Chapter 7

Living with Exo

Kris: By the way. If you don’t wake up before I come into your room, I’m going to pull you out of bed and drop you in a bathtub filled with cold water tomorrow!

I groaned as I heard him chuckle in response. I took a shower, changed into some shorts and a t-shirt then started packing for my three days in LA. Lucky that I am bunking rooms with Sunny Unnie. I wish I get close to her tomorrow. I would be able to since my superpower is that I get close to people quickly. I went to my bed to see some t-shirts on it. It had the SMtown tour logo on it and it was pink. Oh yeah, I remember Kris saying something about putting the t-shirts that are on my bed in my suitcase for the trip. He must have ordered it with the rest cause the size is too big,  my own brother doesn’t know his sister’s shirt size. I put them in my suitcase then went to bed. The next morning the three maknaes wake up when they heard alarm go off, they were pissed that their hyungs made them do wake up duty for the past three days. This time, Sehun woke up first then woke Kai up and pulled Tao out of bed. Tao and Kai went to bathe first cause they usually take the longest. Tao came out before Kai so Sehun went in. Sehun came out a few seconds after Kai. They got ready and head out to get everyone ready. Kris told them to wake his sister up first but instead they went to check whether D.O Oppa was already awake. They walk towards his room to see him coming out of it.

*Korean*

Kai: Hyung since you wake up early, why can’t you wake everyone up yourself?

D.O:*ignores him and asks Sehun* I thought Kris asked you to wake Cristiana up first, why were all of you coming towards mine?

Tao: We wanted to see whether you’re awake.

Sehun: Hyung, want to go with me to her room?

Kai: Yah! *screams softly*

Tao: That’s not fair; I want to wake Mei- Mei up instead of her meanie brother.

D.O: How about all of us go then after she wakes up, the three of you will wake everyone else up while I go cook breakfast? *they nod at the idea and follow him into her room. They look at you, smile and sit next to you on the bed* Isabelle ah~, wake up~ *Kai shakes you gently while sitting next to you, you turn and hug D.O waist*

Sehun: *has a weird unknown feeling*

Isabelle: Oppa, I came home late last night. Give me half an hour. *mumbles but clear enough for them to understand*

D.O: But then you won’t be able to eat breakfast.

Isabelle: Oppa, I told you I fine without breakfast.

Kai: Taking about food, did you eat dinner yesterday properly? *asks concerned and the rest look concerned too*

Isabelle: Yes, I did. *they look at you like they don’t believe it, you sense it and say* If you think I’m lying, ask Hyunkyu Oppa later.

Sehun: Go and bathe, no matter what, you have to eat breakfast or we will stuff food in your mouth again. *you don’t move and keep your eyes closed*

Isabelle: Kyungsoo Oppa, you smell like Appa wearing Old Spice, I love that smell. *you smell and slowing let tears come missing your parents as you get up and hug D.O oppa*

D.O: I’m sure, your parents would’t want their only daughter crying. You have us now.

Tao: You can call Suho hyung, Appa and D.O hyung, Umma.

D.O: Yah! *all of them laugh, you stop crying and smile at him*

Tao: Yay! Mei-mei smiled at my joke! *Sehun sits next to you and slings his arm around you should and Kai is on the other side sling his arm on your shoulder too*

Sehun: Don’t worry; we will take care of you at school too.

Kai: We will make sure you won’t cry like you did or make anyone make you feel like how you were in Canada. *your eyes widen*

Isabelle: You guys read my diary?

Tao: Yes. Suho hyung was reading it out loud for everyone. *laughs*

Isabelle: Really? Did he read like everything?

Sehun: Yeah *whispers close to your year while smirking with the other guys*

Kai: By the way, that guy, Drew, is nowhere near as hot as us. *your eyes widen even further*

Isabelle: *since they already know* Oppa, Drew Oppa was the only guy who helped me out when I was being bullied, he is the younger brother of one of Kris’s Best friends. He’s like a Kingka in the school, not forgetting he is the captain of the football team. And that was a Yearbook picture.

D.O: Sounds like you still like the guy. *says in understanding*

Isabelle: I do, he used to drive me home after school if he didn’t have anything after school. He also came with his brother to stay at my house when Grandma died before Kris came. He came with us to the Airport to say goodbye, then he handed me a letter and told me to read it when I settle down here. *Just remembered that and ran to your suitcase to get it. You sit back down on your bed and the boys crowd you. You read it but they boys don’t understand cause it’s in English*

Kai: Is that the letter? What does it say?

