It's me

The Sun's Voices

"We're here , master ...." Mr.Choi said to Myungsoo rested his head and now is ooking around him , "Ah , geurae ?" he straightened his position and sigh. "It has been a long time since that accident ...." Mr.Choi said as they walk in together to the abandoned old building. "Yeah , it is ....." Myungsoo said and looked around. Myungsoo clenched his wrist tightly , emotion fill him up. "I'll never forget what happened here ..." he said while closing his eyes , "Should we stay here a little longer , master ?" Mr.Choi ask him. "No , you can go .... I'll stay here for a bit ...." Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi nodding. "I'll go first then , if you need anything , please call me soon" Mr.Choi said and excuse himself.

Myungsoo stand there and looking at his surrounding. A girl come to a view , she smirked. "Kim Myungsoo" that girl said and Myungsoo turned around , he shocked. "I'm Heeyoung" that girl smiled at him , but Myungsoo already know something else. "You're not Heeyoung ...." Myungsoo said and eyeing her from head to toe. "You're ...." "What ? Am I resemble to someone ?" that girl asked him , smirking. "You .... Heejoo" he said , "How can you recognize me ? Unofrtunately I'm not Heejoo" she said again and folding her arms together. "You're ... twins ?!" he asked her and she just laughed. "Woah , you're smarter than I thought ...." she said in a mocking tone. "Why ? Don't come ! I don't want to see anyone related to that near me anymore !" Myungsoo yelling at her. "I just want to see how you're going to live , after she left .... That's all" she said and keep walking towards him.

"Who are you ?" he glaring at her , "You know who I am ...." that girl smirked. "Well , seems like you're confused now. I'll tell you a story about the twins" she said and tapping her fingers. He looked at her with full of anger.

"There's a twins who lived seperately. One named Heeyoung , and the other one named Heejoo. They have a very similar face , it's the same. But soon after their parents died , Heeyoung was brought to US meanwhile the other one , Heejoo lived in a orphanage. Heeyoung was a girl who has everything and shined , she has everything that she want. Heejoo was a girl who lived in the dark and envied to everything that Heeyoung has. That's why Heejoo did that to you" that girl smirked. "What ? Wait ...." Myungsoo closed his eyes for a moment , frowned. "You know who I am .... You saw the one who you loved , and the one who died .... You saw her , right ?" that girl ask him again. "Who are you ?!" Myungsoo raised his voice.

"The one who died is Heejoo and the one who in front of you is Heeyoung. Well , that's what you believed for 10 years , right ? Because Heejoo was too afraid and dark he tell Heeyoung to disguise herself as Heejoo. So , which side of it that died ? If the good person died , it would be too tragic, right ?" she ask him again. Myungsoo's head spinning. He's confused now. "Tell me .... Are you Cha Heejoo ?!" he asked her in anger , "I told you , I'm the nice Heeyoung" she said again and smirked. "No , you're not .... You're fake!" he said again , "I kept telling you that I'm the 'good Heeyoung' but your don't trust me , you kept telling me that I'm fake" she said again. "Yes , you are. You're fake" he said again. "The case will be expired in a couple days , right .... I came here to bid my goodbye to Heejoo forever ...." she said again. "You're Cha Hee Joo , I'm positive" he said again.

---

Mr.Choi was walking around the building. Soon after he heard tht Myungsoo's yelling , he quickly running and try to eavesdrop some of their conversation. "Cha .... Heejoo ?" he thought , "No way ...." he said again and looked closely at the two. He dialled Baekhyun's number , "Team leader Byun , can you came here ? Quitely , with polices .... There's something that happened here ..." Mr.Choi whispered through his phone and try to go far , but not that far.

---

"HAA" Jisook woken  up by her dream , she gasped and take a deep breathe. "What is that ? Huh , what happened ?" she confused by herself with her dream. "Wait a minute .... Why am I like this ?" she hold her chest and try to breathe normally. "Myungsoo ? Why am I suddenly thinking about him ?" she shook her head in confussion. A girl ghost appeared in front of her , "Jisook-ssi ...." that ghost called her name and she turned her face. "Nuguuu ....? Cha Heejoo ?" she gasped and shocked. She looked around.

