Your bad girl

The Sun's Voices

"Bad Girl" he whispered to her ear and smirked , "You really want me to say that to her ?" Jisook frowned. "You must say it to her , arra ? It's an important message" Myungsoo said and backing away from her. "You-- Ah , nevermind , forget it" Jisook said. She actually wanted to say that Heejoo is near them , as she is always there beside Myungsoo. "You two already came ? Mian , the traffic is a bit crazy" Jongsuk said to them and sit beside Jisook , "Ah , ne hyung , it's okay .... Anyway , I have a plan to make a partnership of REAL with EMPIRE , eoddae ?" Myungsoo asked them two. "Secretary Kim" he called out his secretary who brought a contract. Then they keep talking about the project.

----

"Chen , the rice !!!!" Xiumin screaming from the living room , "Arrasseo , arrasseo. I get it" Chen walking from the bathroom to the kitchen. "Baekhyun is working for EMPIRE now ?" Luhan came out from his room while brought a paper with EMPIRE's stamp on it. "Hmm , really ? Geulsse ...." Suho try to read it with Chanyeol , "What is his mission this time ?" Kris asked. "What .... I don't know the exact name , but hyung's working for the CEO's father" Kai said while munching his muffin. "He's watching over .... He said the father asked him to watch over his son , you know ...." Sehun said while pointing his chopstick around and eat his ramen again.

"Spying ? Ahaha , I bet something interesting happened in the past , right guys ?" Tao said while laughing , "Kyungsoo , Kyungsoo search the CEO , maybe we can get something interesting in the internet" Chanyeol said to D.O. "I already did it" D.O said while watching the TV , "Jinjja ? Jinjja ? Woahh , jjalbo , your brain working fast huh ?" Lay said and they all laughing. "Here" D.O gave them his tablet and they gathered aroud to look at it. "Omo , omo .... Kim Myungsoo the CEO of EMPIRE had an accident years ago ? And ..... the girl that died was his ex-girlfriend ? Woahh, this is big .... Really big" Chanyeol said non-stop. "Park Chanyeol keep your mouth closed before I close it with the tape" Xiumin said and D.O hit his head.

"Well , Baekhyun must have something to do with this ...." Kris said , "Aren't Baehyun have that ability ..... You know , see ghost ?" Luhan said and they all thinking for a while. "That's right ..... But I'm still curious about his job" Chen said , "What should he do ? He must seen so many ghost around him" Suho said and they all laughing.

---

"Aigoo , it's already late. I think I should go for now , you two just can continue this" Jongsuk excuse himself and leave Jisook with Myungsoo. "Yah , Kim Myungsoo , you really ask me to do that for you ? Am I your mom ?" Jisook said to him , "You should , I know you can communicate with her , go and ask her where is the money ... After that , I'll release you for sure" Myungsoo said. "Right , just do what you want ...." Jisook said and drink up all of her wine in the glass. "I'll be going then .... Annyeong" Jisook said and left too.

"Secretary Kim , get back to the office" Myungsoo said as soon as he entered the car , Secretary Kim nodding. In the car ride Myungsoo was all silent , thinking about something.

--

"Is it true ..... You curse me ? So that I can't have any girlfriend ?" Myungsoo stared to the outside view from the big window in his room in the office. "If I can call out the ghost .... I'll call you .... Cha. Hee. Joo" he said. Suddenly he heard that the door being opened. Standing near the door , there she is Lee Jisook. She stared at him blankly. "Yah Lee Jisook mwohae ?" Myungsoo asked her but she just keep walking to him. "M-mwo .... mwoya ige ...." Myungsoo looking at her with confussion all over his face.

Jisook stop right in front of him , "It's me .... Your bad girl , Myungsoo-ah" she said and Myungsoo widened his eyes.

----