone could obviously see that my shirt was almost pulled off because one side was extremely stretched. My bra could almost be seen so I quickly held it up to cover up. When I got through, Sehun Oppa took off his sweater and covered me with it. Sunny Unnie came to me and hugged me and tears fell from my eyes. I almost lost my dignity there. The Unnies gathered around me and checked the damage. Since our luggage was already checked in, they told me to wear Sehun Oppa’s sweater over since we didn’t have any other clothes. We took some pictures as a group before boarding the plane. I was sitting with Minho Oppa  and Donghae Oppa this time. Cause we got a three seater. Kris gave them my passport and ticket as I stick by them and got in the plane. I fell asleep as soon as our flight took off. I woke up on Donghae Oppa’s shoulder, he told me to eat something since we didn’t eat dinner. I said I was fine with out and tried going back to sleep but then Minho Oppa woke me up again. I rubbed my eyes and said I wanted to sleep abit more. But Kyungsoo Oppa who was sitting behind me said I had to eat so I could take my medicine. Minho Oppa hand a spoonful of food and fed me before I started eating myself. Kai Oppa and Taemin Oppa were eating candy in front of me, I wanted some but Donghae Oppa told them to give me some after I’m done eating. I pouted at him and did some aegyo but Taeyeon Unnie came and told me to eat up. When I saw done, Eunhyuk Oppa came with my medicine and I swallowed it with some water. Kai Oppa gave me some sweets as promised as I started walking around the plane. I saw Sehun Oppa sitting alone, listening to music. I wanted to say thank you so I sat beside him. He looked at me and took off his earphones.

Sehun: Isabella, are you alright?
Isabella: Yes, I’m perfectly fine. I just took my medicine too. I just wanted to take you for the sweater. 
Sehun: It’s alright. *your eyelids slowly close as you fall asleep against Sehun*

Sehun continued listening to his music with me lying against his arm. Chanyeol came back to claim his seat but when he saw me, he went to talk to the others to kill time. I felt Sehun Oppa brushed my hair out of my face as I stirred awake. I blinked at him and realized I fell asleep. I told him, Ill see him later before going back to sit in between Donghae Oppa and Minho Oppa. I went back to sleep before Minho Oppa woke me up again telling me we were going to land. I was just scared of the fans, cause not many know me. They might attack me for being with their idols. Minho Oppa gave me my passport as I went through customs. The SuJu Manager Oppa said all our buses were waiting outside and I was going on the EXO and Super Junior Oppas. I said goodbye to all the unnies/Oppas and Sunny Unnie told me to wait at home cause a car will bring me to Uncle chan.  I was in between Donghae Oppa and Kangin Oppa as we were ushered to our bus. True enough, there was a girl pulling in my hair and another girl pulling my hand. Siwon Oppa pulled their hands off as we quickly got into the bus. I combed out my hair and just sat next to Kai Oppa. He was already asleep so I just took a nap beside him. It was like 5am anyway. We got back home at 6am, all of us got out our bags and said bye to the Super Junior oppa before heading in. I was exhausted so I set an alarm for 10am since the car would come for me at noon. As soon as I got into my room, I threw my schools off and plopped on my bed. The Oppas had schedules at noon so we were all going to wake up at the same time. Kyungsoo Oppa woke up the earliest at 9:30 along with Suho Oppa. Both of them went room to room, walking everyone up. When everyone was awake, all 12 of them came to my room to wake me up. I covered my head with my pillow when I heard them come in. I wanted to sleep. I felt the bed dip so they were sitting on my bed. Chen Oppa shake me alittle and I told him I wanted to sleep some more. But I think it came out as some alien language. Kris snatched away my pillow as I glared at him before going into my blanket to sleep. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Tao had another idea in mind as they pulled my blanket off. Luhan Oppa then grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I opened my eyes a little sleepily as Lay Oppa rubbed my face.

 

Isabella: Can’t I just sleep somemore?
Xuimin: We have to get ready for our schedule and you have to get ready before the car comes to pick you up. 
Isabella: But the car comes at 12pm, its only 10 now.
Luhan: You have to get dressed, have breakfast eat your medicines before you go though.
Isabella: Fine, only since you are my Oppas.