Chapter 11

Living with Exo

Lay Oppa pulls me off the bed as I shoo all of them out my room. I went for a shower before drying up and blow-drying my hair. I knew I had to dress appropriate because I was seeing my grandpa for the first time. I went to a floral top and shorts that came down to mid-thigh. I put on a floral head band, letting the rest of my hair down. 

I went downstairs for breakfast and Chanyeol twirled me around saying I looked like a modern day princess. Chen Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa said they wanted to take pictures and soon all of them wanted to take pictures with me. We sat down for breakfast and I just ate cereal before Kai Oppa came to give me medicine. I cringed at it.


Isabella: Must I really take it? It’s bitter. 
Kris: Yopu have too, it’s for your own good.
Isabella: I think I’ll be fine without it.
Lay: Come on, for Oppas. I treat you to Ice Cream when you come back home. 
Tao: Hyung! You never buy us ice cream. 
Isabella: Ok. *takes the meds and swallow it with water* Happy?
Lay: Yes *smiles at you*

We sat around the house before the car came. I grabbed my satchel and said bye to the Oppas as I got into the car. I greeted the Driver before we head off. We arrived at the KBS building.  I got out of the car to be greeted by a young man, James who was Uncle Chan’s assistant. He guided me through the building as several employees bowed and we saw some celebrities too. I saw Yoo Jaesuk as I greeted him excitedly; I was a fan of Running Man. We got to the top floor, CEO room. It had a skyline view. James Oppa told me to sit down as Uncle Chan was in a meeting. I greeted Uncle Chan with a hug when I saw him as he asked James whether the helicopter was ready. I thought I heard him wrong but once we got to the helicopter pad, I was shocked and excited since it was my first time. I got in and buckled up sitting next to the window. The view was amazing, I can tell you that. Uncle pointed at the village with tall walls surrounding it and a big house in the middle. It had a historical feel to the place. It looked like those villages which people live harmoniously. We landed in an empty field, there was a car and a couple of guards there too. I got in the car fist as we drove to the house. When we got to the entrance gates to the village, I saw guards standing on top of the walls guarding the place. I remembered Grandma saying something about Grandpa being a man living in the past and that he was the head of a village as he was a descendant of royal blood. At first, I didn’t believe her but after I have seen this, there is no way I wouldn’t. We arrived in front of a big house. As I got out, I saw grandpa. I knew it was him because I have seen pictures before. I ran and gave him a hug as he laughed hugging me tightly. I felt tears on my shoulder and looked at him. He keeps apologizing for not being able to see me and I wiped his tears telling him it’s alright. He prepared a feast for the entire village for my return too. He brought me around town, introducing me to everyone, happily, as they complimented me as well as join in his happiness. The courtyard of the house was crowded with people as they came to celebrate. Table were set as I sat down next to Grandpa and Uncle Chan. Everyone was having a good time, talking and stuff. I decided to walk around the place. James Oppa followed , of course, so did 1 bodyguard. I don’t get why I would need Security. It was beautiful, I felt like I was back in the Joseon Dynasty. I took some pictures. When I got back, Uncle Chan asked me to talk my medicine. I told him I didn’t bring it but apparently Sunny Unnie gave it to James Oppa in the morning. I swallowed the pills before he said I should get a full check up. I guessed she told him everything.  Grandpa knows too, I guessed that Uncle Chan told him already. After the lunch, I spent alittle more time with grandpa before we had to go. He saw us off to the helicopter as we got on, I waved him goodbye. We got back at around 6pm to the station. James told me Suho Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa were at the Music Bank rehearsal and Kai and Lay Oppa were at the Hello Counselor studio. Uncle Chan told me I could go with James to either show and I chose Hello Counselor. The staff bowed to James when they saw him, he introduced me to the staff since they were on commercial break. I greeted them as they greeted me. James introduced me to the MC, IU Unnie and K.Will Oppa. I hugged Kai and Lay Oppa when I saw them as they introduced me as their dongseang. I greeted the crowd too, introducing myself. The PD asked if I wanted to join in the show, I didn’t want to intrude so I said sorry. But then Dongyup Oppa, which he made me call him, asked the crowd to vote whether they want me in. If it’s over a hundred than I have to do it. Sure enough, it was, 143.  