Problem

The Sun's Voices

"Master ?" Mr.Choi asked Myungsoo who called him a while ago , "What's with this ....." Myungsoo looking at a photo of him and Heejoo. "That's ... There's e delivery come to here , master , that's ...." Mr.Choi said carefully and he nodding. "This is my photo with Heejoo , whoever had this , must be close to Heejoo .... Or that person is actually the suspect ...." Myungsoo clench his wrist tightly in emotion. "For now on , monitor everyone who enter the mall , my office. I don't want anyone related to her close with me , again ...." Myungsoo's eyes gets darker. "Ah , yes master , I'll tell the security team" Mr.Choi bow and left his room.

"Cha Heejoo .... You really give me a pain in heart ..... You're just a pain in neck now ...." he said , didn't notice that Heejoo's spirit stand beside him. She smiled sadly at him. "Mianhae .... Myungsoo-ah" she said without sound.

-----

"I know him well , and he will come to that place ....." a girl smirked , looking at EMPIRE's building from the outside. "Heejoo-ah , I comeback" that girl smirked again and left. Continued to walk past.

---

"Argh , jinjja ...." Jisook tossing around in her bed , can't get good angle to sleep again. "Yah , you lazy girl , wake up .... You don't have any work to do ?" Jongsuk ask her while eating his bread. "Ah , oppa , get out ! No .... Molla .... Ah , because of the surgery yesterday .... I'm going to die .... Don't disturb me!" Jisook said to her brother. "Geurae .... I'll go now , I'm heading to Paris and will be back next week , okay ?" Jongsuk said and she just 'O.K' him. "Goo go , don't forget to buy me present" she said and he just laughed. "Be careful ! Be safe!" she scream and he laughed again.

----

"Mr.Choi .... Can we get out now ? I can't get my head straight ...." Myungsoo said while grabbing his head. "Yes master ? To where ?" Mr.Choi asked him as they get out from his office. "Anywhere ..... Maybe , that place .... Because of that picture , I can't get my mind straight ....." Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi nodding.

---