Dr.Lee Jisook

The Sun's Voices

"It's me .... Your bad girl , Myungsoo-ah" she said and Myungsoo widened his eyes.


"Heejoo ?" Myungsoo turned around and looking at Jisook that have Heejoo spirit inside. "It's me .... Working everyday and hate me , it's hard right ? Because you used to like me a lot" she said to him. "Miann , for left you like that .... Please stop punishing yourself , it's not your fault ..." she said again. "Then , will you tell me the one that kidnapped you ?" Myungsoo said to her , she shook her head in disagree. "I can't .... Mian" she said again , "Then , go to that people for forever and ... never appear in front of my eyes , again" Myungsoo said. He hurted because she won't tell him , but he also angry because he need to find the money .... because he trust that Heejoo corporate with the kidnapper. "I'll go then ...." she said and Jisook's body fell down to the floor , fortunately he saves her first.

"Bad girl" he said.

---

"Uhm ..... Ahh .... My head , hurts ....." Jisook stretch herself and looked around. "Huh ? It's not my room ....?" she looked confused and try to find out where is she now. "It's my home , wae ?" Myungsoo came out from nowhere and Jisook almost jumped out of the bed. "Yah ! Wh--Whe--Who--- Argh!!" Jisook shocked and looked at herself. "What did you do ? Why am I here ?" Jisook asked him , "Calm down , I didn't do anything" he said to her and give her a glass of water. "Last night , someone visiting you ...." Myungsoo said and she try to think about it for a while , "It's .... Ah , it can't be ..... Cha Heejoo ?" she asked him. "You know who" Myungsoo said again to her. "Huh ? For real ?" she asked him , "After that you passed out and , well .... I don't know exactly where is your house so I just brought you here" he said.

"Ah , well .... Thanks" she said to him and he smirked. "Omo , finally , you said thanks" he spat her , "Yah , you should be greatful I said thanks to you" she said and getting up from the bed. "Argh , my car ?" she asked him who sitting in a rounded chair near the window  , just across the bed. "Secretary Kim brought it last night" Myungsoo said while reading a newspaper."Ah , geurae ...." she said and rubbing her back , "Bathroom on the right" Myungsoo said , still didn't change his attention from the newspaper. "Arra ...." she said and walking up to the bathroom. "Tsk , so interesting" he said and chuckled.

---

"Where are you going ?" Myungsoo asked her , "Hospital" she answered. "Who's sick ?" he asked again while take his sandwich , "I'm a doctor , you dumb" she hit his head. "I'll go" she said and left him , "Hahaha .... Geurae" he just laughed.

"Lee-seonsaeng !" Doctor Ahn Najung called her , "Wae ? Wae ?" Jisook just subbing her back because it's hurt a little. "Patient Jung Ildong need a surgery soon" the doctor said. "CT ?" Jisook asked her , "Here ..." Doctor Ahn gave her the CT. "P-porcelain .... Porcelain aorta ?" Jisook gasped , "It looks like it" Najung said to her. "Get the operation room ready , I want the full team and call department of anastesiology now !" Jisook running to the opeartion room , 'Jebal , don't let anyone appeared God' she hoped , she didn't like it when a ghost watching her doing an operation. "Jebal" she said.

---

"Shall we start now ?" Jisook looking at everyone and they all nodding. "Patient's indentity check" a doctor said , "Jung Ildong , 57 years old. He got porcelain aorta and need to be get surgery soon for the aorta" the other doctor said too. "Is that right ?" a nurse asked and they all nodding. "Scissors" Jisook asked , "Bethadine" she said again. "Blade" she opened the patient's chest , "Bovie" she said again. "The patient already had a thorax operation before , so the aorta might changed" Dr.Nam said , "That's why .... the aorta is not near the thorax" Jisook said and searching the aorta first. The operation going well , "Just as expected Dr.Lee" the other doctor and an internist said to her. "The operation goes well ... After this , let's have a drink. I'll treat" Jisook said and the other laughed a little.

---

"Thank your for your work ...." the doctors left the operation room , "Oh , Doctor Lee , where are you going ?" on of the doctors asked her. "I'm going to visit my patients now" Jisook answered while washing her hands. "Ah , geurae ? But it's not the time yet" another doctor said again , "Aniya , I'm just going to have a conversation with them. I'll be going now then" Jisook said and excused herself from them. "Doctor Lee is something .... Even though she's very strict but she also look after her patients well" they said and going somewhere.

---

"Haerin-ah ?" she called out Haerin's name , "Ah , seonsaengnim ...." Haerin smiled. "Hello everyone ...." Jisook aslo greet the other patients there. "Have you eat well ? You can eat right from 2 days ago ?" Jisook took a seat beside her , "Eung unnie , gomawo ... For the chicken porridge" Haerin said. "Aigoo , you have to recover well okay ?" Jisook said and left after having a conversation with her.

Jisok felt her phone is ringing , "Huh ?" she unlocked it and read a message. 'Free time now ? I'm Myungsoo' , "Tsk , look who know my number first ... You can't be .... I'm busy , go away" she sent the message to him and continued to walking to her room. "Jinjja ? No free time ?" she heard a voice from her back , Myungsoo standing there near the door and wave his hand at her. "Yah , why are you here ?" Jisook looked annoyed. "Well , I just want to see how my '10-million-radar' work is in the hospital. You perform the surgery well huh ?" Myungsoo walking up to her. "Eiyy , go go .... I'm busy" Jisook said , avoided him. "Don't be like that huh ..... Who knew we can be a good couple and our company merge ?" Myungsoo closed and took her to a restaurant.

"yahh!! Kim Myungsoo !!!" she screamed but he can't heard it well because he covered .