Chapter 4

Living with Exo

I had a shower and changed into some high waisted shorts, a crop tee, some black converses and a varsity jacket. I put on little make up and let my hair down in natural soft curls. I opened the door and head downstairs to see Kris sitting down by kitchen counter, reading the newspaper with sipping on his morning coffee.

*Korean*

Isabelle: You look like an old man in the morning.

Tao: I agree mei-mei. *slings an arm on your shoulder and you do the same while everyone laughs*

Kris: Haha, very funny.*sarcastic*

Isabelle: I have to torture you somehow, because you made me quite my job and made me wake up early.

Kris: I didn’t ask you to.

D.O: You did hyung, you told them to wake her wake today morning.

Kris: That’s because she has to follow us. But the job thing wasn’t me.

Isabelle: Dude- *receives a glare from him* Fine, Oppa, that job was the only way I got money. I could have stayed there alone, earning an income and going to school.

Kris: I’ll give you pocket money from now on. When I feel like letting you work, I’ll let you go get a part-time job.

Isabelle: Fine.*pouts and sits next to Luhan on the couch. Kris just turns back to his paper smiling. Luhan is sleeping, since you’re still tired you lay you head on his shoulder and take a nap*

Kris:*a few minutes later* Aish, is she sleeping again?

Xuimin: She’s so cute when she’s sleeping.

Chen: Like an Angel.

Kris: *Kris just rolls his eyes but can’t help but agree* Have you guys never seen a girl in your life?

Luhan: Isabelle ah~, wake up. Let’s eat breakfast. *shakes you gently and Tao helps you sit up*

Isabelle: Just let me sleep a little while longer. *leans on Tao, all of them smile at the cute you*

D.O: Come on, Breakfast will get cold.

Isabelle: Oppa, I already told you I don’t eat breakfast.

Baekhyun: Kris Hyung, your sister said she doesn’t eat breakfast!

Kris: Isabelle Wu, come eat breakfast else, I’ll ground you forever!

Isabelle: Oppa, that doesn’t make a difference, this already feels like you grounded me.

Kris: I’ll cut your phone privileges then.*says coolly*

Isabelle: Fine, I’m up. Happy now?

Kris: Yes.

Isabelle: Oppa, pull me up. *wriggle your arms towards Kyungsoo standing in front of you and he pulls you up*

D.O: Come on. Let’s go. *pulls you to the dining table with the rest of the members following behind laughing*

 

I sat down in between Kyungsoo Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa. I look at the huge plate and start digging in slowly with the rest of the members who are eating like they have never eaten anything for 10 years. The Oppas kept stuffing food in their mouths. Kris Oppa is just staring at me, curious why I’m just eating so slowly. But I didn’t notice that, I continued watching the members fighting over food. Kris knew his sister would have eaten everything very quickly like what the boys were doing, even when there were guests she would stuff her face. She only finished about a quarter of the plate of food given while the boys look at her worried, whether she would be okay for the whole day. But one was worried more than he was supposed to be, Sehun had been feeling strange since he set eyes on her. He felt so happy when she was hugging him earlier.

*Korean* 

D.O: Are you sure that you don’t want to eat more?

Isabelle: I can’t, Oppa. *she sighed inwardly knowing she couldn’t tell them but instead he gave him a smile so they let it go. Kris wondered what she meant when she said “She can’t.”*

Chanyeol: So do you have a nickname?

Isabelle:*I have many, bad ones, she said to herself* Not really?

Baekhyun: Then how about Iz, or Mei-mei?

Isabelle: Call me whatever you like. *smiles at him*

Manager: *comes inside* Let’s go, boys!

 

I wore my Snapback, grab my satchel with all my wallet, phone and other stuff and run downstairs. All of them were already there. We got into the van like yesterday. We arrived somewhere I don’t know’ in front of some building. I walked with Tao and Baekhyun inside. We went into a room with all the Stylist Unnies and Hair & Make-up Unnies. I bowed to them.

 

*Korean*

Jinhee: Wow, she’s prettier than you. I expected a duplicate of you.

Isabelle: Good Morning and Thank you. I’m Isabelle Wu, please take care of me.

Hara: Welcome to the SM family, Isabelle!

Isabelle: Thank you! *smile widely*

Seohyun: Call us Unnie. *you nod happily*

Jinhee: She’s better than all these boys, she even greeted us Good morning while these boys don’t know their manners. *they boys smile sheepishly saying “Good Morning”*

Seohyun: Come on, three of you sit down, the rest go change into your outfits.

Luhan, Kris and Suho sit down for their hair and make-up first while the rest of them go to change into the clothes given by the stylist Unnies. You sit down on the couch.

*Korean*

Jinhee: By the Way, I’m Jinhee, this is Seohyun and Hara. We’re in charge of hair and make-up.