"Myungsoo's in danger ...."  that ghost said to her again , "What ? He's why ?" Jisook asked her back. "He's trapped by someone who killed me ..... Jisook-ssi , you don't want him to die , right ?" she said again. Jisook sit there , dumbfounded. "Please .... There's something I should turn it back to Myungsoo .... Can you help me ? I'm sorry .... " she asked her , and Jisook confused. Suddenly 'Heeejoo's ghost' walking past her and Jisook felt different.

---

"Mr.Choi" Baekhyun bowed to him , "Master's inside , there's a woman who meet him and talking about Heejoo-ssi. I'm sure that that woman involved with the case 10 years ago" Mr.Choi said to Baekhyun , the polices , and the detectives who involved with Myungsoo's case 10 years ago. "Okay , I understand ...." tey all said. "I can help you ...." Jisook suddenly appeared from somewhere , "Jisook-ssi ?" Mr.Choi looked at her and she nodded her head slightly.

---

"So , you're Cha Heejoo , right ?" Myungsoo said again , "Think carefull , who am I" she said again. Smirked. She has smirked so many times. "Cha Heejoo" Jisook suddenly came in. Both of them shocked.

"Who ? What did you just call me earlier ?" she ask her in shocked expression. "Cha Heejoo ... It's me , the only one who know that you're Heejoo" Jisook said again. "Who ... are you ?" that girl ask her , "It's me ... Cha Heeyoung" Jisook said again and the real Heejoo take a step back. "No way ..." she said , "I stole this girl's body to meet you ... You don't believe me ?" Jisook ask her. Myungsoo frowned. "Should I tell you the last thing you said to me ?" Jisook ask her again , "Please , please die here as Cha Heejoo. If not , I'm going to kill Kim Myungsoo too" Jisook said and Heejoo taken back. "No way ... Heeyoung" Heejoo said again.

"If it's that fun to live as Cha Heeyoung ? Heejoo-ah , I've let you to back life again as me , let's go together .... I've stole this girl's body to live with you , again" Jisook said. Myungsoo eyeing Jisook from head to toe. Then he noticed something , "Ah ..." he thought and understand the situation quickly. Heejoo thinking for a while , she looking at Myungsoo. "Geurae .... Let's do that ... If you're go with me , then Myungsoo will left alone behind. He will alone again and the story about my curse will spraed again. I really enjoyed when he is tortured with that" Heejoo smirked and looking at Jisook. "Let's go ..." Jisook offer her hand , Heejoo take it. "Cha Heeyoung told me to take care of you well .... To give you and make you surrender" Jisook whispered and Heejoo shocked. "You're fake ?!" she said and try to released her hand.

"There's no other way to run , Cha Heejoo-ssi" the polices start to come in , "No !" Heejoo released her hand from her and reach Myungsoo. "Step aside if not , I'm going to shot him!" Heejoo said to them all. Jisook frowned , "STEAP BACK!!" she said again , struggling Myungsoo's neck with her arm. Baekhyun nodding and the polices come from the other side of the building with him. They entered it from the back door. Without any sound. Jisook look at him and trusted him. "I trusted everything to you" she said with her gaze. "Put that gun down , now !" Baekhyun said , really close with her. Heejoo shocked.

She turned around , and going to shot Baekhyun but Baekhyun avoid it quickly. Myungsoo's now released from her and step aside , he went to Jisook. "Thanks ...." he said and Jisook tilted her head. "Thank you" he said again , Heejoo looked at them both , she didn't like the view when someone can have Myungsoo but she can't. "No one can have him , even you!" Heejoo said and shot him , Myungsoo widened his eyes. Jisook gasped. "NO !!" Jisook said and kneel down. The polices approached Heejoo , "Fortunately there's still another day for this case , Cha Heejoo-ssi ..." the detectives said.

"Cha Heejoo ! There's something you left behind ...." Jisook said and take out a jewelry. Myungsoo's late mother's jewelry that used as a ransom 10 years ago. Heejoo shocked , "You left this , beside the dead girl" she said again and Heejoo just stay silent.