Chapter 5

Living with Exo

The Director notices you and bows to me, I bowed back politely. He looked quite young for a director though. This place was huge, it looked rustic abandoned warehouse you would see in films. They have a huge Structure with had the words “EXO” on it. Since it was my brother’s group in the first place, I actually learned their dance from their one-shot MV. I don’t know whether I mastered it but I can say it was good enough. They director gave them two practice, probably because I was there cause he was staring at me smiling while talking to the boys. Of course, the boys noticed. Especially Mr. Overprotective Monkey Kris, whenever the director would start dozing off, staring at me, he would awkwardly cough to get the Director to snap out of the trance. Some of the boys were glaring at the director who did not notice.

*Korean*

Suho: Aish, how about we do one rehearsal without Kai.

Isabelle: I’ll feel in the spot till he comes back. Can I Director-nim? *asks cutely*

Director: Yeah, sure. Go ahead. *the boys glare at you then him* You can call me EunJo Oppa if you like. *the boys give him a wtf face and continue glaring*

Manager: You know the dance?

Isabelle: Yeah, I learned it when the One-shot MV came out.

Manager: Fine then, but only till that Jongin comes. *You nod and take your position with the boys*

Suho: Exo! Saranghaeyo!

Isabelle: Exo Oppas! Fighting! Saranghae~ *everyone says fighting and get into position.*

 

The Music start playing and you dance accordingly and also rapped Jongin’s part perfectly. The song came to the end and you do the pose. Everyone claps in amazement. The Director was planning to give you a hug but instead D.O Oppa came and gave you one instead to block the director.

*Korean*

Manager: Wow, you’re an amazing dancer. And you showed more energy than these boys. How long did you practice that for to master it so accurately?

Isabelle: A week. *says innocently*

Manager: It took these Idiots to master than months. *sighs*

Luhan: Hyung, you’re supposed to be on our side!

Manager: But What I said was true.

Director: Isabelle shii, you are very talented. *you thank him*

Suho: But I thought you said you couldn’t rap?

Isabelle: I can’t. *innocently says*

Sehun: You rapped better than Kai hyung.

Isabelle: Really? I don’t think so?

Kai: So what did I miss? *walks in*

Tao: Isabelle just beat you in rapping and dancing.

Manager: Why do you always take so long for hair and make-up?

Kai: I’m a visual, I need to look perfect and there is no way Isabelle beat me for anything.

Director EunJo: You know we have the tape right here. So you can see it if you want?

Isabelle: Play it, Director-nim. I want to see it too. *smiles at him*

Director EunJo: Sure, come with me, Isabelle shii. And I told you, you can call me EunJo Oppa. *chuckles as the boys glare at him flirting with you even Kai who gives the wtf face to him*

Isabelle: Okay, Oppa. Let’s watch the video, shall we? *he nods as you follow him to the viewing tv or whatever you call it. The boys give and angry wtf face but Kris had the angriest one. He didn’t like anyone flirting with his younger sister.*

Director EunJo: *sits down on the director chair in front of the screen* Come sit next to me, Isabelle. *the boys give him another wtf face for addressing you informally, like he has known you for a long time*

Isabelle: Dae~ *you sit next to him. The boys stand right behind you. The Director was leaning towards you, the boys were glaring holes at him, he looked like wanted to say something. But Kai’s head came in the middle; the boys smirked and thanked the maknae for ing in the middle. The Director just backs away, the boys smirk in victory *

Kai: No way, you’re better than me. When we go home, we are having a dance and rap battle! Call?

Isabelle: Call! * You say grinning at him*

Director: How about one more practice than we begin shooting, since Kai shii is here?

Manager: Yeah, go on, boys. Get in starting formation! *you continue sitting next to the Director. You saw they were looking kinda down*

Isabelle: Exo Oppas, Fighting! Saranghae! *you shout and they cheer up, smiling at you.*

 

Suho shout the same and they get pumped up. The music started and they start dancing. The Director will once in a while say they are good dancers then he said Kris is very good which confuses me cause he is abit bad at dancing. Then he asked my age, I told him “17” and I asked how old he was. He replied “21”. Wow, I didn’t expect him to be younger than Kris Oppa. The boys finished dancing and they begin the official first take of the Video. They start dancing with such masculinity, hotness, iness and massive power. I’m sure fans will l love this video. The Director kept praising the boys to me, then ask me random questions like where I was born. I answer him politely, thinking it will help with us getting closer and become friends. After the first take, the boys come in to look at the mistakes and view the video. After they were talking on what needed improving, they took a short break for water.

*Korean*

Isabelle: Oppas, I’ll wait for you in the waiting room with the Unnies then, Okay?

D.O: Okay, just wait for us. We’ll finish as fast as we can, okay?

Isabelle: If I don’t wait for you than who do I wait for? *laughs*

 Director: Isabelle, you can stay here and watch.

Kris: She’ll be bored, so I rather her go and talk to some people her own gender. *says sternly at him while you don’t notice*

Isabelle: Yeah, you guys can continue working. Bye, EunJo Oppa. *you get up and give Kris, Suho and D.O A hug and they smile at you* Exo Oppas, fighting! Saranghae! *you make a heart above you head, Luhan ruffles your hair and you walk away*

Kai: Yah! You didn’t give us hugs! *yells at your back, you turn around and say*

Isabelle: Finish this up, fast and good first! Then I’ll give you a Hug! *turns around, Kris just slaps the back of Kai’s head and you continue walking. The Director checks you out.*

Kris: If I were you, I wouldn’t do that. *says to the director, who looks at Kris with a blank face *

Director: Do what? *smirks*

D.O: You know exactly what he’s talking about. Don’t forget she’s the CEO’s niece.

Director: So?

Sehun: Dude, you’re old. She deserves a younger guy than you. And she only thinks of you as a brother. *says as a matter of fact*

Manager: The SNSD manager already told Lee Sooman that you tried flirting with them and weren’t professional, Remember him giving you a second chance. Do you want to ruin it? *the manager who is suddenly protective of you says as a matter of fact*

Kris: *leans down to be face to face with the director and says in his cold voice* Unless you want to ruin your life and face hell from me, don’t you ever look at my sister that way. *the Director nods, afraid of Kris’s piercing glaze*

Manager: Okay then, let’s continue shooting.