INFINITE

The Sun's Voices

"We've arrived master" Mr.Choi said as they arrived in a big mansion. "Arra , you can go back home , pick me up tomorrow" Myungsoo said as he get out from the car.

"Algesseumnida master , I'll be going right now" Mr.Choi bow and leave the mansion with the car. Myungsoo sighed. "Hyung" he said as he enter the mansion's living room , greeted by 6 man. "Woah , Myungsoo!" Sunggyu said as he give him a hug. "Ah , you came ?" Hoya said as he walk out from the kitchen with Sungyeol and Sungjong. "Good to see you , bro" Woohyun and Dongwoo said while laughing. "So , how's our company ?" Myungsoo ask them , "Typical Myungsoo , talking about business" Dongwoo chuckled. "It's doing well and our stock raised 4.5% from last month , it's raising frequently even when the America's suffered a great damage in their economy earlier this year" Sunggyu said to him. "I made a mansion in Jeju last month also a convention center under my company and 40% of it's share are under our names" Sungjong said.

"You hip-hop boy , what are you doing in LA lately ?" Dongwoo ask Hoya and they all laughing a little. "Well , learning music and make a new business there. You know , kill two birds with one stone hahaha" Hoya laughing , "What did you made ?" Woohyun grew curious."I made a new department store there" Hoya said as he take a sip of his drink. Then they all continously talking about their company. The 7 heirs from a different companies , they are the most famous people , known as INFINITE. The richest young excecutives in South Korea and have a company under their name as INFINITE which is a united company from their companies that they own. They meet when they were in middle school , being a best friends and last until now. The 7 handsome bachelors.

"You know REAL ?" suddenly Woohyun ask them , "Ah , yeah , the big company that lead by a sibing right ?" Dongwoo said and Woohyun nodding. "Just yesterday , Jongsuk , one of my friend and the CEO of REAL offer to work together for making a new area of apartments , mall , and sport center become one" Woohyun said. "Jinjja ? It will bring a big benefits to us then" Myungsoo said , coldly. "That's right , that's why I've signed that contract under our names and begin to build that are this week in Nonhyeondong" Sunggyu said. "Ah , that's good things then" Sungyeol , "He has a sister right ? I never know her name or even her face , but everyone told me she's pretty" Hoya said. Dongwoo take his tab and begin to searching , "Lee Jongsuk ...." Dongwoo said and see a full profile of Jongsuk in REAL's official website. "Yah , yah ! I found her !" Dongwoo said , "She is , indeed ... pretty" Sungjong said and the other nodding.

"Yah , Myungsoo , you didn't interest in her ? She's seems very cold , like you ...." Sungyeol said to Myungsoo and Myungsoo just chuckled. "I'm not , what's about me ? Tsk , is she that pretty so you guys drooling over her ?" Myungsoo just shook his head. "I'm not interested in her" he said again.

"Look" Sunggyu said and give the tab to him. "Lee Jisook ...?" Myungsoo scrolling down the tab , still didn't interested. But then Jisook's photos revealed. Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Wae ? She's pretty right ?" Dongwoo , "Ani ...." Myungsoo said. "Then , hyung ?" Sungjong ask him. "I've just met her an hour ago ... And she's swearing at me" Myungsoo said and shook his head , throw the tab to Dongwoo back. "Omo , really ?" Sungyeol ask him , Myungsoo sighed and rest his head on the sofa , laid back. "She's really interesting then" Myungsoo smirked.

-----

Comment please~~ T_T updatedd~~