Chapter 2

Living with Exo

Then Lee Sooman walks in, the boys bow to him respectfully and I turned around and bowed to. He walked towards me with a smile.

*Korean*

Lee Sooman: Hello Everyone. Is that her?

Kris: *quickly puts a smile* Isabelle, this is the person I wanted you to meet.

Isabelle: He looks very familiar.

Kris: Isabelle, this is Uncle Lee. He is Dad’s brother. Our uncle.

Lee Sooman: I remember seeing you only once in a picture, you looked so pretty then. But you look even more beautiful now.

Isabelle: Since when did Appa have a brother?

Kris: He has two actually. Dad’s the oldest. Grandma and Grandpa divorced early, so Grandma took Appa into her custody while uncles were put in Grandpa’s custody. They were separated young. *you give uncle a hug and grin widely at him*

Isabelle: Nice to finally meet you, uncle.

Sunny: Wait! Am I late?! Sorry! Where is my long lost cousin? *runs into the room*

Uncle Sooman: She’s right here. Weren’t you at practice?

Kris: Isabelle, this is our cousin, Sunny or Soon-kyu . Sunny sunbae, this is Isabelle. *she gives you a hug which you return*

Sunny: I’m Sunny, I’m from SNSD. You can call me Unnie.

Isabelle: Hello, Unnie. I’m Isabelle, please take care of me. *bows*

Sunny: You can text me anytime you want, Yifan, give her my number. Sorry but I have to go, I have practice.

Isabelle: Okay, Unnie. Take care! *she rushes out the room*

Uncle Sooman: I have to go too. How about we go out for Dinner tomorrow? I want to know all about my niece. Actually you’re my daughter now, so you can visit me anytime you want.

Isabelle: I’d love to go to dinner with you.

Uncle Sooman: Okay, I have to go now. See you tomorrow and Keep up the good work, boys. *you and the bows as he leaves the room*

Isabelle: How many cousins do we have? *quickly turns Kris and asks*

Kris: We have Jingyu Noona,Eunkyu Noona who is Sunny Sunbae’s older sisters then CEO Sooman’s Son, John Hyunkyu Lee. John is 18 years old, like Sehun, Tao and Kai so he will be at school with you too.

Suho: Come, let’s go home. We have to shoot the Growl MV tomorrow.

Isabelle: Does that mean I have to wake up with all of you?

Kris: Yes. Come on, let’s go. *the boys grab they’re stuff and head out. You follow behind Kris*

Isabelle: But Kris-

Kris: Yah! I’m your Oppa!

Isabelle: Fine, Oppa, I wanted to go out after sleeping peacefully. *asks in a pleading voice while the boys laugh*

Kris: You don’t even know, your way around here. So it’s a No, I can’t risk anything on you. If you’re going out then atleast it should be with someone I trust. *you give up and walk behind him then someone slings an arm around your shoulder*

Baekhyun: Don’t worry, maknae ah~. We’ll bring you around town.

Isabelle: Really, Oppa? *squeals*

Baekhyun: You’re really okay with calling me Oppa?

Isabelle: I get close to people very fast, I trust in people quickly too. *sheepishly smiles as he pinched your cheek*

Baekhyun: Yah! All of you don’t need to be scared of her, she’s not Kris hyung!

Isabelle: Why are you scared of me?

DO: Your brother said you’re scary and don’t get used to people quickly. He asked us to stay away from you for a while. *comes next to you*

Isabelle: *hugs D.O* Am I still scary, Oppa? *he shakes his head*

Chanyeol: I’m sure you hear about us before so who is your bias among us?

Isabelle: Why would I have a Bias? If I liked someone, it would be like I love him as a brother. And that would be D.O Oppa. Seriously, I would rather have D.O Oppa as a brother than that Gigantic Jerk.

Kris: I heard that! *Kris yells back. Kris was thinking about what happened though because you have changed a lot and he knew it wasn’t because he wasn’t there or grandma dying, it was something else*

D.O: I would also love it if you were my sister. *laughs with you*

Baekhyun: What about me then?

Isabelle: I love all of you because all of you are my Oppa’s now. Enough? *all of them grin and you grin back to me* Where is Lay Oppa? *he pops up from behind*

Lay: Hello, Mei-Mei.

Baekhyun: You know her already?

Lay: Yeah, when Kris gege was talking to her and his grandmother on Skype. I met her.

Isabelle: And I also asked him to teach me how to dance Wolf. Oppa, when are you going to teach me?

D.O: Why didn’t you ask your brother?

Isabelle: He can’t even teach me properly and he is a horrible dancer.

Kris: I heard that too! *yells back*

Isabelle: You were meant to hear it! Both times! *yells back*

Chen: So did you hear anything about us?

Isabelle: A lot actually. Like how Baekhyun Oppa calls you a Dinosaur, then I heard Kai Oppa is the flirt of the group and looks like Taemin Sshi, then I heard how hard it is for D.O Oppa to do Aegyo and many other things.

Kai: Who said I was a flirt?

Isabelle: In almost all the imagines they write about you, they call you a erted jerk. *everyone laughs*

Chen: I do not look like a Dinosaur!

Isabelle: I’m Sorry, Oppa. *hugs him*

Chen: Apology accepted. *smiles at you as you let go*

Kris: Quickly, get into the car.

 

Suho, Chen, Luhan, Baekhyun, Lay, Xuimin, Chanyeol get into the first luxury bus while you get into the Second. Sehun, Tao, Kai sit at the back, D.O sits in the row in front with them, I sat next to D.O Oppa then Kris sat next to me. Minutes later, I fall asleep along with Kris. My head kept falling side to side that foreword and back. Kai suggest I lay on D.O Oppa’s shoulder because Kris is too tall. He slowly puts my head on D.O Oppa’s shoulder. The three maknae’s and D.O smile at how cute I look when you’re sleeping. When we arrived, Tao woke Kris up. Kris smiled at his sleeping sister.

*Korean*

Kris: Take a Suitcase each. *gets off the van and the others arrive to help*

Suho: She’s so cute when she’s sleeping. *Exo smiles at you sleeping in the bus*

Kris: Who is going to carry her? *all of them look at him dumbfounded*

Luhan: Yah! She’s your sister.

Kris: Aish, I’m too tired to carry her. Sehun, carry her then.

Sehun: Lazy . *mumbles as he goes to carry you*

Kris: I heard that maknae. *walks in with everyone while Sehun carries you and follows behind*

Sehun: Hyung, she’s soo light.

D.O: I wonder if she was eating well. She’s super thin. I’ll cook her a proper breakfast tomorrow.

Kris: What does she even have in these 5 suitcases? *asks annoyed*

Xuimin: You’re her brother, you should know. By the way, you three maknae’s are in charge of waking all of us up including her.

Kai: But hyung we did it today!

Tao: Yeah!

Sehun: It’s not fair! *complains*

Luhan: TOO Bad, you can’t disobey you’re hyungs. *pokes his tongue out*

Kai: But you guys are more childish.

Kris: *opens the door to your room* Put the suitcases near the closet and out her in the bed. *they do as they are told, Sehun puts you on the bed then D.O puts the blanket over you. You grab his hand, they panic*

Isabelle: Thank you, Oppas. Saranghae~ *you let go and turn. They smile at you before quietly getting out to go and sleep*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please comment~ :)