Isabelle: *Your eyes widen after you read his signature* He said to keep in touch and said he was sorry for not being a man and confessing to me! *squeals*

D.O: He said he likes you! *yells with the three other boys yelling the same thing, soon the other boys walk in feeling groggy*

Kris: Yah! Why do you need to yell so loudly?

Sehun: Hyung, That Drew guy confessed to her.

Kris: Which one? Oh, my buddy’s James brother? *he nods saying he wrote it in a letter*

Luhan: Ohhhh, what did he say?

Cristiana: He actually wrote Skype him, *looks at the time written and screams* It’s now! Now! *scramble to get up and gets your MacBook, pushing all the Oppas out*

Kris: Talk to him for ten minutes then go get ready. *says as he walks away, smiling. In fact, he had a surprise for you*

Cristiana: *you go back to your PC and go on Skype. You write his username he wrote on the letter and Video call him, he answers pretty quickly, smiling at the cute you*

*English*

Drew: Good morning Beautiful. *you blush and notice he wasn’t wearing a shirt. But you already have seen his Abs when Kris brought you to the beach with his brother and him. He was staring at you cause you were wearing a while flowery bikini and once in a while you would steal glances at him. I also almost drown but he saved me that day. He has Chocolate Abs which makes him more perfect* So did you read the letter?

Cristiana: Yeah, I kinda did. *smiles at him* But isn’t it like night there already?

Drew: Isn’t it morning there? *smiles back charmingly*

Kris: Cristiana, you better be done talking to Drew already by now! *yells from the hallway*

Drew: Are you going somewhere? *he justs smile as he knows where*

Cristiana: Yeah, I am. They are flying to LA and I’m going to. I found out my uncle is the owner of Smtown. *he just nods, smiling*

Drew: I’m not pressuring you to like me or anything. You can accept me whenever you want, if you can’t return any feelings, I’m fine. You can think it thoroughly before answering, I’ll wait for your answer. *you smile*

Cristiana:*you wanted to say you accept him but you didn’t know why you just wanted a few more days* Thanks, for giving me time. *he smiles understandingly. The door opens and Kris comes and sit next to you*

Kris: Hey Drew, just want to say, if you hurt my sister, you’re dead. *Drew just smiled charmingly and you glare at Kris* Now, quickly say goodbye, she needs to get ready.

Drew: *drew looks at you* Bye, beautiful. I’ll call you soon. *he ends the call after you said goodbye*

Kris: Did you just call you beautiful? *gets mad*

Isabelle: I don’t know~ I don’t care~ *goes and takes a shower while He leaves the room*

 

I peek outside to see if he was still there. Lucky for me, he left and he closed the door.  The changed into studded shorts with black stocking, a shirt and a Varsity Jacket, Drew got me for my birthday. I wore my black converses, grabbed my satchel that has all my stuff and head downstairs. I put my bag on my suitcase which was among another 12 or 13 other suitcases.

*Korean*

Chanyeol: So how was talktime with your boyfriend?

Cristiana: He isn’t my boyfriend yet. *looks at him  behind you with Baekhyun*

Baekhyun: Maknae! She said he isn’t her boyfriend.

Kai:*shoots up from the couch with the rest excluding Sehun and Kris and asks*  I thought he confessed and you like him? *all of them nod*

Cristiana: He actually gave me time to think about it, which I’m thankful for because I don’t know why but I felt like I needed time to accept him or not. *Sehun smirks at the back without anyone noticing for no reason. He felt Jealous about Drew was way younger than him.He felt happy.*

Kris: Good Idea. You should listen to your heart.

D.O: Let’s eat! *he yells so everyone would get off that topic and eat*

 

I went to sit down beside Kris to be dragged to the opposite side of the table by Luhan Oppa. He just grinned at me and pushed me on the sit in between him and Xuimin Oppa. I sat down and saw the huge plate of food in front of me. I tried to get up but I was pulled back down by Xuimin Oppa.

*Korean*

Cristiana: Oppa, this a lot for a girl. *pouts at him and they laugh*

Kris: You ate more than that in Canada when I was there. *glares at you* So you better eat that.

Cristiana: Oppa, please. That was last time.

Luhan: Come on, eat. It’s going to be a 11 hour flight.

Cristiana: I’ll eat as much as I can, okay? *they nod and you start eating, a few minutes later* I’m done and full. I wait for you guys in the living room, bye! *try to get up and run away but is stopped by D.O. They looked at the plate which looks like you only act a quarter of it*

D.O: Anni, you’re not going anywhere till you eat atleast half of that plate. *makes you sit back down*

Cristiana: Oppa, I really can’t eat anymore.

Kris: Then would you eat when Drew tells you to? *you give him a glare *                

Cristiana: Btw, he tried to many times when you were not there but instead gave in when I begged him and acted cute.