The PD asked me wait at the slide as they introduce me, they will queue me to go on. The show started as Youngja Unnie said they had a special guest, I went out and went down the slide. Quite a messy fall. K.Will Oppa helped me out but for fun, I pulled him in and fell into it together. I bowed and greeted the crowd before sitting down. I was amazed at how they cheered though, im not even a celebrity.  Dongyup introduced me before Uncle Chanwu asked if I could sing and dance. I said sure, the PD-nim played the song, I selected a while ago. 2NE1’s Falling in Love, I sang it before the music changed to We found Love by Rihanna which I danced too. When the music ended, I got a standing ovation. I bowed before going back to sit. Youngja Unnie said I was very good, and Dongyup Oppa said that I sang it better than it should be. IU Unnie said she was shocked at how well I could dance and sing, she said she was amazed when I did a back flip.  They said SM got a new secret weapon. The show continued with different concerns. I was reasonable though. After the end, I got up and bowed to everyone before going off stage with Kai and Lay Oppa. Manager Oppa led us to the car where Baekhyun Oppa and Suho Oppa were waiting. I said goodbye to James with a hug and got in the car, sitting in-between Lay Opps and Kai Oppa. I fell asleep on the way back, Lay Oppa woke me up and we went inside. I changed into some shorts and a hooded shirt after having a shower. I went downstairs to see them watching a movie. I sat down next to Suho Oppa and watched the movie till the rest of them came home. I helped Kyungsoo Oppa and Lay Oppa cook. I wasn’t cooking much, just eating. I set the table though. After dinner, Kris Oppa told me that I have school tomorrow so I have to wake up early. My bag was already packed and in my room. After dinner, we played a game of football in the backyard before Kris forced me to bed. I thought Tao Oppa would be going to school with us but apparently he graduated early. I was forced out of bed next morning by Kris when I asked the Oppas for 10 more minutes. He knew after the 10 minutes were over, I would ask for another 10. I looked at him before shuffling to the bathroom for a shower. I changed into my uniform and grabbed my bag before heading down for breakfast. I had toast and my medicine before Hyunkyu Oppa came to pick us up in his Black SUV. When we got to school, Oppas got out of the car first. The girls were screaming so loudly, I think I burst an eardrum. As soon as I stepped out though, I received glares from all of them. We went to the office to get my class schedule and locker. Lucky for me there is at least 1 Oppa in all my classes. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared about all the glaring fangirls. Class started soon, the guys were rather flirty if I could say and the girls were just glaring holes at me. Lunch break came and I told the Oppas that I’ll met them in the Cafeteria. I went to the washroom to freshen up. I was about to leave when some girls came.

Girl#1: What do you think youre doing?
Isabella: Nothing, I didn’t do anything. *they look at you pissed*
Girl #2: Youre telling us being near our Oppas, isn’t wrong?
Isabella: I have to be around them, my brother told me to stick to them. Hyunkyu Oppa is my cousin. 
Girl#1: Don’t you dare lie. Hyunkyu Oppa doesn’t have any cousins in high school. *slaps you as you fall on the floor*
Isabella: I’m not. It’s true!
Girl#3: Don’t lie you ! We are going to make you pay for being near our Oppas!

They all started beating me up, one of them started banging my head against the wall. A girl who saw it ran to Sehun Oppa and told him that some girls were beating me up in the bathroom. It hurt a lot, I couldn’t see anything, it was all a blur. The last thing I saw was Hyunkyu Oppa slapping the girl across her face and Sehun Oppa picking me up before everything turned black.