The Sun

The Sun's Voices

"Annyeong haseyo sajangnim" Baekhyun bow to Myungsoo who just entered the office. It's already the next day. "Secretary Kim" Myungsoo call out his secretary , "Ne , sajangnim ? You search for me ?" Secretary Kim said. "Can you ... arrange a meeting for me and REAL ? I need to talk about something with Jongsook-hyung and also .... Jisook" Myungsoo said. Secretary Kim let out a little smile , "Algesseumnida sajangnim , I'll arrange the meeting" he said and then bow before left his room.

"If I can make her meet Heejoo ..... I can get my money back ...." Myungsoo smirked at his own plan.

----

"Weird , this mall is ... ahh .... I wish I don't see them anymore ..." Baekhyun closed his eyes and try to avoided them. "Ah , God , why did you give me this power ? Ah .... Andwaee~~" he sighed in stressed manner. "Aha , jinjja ..." he almost hit a ghost , "Ahjussi be careful" he said. Suddenly he felt someone touch his back with a slight tap , "Ahh!!" Baekhyun jumped a little. "Mwohae ? You scare of me ?" Krystal looking at him weirdly , "Ahh jinjja .... I thought I was going to die" Baekhyun sighed. "Mwo ? Die ? Then die , it's not like people will be sad if you die" Krystal said to her , "Excuse me young miss , people will be sad of course , they'll be sad if they know they lost the most handsome security team leader" Baekhyun said. "Huh ? Handsome ? You think so ? Yoo Jaesuk even better than you" Krystal scoffed at him. "Kkaebsong~ What are you doing here miss ? You said you're an actress" Baekhyun said and continue his walk.

"What are you trying to say ? You said I'm not famous ? Yah ! Everyone in this nation know me , they know" Krystal said to him , following his step. "Eiyy , then why are you following me Krystal Jung ?" Baekhyun said to her , "I'm going to ask you for some meal , since I already made you feel bad about me, eoddae ?" Krystal stopped in front of him made him stopped his step. "Sirheo , I don't need to" Baekhyun said , "I live with 11 man , we eat just fine. So you don't have to worry about me" Baekhyun said. "It's not like everyday a pretty girl like me would like to ask you for meal" Krystal said back , "It's not like everyday I never reject a girl .... I only eat with pretty girl" Baekhyun whispered on her ear.

"Huh ?" Krystal frowned , "But this side is not pretty , and now I'm busy .... Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun waved at her and left her. "Ahh , jinjja .... What the heck was he said to me ? Not pretty ? Me ?" Krystal shooked her head in disbelief.

---

"Miss , to day you have a lunch with Jongseok-sajangnim and Kim Myungsoo from EMPIRE" her secretary told her , "Arra , gomawo .... You can go , it's in Victoria right ?" Jisook lazily get up and her secretary nodding to her question. "Gallke ...." Jisook said. She walked to her car and drove off to Victoria Hotel , where they'll meet.

Arrived there she walked to the restaurant , "Hwijangnim , annyeong hasimnika" the employees at VIctoria Hotel bowed to her. "Kim Myungsoo-sajangnim from EMPIRE is waiting for you in the restaurant , miss" one of them said and her to the restaurant. "Oppa ?" she asked about Jongseok , "He'll come soon" he said again and she just walked to the hotel's restaurant and entered the VVIP room. "Wasseoguna ?" Myungsoo said , looking at her direction. "What are you going to talking about ? If you want to talk  , talk to my brother. Why do you need me here ?" Jisook said.

"It's because I need to settle something with you too" he folded his arms. "Mwo ?" she asked him again , "I need you to helo me find the 10 million and my mother's jewelery .... Also , I want you to said this to Cha Heejoo" he paused and move his face closer to her. She widened her eyes , "Bad girl" he said and smirked.

-----