Tao: I know that works very well. Especially with your face.

D.O: Unfortunately, even if we fall for you Aegyo, we care more about your well-being. *smiles at you and shoves a spoonful of food in your mouth*

Baekhyun: I want to feed her too! *complains, you chew the food and glare at D.O*

Cristiana: Oppa, I’m not a baby!

Luhan: Technically, to us, you are our little Mei-mei for us to take care of. *grins at you* Now eat atleast half of that plate.

 

I sighed in defeat and continued eating. They smile at the victory and the face I made at them after defeat. All of us finished eating and heard honking. The Oppas approved of my plate even if I didn’t finish it because I ate half of it like they said. The bus was huge, some guys came out. They look familiar, oh right! They are Super Junior. I kinda into Kpop cause I like the dances, I can do any song of any Kpop star or idol group. Hyunkyu Oppa also came out. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

*Korean*

Hyunkyu: Wassup? My little sister. *you giggle and let go*

Cristiana: Good Morning, my lovely brother. *grin at him* This bus is huge!

Hyunkyu: Yes, say hello. This is the Super Junior Hyungs.*turn to them and bow*

Cristiana: Hello, I’m Cristiana.

Leetuek: Hello, I’m leader Leeteuk, Heechul, Henry, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi. *says in the order they were standing in*

Cristiana: I already know all your names. And memorized all of your dances. *looks at them while giving them a hug each*

Ryeowook: Let’s welcome the new maknae! *cheers*

Cristiana: *laughs* Oppa, who am I sitting with on the bus?

Ryeowook: Yay! She called me Oppa.

D.O: Hyung, She called all of us Oppa first.

Kris: *ignores the two* You’re sitting with me.

Cristiana: Oppa, I don’t want to sit with you! *pouts and everyone can’t help but fall in love with your cuteness*

Donghae: How about she can chose who she was to sit with in both the bus and the plane?

Cristiana: Chincha? Yay! Let’s do that, Oppa! *squeals in happiness*

Kyuhyun: Who do you want to sit beside in the bus?

Hyunkyu: Yah! Don’t forget, there is still me!

Cristiana: I want to sit next to Donghae Oppa. *when he hears his name, he jumps for joy. Standing next to you, giving you a hug*
Leeteuk: *see everyone upset* Don’t worry, there is still the return home bus and plane. So who do you want to sit with on the plane?

Cristiana: D.O Oppa and Ryeowook Oppa. Mianhe, Oppas. I promise to sit with you next time.*the three boys hug each other in happiness of getting chosen. They rest smile at you knowing they will get a chance soon*

Suho: Let’s go!

 

I got into the bus and I sat in the window seat with Donghae Oppa beside me. We got pretty close in last than an hour. We were all one big family. I fell asleep again on Donghae Oppa’s Shoulder. The light was shining on my face so Hyunkyu Oppa who was sitting in front of me with Sehun closed the Curtin for me. I was shivering so Eunhyuk Oppa put a jacket on me. They were very caring and treated me like their little sister. Some of them were asleep; the rest of them who were awake would look at me. Kyungsoo Oppa told Ryeowook Oppa to look at the cute face I have when I’m sleeping, he replied by saying I look like a baby angel. These Oppas exaggerate a lot. Some took photos; I reckon they are going to use it for blackmailing. When we arrived, some of them tried waking me up gently while the others help with luggage. I ended up hugging Donghae Oppa asking for 5 minutes. They chuckled at my cuteness and I finally let go and got up looking at them. Donghae Oppa ruffled my hair and I took my bag and follow out the bus with him and the others who tried waking me up. I got out the bus and Kris ruffled my hair.

*Korean*

Kris: Aish, sleeping all the time. *gets the luggage and walks inside*

D.O: Come on, take your suitcase. *passes you your suitcase and you smile at him*

Ryeowook: Come On, let’s go! *you walk with D.O and Ryeowook inside*

 

We checked in our bags first then waited for the rest of them to finish, which is quite a long time since it’s 26 of us including me. Kris didn’t trust me with my passport even when I begged him for it. So we came to an agreement to let D.O Oppa hold it for me. D.O Oppa happily accepted to hold onto my passport along with his. Henry Oppa and Siwon Oppa wanted to get coffee so I tagged along with them. I was standing in the middle of them, because they wanted to protect me cause I’m now considered their little sister. Siwon Oppa paid for my iced latte but he said I must sit with him doing the return flight. I agreed grinning at him. Henry Oppa ruffled my hair as we head back. All of them were done checking in their bags so we went to our special waiting area. I heard our flight is a chartered flight, so we are having the plane all for ourselves.  Walked in with them to see all the other artists like TVXQ, F(x), SHINee and all the other artists and their managers.