AeSook: I’m AeSook and this is Eunmi. We’re in charge of the outfits.

Jinhee: And all of us, are older than these boys, only Eunmi and Hara are 23. Does this idiot take good care of you?

Kris: Aish, Noona. Do my make-up properly!

Isabelle: He’s okay, I guess.

Jinhee: Yah! Your sister would look good even without make-up, look at you. Need make up for everything. Whining Baby.

Kris: Noona! Don’t call me that in front of my sister.

Isabelle: He was also a Whining Baby whenever Grandmother didn’t let him go out. *all of you laugh*

Hara: I knew he was a whining Baby!

Lay: What are all of you laughing about? *Sits next to you*

AeSook: You changed fast. We were talking about how Kris was a whining baby since birth.

Lay: Really? *you nod as he joins all of you in laughing*

Kris: Very funny. Haha. *sarcastic*

Isabelle: *everyone is done changing and the next three sit down for hair and make-up. Suho sits next to you after changing* Oppa, you look Good.

Suho: Thank you very much. *smiles at you and you smile back*

Xuimin: I wanted to ask you something, can you rap like Kris?

Isabelle: I’m horrible a rapping but I think I can sing.

Baekhyun: Sing something then.

Isabelle: How about my favorite song on your new album? I’ll just sing one part.

Baekhyun: Okay

Isabelle: *sings the chorus* Was I good? *the boys looks at you, mouth wide open*

Chen: That was amazing; she sang a few note higher than me.

Isabelle: No way, I was singing it like Kyungsoo Oppa.

D.O: Nope that was definitely a few notes higher than me and Chen. Kris hyung, did you even know she could sing that high.

AeSook: How can you sing that high?

Isabelle: Music is my life so I just sing during my spare time.

Jinhee: No School choir or anything?

Isabelle: Nope. They tried to scout me when I was singing in the school toilet but I refused. *looks at them innocently*

Sehun: You should have auditioned for Sm instead of Kris Hyung.

Isabelle: I would have but I was younger, I didn’t want to give up freedom yet.

Hara: Audition now then.

Isabelle: I can’t now, it’s too late. I just can’t. *look down and Kris just curious of your words again*

Kai: *changes the topic* Can you dance or are you like your brother?

Isabelle: I can dance better than that Monkey. *stands up*

Kris: I heard that! *yells while changing behind screen*

Isabelle:*Plays Neon Lights by Demi and starts dancing. When you’re done, you pant smiling while everyone looks at you mouth agape again*

Seohyun: You’re awesome! Isabelle Jang!

Kai: So where did you learn that?

Isabelle: I love dancing like how I love Music. I learn Ballet when I was little and the rest is just something I learned on TV or just comes to me naturally.

Suho: You’re really amazing!

Isabelle: Thank you Oppa! Kris Oppa, now I’m better than you!

Kris: Whatever, I’m still the master at getting girls.

Sehun: That’s true. *everyone agrees*

Isabelle:*you smirk * You want to know where half of those attracting skills come from. They come from me giving advice and he searching the internet. *laughs so does everyone else* But the other half is all him, I give him credit for that.

Sehun: Hyung, you asked your sister for advice? *asks while laughing* Iz, teach me too then! *says while laughing and the other laugh and ask you to teach them too*

Isabelle: I’m sure all of you have more than enough attention.

Kris: Atleast the other half was all me.

Isabelle: You have to give me credit though; I help you get your first girlfriend. Even though, I knew she would be a . *says as a matter of fact*

Suho: You got him his first girlfriend? *asks confused*

Isabelle: He insisted that he wanted to date her. She was like the number one at school, the most popular girl. *laughs*

Kris: She told me not to date her, but I still did, after a while, I found out she was cheating on me so I dumped her. I give you credit for warning me early, Sorry, I didn’t listen. *apologies while you give him a smile*

AeSook: You wasted your first love to a ; I lost my first love to a jerk that cheated on me too. I guess we are in the same boat. But actually I got revenge, did you? *sits next to Kris*

Isabelle: He posted pictures of her having with another guy and took pictures of her most embarrassing moment and spread it around school. It was the funniest thing ever. *laughs with Kris*

Kris: Yeah, she came to me crying, asking me to take her back, a week before I came here to train for SM.

Isabelle: You know she became popular again; she came to me asking for your number. She probably wanted to date you again because you’re super popular. *awkwardly laughs, trying to forget how she bullied you when you said you wouldn’t give her Kris’s number*

Kris: *Kris senses something weird, like you felling hurt after saying that*

Manager:  Let’s go, shoot this Video! Isabelle, you can come watch if you want.*you nod* Boys first you will practice it once and then we will do a practice shot then the begin filming. Let’s go! *You follow the boys out, while Kai is still doing his hair and make-up *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry,that i update slow.  I'll update whenever I can. I'll soon tell you what dates i will update. Sorry! :)