I can hear you , I can see them

The Sun's Voices

"You what ?" Myungsoo asked her again , to make sure that his ears didn't play a trick to himself. "Aish ... I can see dead people, are you deaf ?" Jisook got annoyed , "I just want to make sure that I'm not mistaken. That's all" Myungsoo said back. "You need a prove ?" she asked him and he nodding , she looked around. "That tree , the leaves are swaying as if there's a wind but actually there's no wind. There's a boy that made those leaves swaying , he dead because he kept searched for his kitten but ended up got hit by a truck" Jisook pointing at a tree , "Those flower pots , there's a woman who spraying its as if it's her own garden" Jisook said again. Accidentally he brush his hand to her and those ghosts disappeared , "And if you ... touch me , even if just a slight touch. Those ghost can disappeared , just like what my brother always do" Jisook said again and he shocked.

"Since whe did you get this ability ?" he asked her with curious tone , "When I was 11 , me and my family got into a car accident. That's the reason parents dead , me and my brother saved. My brother awakes after 1 month come but I wake up 6 months after that. Aftwr I wake up .... I already has thia ability because when I was coma , I made a promise to the ghosts that I will keep seeing them even if I wake up" Jisook said and take a sip of her latte. "My brother only can hear people mind. But I can see ghosts and can hear people mind" she said again , "So you can know what actually happened or what wil I do ?" Myungsoo asked her and she nodded.

Suddenly it's start to raining , the thunderstorm came fastly. Being afraid to the thunder , automatically Jisook hid her face on his chest. Frightened. For a while , they stayed in that position. It feels like the time stopped for a while. "Yah yah" he said in flustered , he tried to let go of her grip. But instead she tightened her grip around him , so different from the usual fierce Jisook. "Please ... I'm afraid to thunder ... if I could just touch you those ghosts also disappeared. Stay , please" she said and Myungsoo got no choice than let her to stay like that. "Ahraa .... it's okay" he said and slowly use his hand to rubbed her back. Calmed her down.

-----