Chapter 8

Living with Exo

SHINee Oppas walked out first with SNSD Unnies following right behind. I was stand behind Taeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie who was holding my hand. Yuri Unnie was right behind me, making sure I did’t get hurt. Squeezing myself through the crowd with the rest of them is hard. I was earning a lot of attention, most of them didn’t have a clue who I was, those who did have a clue who smile at me and scream my name. Other was just whispering to each other in annoyance asking why I was with them. Then Out of nowhere, I felt a smack on my face. Someone just slapped me then gripped on my hair. Yuri Unnie pulled her hand off my head with the help of security and Managers. Minho Oppa heard the scream and turned back. He run back to me and Sunny told him to quickly bring me to the bus. He pulled me along with him, and we arrived on the bus with me, sobbing silently.

*Korean*

Onew: Isabelle! *Runs to me and hugs me* It’s alright, don’t cry.

Isabelle: This isn’t the worst I have seen them do to me, they have done worst before. *wipe tears and smile slightly at him*

Taeyeon & Sunny: Isabelle! *runs and hug me, sandwiching me*

Sunny: Are you okay?

Isabelle: I’m fine. *smiles at them* Now, everyone be happy or I’m going to jump into your pile of fans. *everyone laughs *

Taemin: You’re amazing in everything you do.

Isabelle: I’m an awesome little sister, I know. *says knowingly*

Manager: Let’s go! *you sit down next to Jonghyun and the bus gets going* By the way, Isabelle, you will be performing with SNSD as Yoona’s substitute. You will be singing and dancing because apparently the person in charge heard you singing and the show is live so you will perform live with them. Here are the lyrics to all the songs. *hands you the lyrics*

Isabelle: That’s awesome, but I have stage fright. *says doubting your ability*

Tiffany: We will be with you the entire time so you don’t need to be scared and this will be a huge favor for us.

Isabelle: I will do it, for you guys.

Jonghyun: Then start studying the lyrics.

Isabelle: Oppa, I already know it all, I know all the dances and lyrics.

Key: Change into the SMtown T-shirt when we get to the hotel because after we change we will be going for rehearsal.

 

I nod and show him a thumbs up. The trip to the hotel was used up on me studying, some of them talking and others sleeping. I memorized everything by the time we got there. I have very good memory when I don’t want to mess things up. Later this time when we got off the bus, the fans had to stand like a good 5 foot away from the bus. The hotel was quite grand and when I walked in, Kris Oppa was standing right in front of me. He asked me for my passport and Sunny gave it to him, then Sunny Unnie scolded him for being like this. I and Sunny Unnie were sharing rooms; Kris was in the floor above us. Its two people per room. SNSD, F(x) and half of Super Junior were on the same floor as me and Sunny Unnie. The Managers, Coordi Unnies and all are in the floor below us. Exo, SHINee, the rest of Super Junior and all other singers were in the floor above.  I jumped onto Leetuek Oppa’s back and he piggy-backed me all the way to my room. He said I was super light then understood why when Kris told him in the lift that I wasn’t eating and all. Eunhyuk Oppa said he is going to stuff food until I gained abit more weight. Till we reached the room, Leeteuk Oppa tossed me to Donghae Oppa who tossed me to Eunhyuk Oppa and continued tossing me around in circles. When we got to our room, Sunny Unnie opened the door and Eunhyuk Oppa who was about to toss me, put me down and I pouted at him. He ruffles my hair and so do the others before heading to the room. Amber Unnie told me to get ready quick cause we are leaving in 20 minutes. Our luggage was all already in the room. I toss myself on the bed while Sunny just chuckles and ransacks her bag for the SMtown T-shirt. She goes to the toilet to change and I took out my SMtown t-shirt. Sunny Unnie came out the toilet and asked me to change and wash my face. She said she will redo my make-up for me. I nodded and head inside to change some blue jeans and the t-shirt. When I got out, I saw Taeyeon Unnie, Krystal Unnie, Hyunkyu Oppa and Jessica Unnie talking.

*Korean*

Sunny: Aish, that shirt is a little to big. I told that idiot to get a size smaller. *you laugh*

Krystal: I know. *comes and ties the shirt at the bottom side, making it abit tight and showing abit of your stomach* Tadaa~ Now this isn’t loose so when you dance later, your shirt won’t be lifted.

Taeyeon: Come on, let’s do your make-up. *you sit on the bed and they do your make-up quickly*

Hyunkyu: Wah~, my sister looks like a supermodel. It runs in the family. *says proudly*

Jessica: Come on, let’s go! *you grab your bag and run out the door with the rest of them*

In the Hotel Lobby…

Tiffany: Did you memorized it?

Isabelle: Yes, I did. *grins at her* So who am I going with now?

Kris: Me.

Amber: No, she is coming with us. *meaning SNSD and F(x)*

Hyunkyu: Let her chose now? *comes in between them* By the way, Isabelle, I’m going with the Super Junior and TVXQ hyungs. So please think about us too?

Kris: Isabelle, I’m your brother. *says as a fact like you have to go with him*

Sunny: I’m your sister. *follows Kris*

Hyunkyu: I’m your brother too. *follows his two idol cousins*

Isabelle: I want to go with…… *everyone keeps pointing to themselves* Hyunkyu Oppa! *Super Junior, TVXQ and Hyunkyu cheer and hug each other at victory, then come to carry you* Unnies, Oppas, I will go with you next time. I’m still going to be here for a long time, right?

Kris: Come on, let’s go. *everyone gets onto the bus*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I'll Update Soon. :)