Chapter 14

Living with Exo

I think we slept for a good hour or so before the Monkey yelled at us to get ready. Breakfast was rather interesting when Kris Oppa and Soppa started fighting about how close they should sit to me. Teasing also went around the table before we got ready to leave. They were going to be at the KBS the entire day for music Bank and Other shows. But Sehun was busy backhugging me as I put on makeup.

 

Sehun: Why are you putting makeup on? You look so beautiful without it. Are you trying to find another guy?!?!

Isabella: You know I love you only so don't overreact. *kisses his cheek*

Sehun: Can't we just ditch your brother and the hyungs? I can find us a place.

Isabella: I rather you save that money and you heard it yourself, I'm under his custody till I'm 21.

Sehun: Then when you turn 21, we are moving into our own place.

Isabella: You know that can't happen, right?

Sehun: *looks at you confused* Why not?

Isabella: Your fans will find out about us.

Sehun: They will have to accept that I'm in love then.

Isabella: When we are in our mid 30s, we can think about moving in together and announcing our relationship. I don't want to ruin your career.

Sehun: It'll make no sense, people are going to find out sooner or later and I plan on marrying you when I'm still in my 20s, missy! *pulls your nose, hugging you tighter* And I plan on becoming a producer, I want to make hits, I wouldn't need to care about fans if I'm going to be a producer.

Isabella: But I still want the best for you, no matter what it is, I want you to go the distance. Find yourself, find what you want most. *smiles softly at him*

Sehun: I know what I want, I want to marry you, the love of my life, and then Become a producer. *cocky confident face*

Isabella: How would you know that you wouldn't change your mind? *laughs*

Sehun: It took me long to know I loved you, I think I'll stick to being in love with only you for the rest of my life.

Isabella: OMG, that's so cheesy. *cringes fingers*

Sehun: I didnt know I could be this cheesy, but it's only for you. *kisses your cheek as you cringe*

Kris: Yah! Where's Oh Sehun? *Kris yells from outside*

Tao: He got ready fast, maybe he's in Mei-mei's room?

Kris: Oh Sehun, you better not be doing anything weird with my sister when I get in there.

 

The door kinda slammed open, reveling Kris Oppa and the 10 others peeking in behind him. But Sehun Oppa stood his ground. He faced me towards the door, back hugged me, putting his head on my shoulder.

 

Kris: Didn't I say limited skinship, Oh Sehun?!

Sehun: But she's my girlfriend and a back hug isn't anything.

Suho: It so is. Limited meant only holding hands, idiot.

Isabella: Shouldn't I have a say in this?

Kris: Why? What do you want to say? *stares you down*

Isabella: I mean he is my boyfriend, how about holding hands and hugs? *timidly says*

Kris: Fine, but you have to give me hugs too. I don't want you to be with your boyfriend all the time. *opens arms*

 

I ran into his arms hugging him before we left.