*Korean*

Sunny: Isabelle! Over here! *she runs towards you and give you a hug, you hug her back* Good morning, my lovely little sister. *smiles at you, you smile back*

Cristiana: Good Morning, Unnie. *lets go of the hug*

Sunny: Come with me, I want you to meet my members. The flight doesn’t leave for another 45 minutes.

Eunhyuk: Yah, she is supposed to stay with her Oppas, that’s Kris and us.

Sunny: Too Bad, she is sharing rooms with me and she’s my sister too. *pulls you along with her to SNSD* Girls, meet our new maknae, my sister, Isabelle.

Taeyeon: Hello, I’m Taeyeon, that’s Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun. Yoona is not here though she has to shoot her new drama so she’s not coming for the trip.

Isabelle: Good Morning, Unnies. I’m Isabelle, please take care of me.

Tiffany: Of course, we will. You’re our new sister now, welcome to our sisterhood. *smiles and you give everyone a hug.*

Yuri: So is Kris still being a pain in the to you?

Isabelle: Anni, He is just like a huge gigantic protective Monkey.

Kris: I heard that Isabelle!*all the girls laugh with you; we continued talking for half an hour and got super close. I heard Seohyun Unnie likes Yonghwa from CnBlue ever since she was on the “We got married” show. Then they brought me around to meet other artists, it’s funny how I got close to everyone in that 15 minutes. We felt like a real family*

Executive: Everyone, check in and head for your sits now! *everyone started going to the entrance*

Sunny: So where are you siting?

Isabelle: I’m sitting with D.O Oppa and Ryeowook Oppa.

Hyoyeon: But I want the Maknae to sit with us! *whines*

Sunny: Never mind, but when  we are coming back, you sit it us, okay? *you nod* Come on, let’s get on the plane. *nods then remembers*

Isabelle: Unnie, my Passport and Ticket is with D.O Oppa!

Changmin: Why is your passport with him, my cute little sister? *slings an arm around you and you do the same*

Isabelle: Because Kris Oppa doesn’t trust me with it but made an agreement to let Kyungsoo Oppa hold onto it for me because I was sitting next to him, my handsome brother. *grins at him and he thinks you look cute and pinches your nose*

Ryeowook: Isabelle! *walks to you with D.O*

D.O: Come on, let’s get into the plane.

Isabelle: Oppa, can I have my ticket and Passport now?

D.O: Give it back to me when we get into the plane then.

Isabelle: Can’t I just keep it? *pouts*

D.O: I don’t want to die so soon by Kris hyung, Isabelle. I'm still young and in my early twenties. *you just nod, laugh and Sunny pinches your cheek*

 

I got into the plane with Kyungsoo Oppa, Ryeowook Oppa, Changmin Oppa and the SNSD Unnies. The chairs were those huge first class chairs, and all of it was in pairs so we agreed that the first half of the flight I sit with Ryeowook Oppa then for the Second Half I sit with D.O Oppa.  The flight takes off and we stayed in our seats, till the captain told us it was safe to walk about on the plane. I went to the SNSD Unnies, then Sooyoung Unnie, Yuri Unnie and I went around the plane. I was like a little baby sister for everyone. We talked to the SHINee Oppas and they think of me being their cute new sister too.  I and Jonghyun Oppa had a high note battle and everyone came to see it. Everyone was amazed at how I could sing. I eventually won since he couldn’t do any higher.

*Korean*

Sunny: That’s my little sister! I didn’t know, you could sing so well! *everyone agrees*

Baekhyun: She can also dance very well!

Amber: Do something now then.

Isabelle: I’ll show all you Oppas and Unnies when we are there, okay?

Taeyeon: She could fill in the spot for Yoona! *they agree with that too*

Sunny: Isabelle, do you know how to dance for our songs?

Isabelle: Unnie, I can dance every Kpop song you know. *says coolly*

Minho: Then we’ll ask the managers, maybe this is better than dancing with 1 person missing.

Isabelle: I may become super hated if I’m seen dancing with all of you. *says it like it’s a fact and sits down next to Minho Oppa*

Changmin: No, you won’t. We won’t let anything happen to our little sister.

Sunny: And I’m sure the fans will love you. *you lay you head on Minho’s shoulder*

Isabelle: Saranghaeyo~ Oppas and Unnies. Thank you for treating me like family!

Victoria: Sleep for a while, we still have a long way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for updating so late, life has been abit hectic. I been sick and been going to work. School started also so I have no time to update. I will update every Monday and any other day I can. Sorry