Tell a Story

The Sun's Voices

"Just sent some people to the front , let Krystal-ssi get out from the back door. Doon't let the press come in" Baekhyun said to some securities and they bowing to him before follow his order. "Aigoo-yah .... Today's really difficult ..." Baekhyun sighed , then he decided to stroll around. To look at around since it's his first time come to EMPIRE. "Should I but them some foods later ?" Baekhyun thought when he saw a donnut cafe , "Maybe later ...? They sure at a lot ...." baekhyun out his phone back to his pocket and continue to walk. He look around and keep on walking , "Yah , keogi stop !" suddenly a girl's voice stopped him. He turned around , "You're Byun Baekhyun right ? The head of security departmen" Krystal said , pointing at him. "Ne , waeyo ?" Baekhyun answered her with annoyed tone , "Don't say , you don't know who am I" Krystal said to him. 'Where do you think I live ? I know you Krystal Jung" Baekhyun answered. "Then why are you talking like that to me ?" she said again , raising her tone. "Then what tone should I use , miss ? You want me to talk like an old woman ? Slowly , one by one huh ?" Baekhyun said. "You ! You break my marriage today ! Argh!" she said and hit his arm hard. "Ahh , ahh .... It hurst!" Baekhyun said , "You don't know how hurt my heart is , aargh!" she said and keep hitting his arm.

"I let you go , stupid" she said and leave him.

"Aishh , gasina (that girl) ...." Baekhyun said while looking at her walking passed him , "Is she really an artist ?" he said and just walk away , continuing his walk while rubbing his right arm that was hit by Krystal.

---

"You sure you didn't follow me around , Myung-goon ?" Jisook ask him again , now they're sitting side by side in a bench. "Aniya , I'm not" Myugnsoo said annoyed , "I should be the on ehwo ask you that" he said again. She chuckled and take a sip on her Latte Machiato. "I invested 100 million for this forest project , I just want to use my money here" Myungsoo said , "Omo , what's that ... You want to show off to me ? Jeogiyeo , master , you don't remember who am I ?" Jisook said and laughing at him. "So , what are you doing here ?" Myungsoo asked her back , "Well .... This is the only place I can relax , take a breathe" Jisook said and sihed.

For a while silence approach them , they only sitting there , enjoying the scenery and cold weather. "What did you say to Minhyuk , the last time ?" Myungsoo suddenly ask her , "Huh , mwo ?" she ask him back. "What did you said to him , ppali malhae!" Myungsoo said , curious. "Aish , I told him not not say that from me ..." she muttered to herself. "Dead people may don't have any powers , but they have feelings ... " Jisook while looking at her latte , "What do you want to tell me actually ?" Myungsoo ask her. "I just want to ask , is there someone in your heart that you can't forget but already dead ?" Jisook ask him , Myungsoo's mind wandered around to that time.

--

10 years ago...

The teen Myungsoo that strapped to a chair , tightly. Slowly , he opened his eyes. Try to look around .... When finally he saw , the one who kidnapped him. It's ...

---

"Myungsoo ? Kim Myungsoo ? Yah !" Jisook yelling at him and made him awake from his thought. "Don't scream at me , can't you ?" Myugsoo said to her. "You wouldn't awake from your dreamy thought if I weren't yelled at you , stupid!" she said and hit his arm. "Yah , hurts ...." Myungsoo said , "But , how do you know about my past ...? I mean , did you really know me ?" he asked her. "How do you know Heejoo ? She's ...." "Dead , right ?" Jisook cut his words. He widened his eyes. "Ah , so her name is Heejoo ? Pretty, pretty to die for" Jisook just nodding her head in understand manner.

"Did you meet her ?" Myungsoo ask her , "Well , earlier , when we met in the hall .... I saw her with you , standing right next to you .... Because , I can see dead people" she said.

----