Request

The Sun's Voices

"Igeon aniji ....." Jisook struggling over her laptop , resting her head and sighed for a while. "I should have done better than this ..." she said again and start to typed something on her laptop. Suddenly , she felt cold air passed her and she looked around. "Don't say ...." she said and look around , "Please , help me ...." the female ghost said to her , Jisook release her glasses.

Master%27s.Sun.E01.eng.mkv_002432929.jpg

"Ani .... Go away ... I don't want ... to see you .." Jisook try to close her eyes and hide from that ghost , "Please , Jisook-ah  ...." the ghost said again to her. Pleaded to her and try to approach her , "Andwae .... Yoonhye .... Go" Jisook said. "For this time , please ..." Yoonhye said again , almost have the urge to cry. Inhale.Exhale. "Ahrasseo ...." Jisook gave up and ask her , "What do you want me to do ?" Jisook ask her , crossing her arms on her chest. "You must tell someone ...." Yoonhye said to her and Jisook listen her carefully.

---

"Master , this is a file of the new head of security. His biography and history are all here ..." Mr.Choi said to Myungsoo who is sitting in his room , "Remember the wedding ceremony for Krystal ?" Myungsoo ask him. "Ah , yes master ... Everything had been prepared well" Mr.Choi answered him. "Good then , I want the wedding party tomorrow bring more fame to our mall , tell the security department to set everything well" Myungso said again and Mr.Choi nodding his head. "You can go now , Mr.Choi" he said and Mr.Choi left his room.

"Flo .... wer ..." Myungsoo said , trying to read again. "Wedding .... Divorce ..." he read again. When he read the other slide , it's a paragraph of a short story made by Mr.Choi with big sized font. "Ahh .." he close his tablet's screen and gave up. "This is not right huh ?" he chuckled to himself and looking at Baekhyun's history beside him.

----

"You really ask me to do that ?" Jisook ask Yoonhye's ghost , frowning. "You ... Yah ! Be realistic !" Jisook screamed at her, he look around her first. To make sure no one's there. "Can't you help me ?" Yoonhye ask her , "I can .... But , that's ... Too way too risky" Jisook said to her. "I can't stand everynight looking at him struggling to leave or not .... I just , can't ...." Yoonhye begged her. "I know we're friends .... But , you know Krystal ..." Jisook said to her. "Just tell him like what I said , before that , I can't leave this world ...." Yoonhye said and her ghost begin to disappeared.

Jisook left there , dumbfoundead. "If she ask me to do that .... Then I should attend Krystal's marriage ?" Jisook looking at the wedding invitation on her table. Chuckled. "I guess there's no other options then ...." she said.

---

Updated~!! Merry Chirstmas everyone!! ^^ Is it hard to comment ?? T__T Ahh , I want to quit writing if this happened everytime ..... comment pleasee .... subscribe and read of course .... upvote optional .... kkk~ but , pleaseeeee comment T___T