Interesting

The Sun's Voices

“Argh , who the hell is that guy ? Annoying” Jisook  said , annoyed while driving home. Arrived at home she give her car key to one of her employee ,  “Welcome home miss , good night” said him before take the car key from her. She just keep walking inside , “Jisook !” Jongseok said from the dinning room. “Mwo ?” she ask him , “I’ve signed a contract with INFINITE Corp. for building an area with apartment , mall , yeah things like that ....” Jongseok said to her and she just nodding. “Profile ?” Jisook ask him and he handing a files. “Ohoo , you sure smart these days oppa ?” Jisook said while laughing at him , flipping through the files.

“I am smart since I was born” Jongseok hit her lightly , “Aish , this guy” Jisook hit him back. “I’ll be in my room then” Jongseok said as he going to stand up from his seat. Jisook just nodding as she looking at one of the photos , “Yah , yah oppa! Who is this ?” Jisook ask him , stopping his steps. “Nugu ?” Jongseok ask back and Jisook shove him the files , showing a photo of one guy. “He’s Kim Myungsoo , the CEO of EMPIRE , one of the pretigious company that join forced with his friends with INFINITE Corp. Wae ?” he ask her , frowning.

“That’s why ..... I just met him hours ago” Jisook said , “Then , why ?” Jongseok ask her again. “He can make ghosts disappeared , just like what you did ....” Jisook said. Jongseok widened his eyes , “You sure ?” Jongseok  ask her. “You know , it’s really rare to have that ability” Jongseok read her mind , “I’m sure ... he just an interesting one .... “ Jisook read Jongseok’s mind back. “Then he’s interesting for me ....” Jisook smirked and Jongseok just shrugged. “Go look at the internet if you interested , we already live in the digital generation” Jongseok said as he walk away. “Arra , arra aish ....” Jisook answered him.

----

“Kim Myungsoo ...” Jisook search some information about Myungsoo , “Ahh , this can’t be right ...” she begin to calling on of her colleagues. “Yes miss , can I help you ?” ask someone in the other line , “Search and collect some information about Kim Myungsoo , the CEO of EMPIRE. Everything about him , even until his past , if you can so” Jisook said. “Yes miss , I will give you the report tomorrow” said the other line and she cut the phone.

“Cold city guy ? You are so my rival here ... Interesting” she smirked.

---

“Welcome to Korea , enjoy your time in Korea” the imigration staff said to a guy. Sighing. “I’m here guys , comeback to the base” that guy call his friends , “Mission.Start”.

----

Hey hey ... I've got some subscribers , but no one comment ?? T-T ahh , why ??? Please comment ~~ read , subscribe and votes up:))