Intro

The Sun's Voices

Jisook POV

 

"Don't come please ... Don't come ....." I walking backward , my hands try to stop something or .... someone. "Ojimaseyo (don't come) .... Today I've tired enough ...." I said while trying to close my eyes. "A ... Ahhh!!" I run to the classroom which is my brother's class. "Lee Jongsuk , Lee Jongsuk!!" I ran and hug my brother. "Mwohae ?" Jongsuk just looking at me , weirdly , "Lee Jisook ? What happened ?" he ask me and I stand still , hiding behind his back. "Ah , they come again ?" Jongsuk ask me. "You ask that ? Ah , come on" I said , hitting his back. "Ah ! Ah ! Arra , arra ! You don't need to hit me" he said to me. "Which one , the ahjumma again ?" he ask , "Ahh ... Toilet girl" Jongsuk nodding in respond to my answer.

I don't say it , but he know.

"You should go back if you're thinking to hit me after school or about your exam after this" Jongsuk warned me , "Yah , stop reading my mind. You!" I kick his leg. "Ah!!! Apa !!!I've told you it's hurt" he said and get ready to fight back. "See yaa~" I just walk away from his class. "Wohoo .... Your sister is cool like always ...." Woobin laughing while eating his lunch. "Argh , that girl ...." Jongsuk just shook his head in and Woobin just laughing. Jongsuk plug his earphone again and begin to walk around the school , forgetting about those voices for a second.

"Lee Jissok , wmee have you been ? You made me worry girl!" Serin said to Jisook who've just entered the class. "I'm running to my brotme ... again" I sighed and sit on my chair. "Ahh , that's ..." Serin just nodding , understand what happened. "Have you study for the exam ?" Serin ask me , "You know me ..." Jisook laugh a little. "Eiyy bad girl ..." Serin just poke me and they laughing as the class start again.

In my life , there's 2 things that different from other people. I can hear people's mind and I can see them. They who ordinary people couldn't see. Ghost. The spirit of dead person. My brother , he only can hear people's mind. We're different. But we still try to live like other people. We got these since the accident. The accident that change our life upside and down. In our world , it's noisier that other people. In my world , there's too may to be see.

 

End of POV

-----

10 years later .....

 

"Myung-goon , master ... We should get going now" Secretary Choi said to the young CEO infront of him who was listening to some reports. "Have you prepared everything ? I don't want anything to be wrong , lack , of even fail" the master said , "Ne , I have" Mr.Choi just nodding. Silent for a minute. Myungsoo open his eyes and plug out the earphone , "Alright , let's go" he said and he walk out from his room.

As he walk down the office , all of the employee bowing to him. A car have been waiting for him and he enter the back seat , Mr.Choi drive the car. "We should be going to that damn house , so I can build a new property there" Myungsoo said , "Ne , algessseumnida" Mr.Choi answered and they heading to a house. "There's a report from the resort in Nami , I've record the report well sir" Mr.Choi said and Myungsoo take the report beside him and a player. He begin to listen to the report.

Soon , they arrived at a house , "All of the people in this street have agree to leave their house and live in the other place , can't you understand ?" Myungsoo said , annoyed. "But I can't , when I'm thinking to sell it to you my photo and my death wife's photo are flipped down. Because I know , she don't agree ...." the old man said to him. Myungsoo frowed , looking at the photo that old man pointing at. "So , you're saying that your wife's ghost is still here ?" he ask and that old man nodding.

"Then , let me ask your wife ..." Myungsoo said and Mr.Choi showing a confused face. Myungsoo walk over the photo on a cabinet. "Excuse me , this ahjussi said you wouldn't let him sell this house. Now , madam , should I ask you ? Do you agree that he will keep this house ?" Myungsoo said to the photo and flip it down. "Look ? She don't agree with you staying here" Myungsoo said , arrogantly. "YOU !" the old man begin to angry , "Now , please sign this" Myungsoo take a paper from Mr.Choi and give it to the old man. "SIGN IN PLEASE" he said again and smirked.

"If there is a ghost , you shall be haunted by them! You bastard!" the old man said and Myungsoo just smirked as he and Mr.Choi walk to their car. "If I'm wrong , let the thunder kill me in the rain" Myungsoo turned around at him , then turn back again to the car. "Why is he so hard headed like that , aish ...." Myungsoo muttered. "Master , where should we go to now ?" Mr.Choi ask him , "Let's go there" he answered and Mr.Choi just nodding.

Kim Myungsoo. The wealthy young CEO of EMPIRE in his 27. An orphan because his parents die in a plane accident. He can't read , because of something. An accident that made him hate someone she used to love. He has something different since that accident. Hard headed , selfish, and only thinking about money and company. he has his uncle as his manager but he never trust him. He only trust Mr.Choi , the one who always on his side since he was a little. The secretary he trust so much.

----

"Yah!!! Yaish !! Lee Jongsuk , don't you dare !!" Jisook said as she read the report on her desk , "Jongsuk !" she said as she get in her brother's office. "Ah , you ?" Jongsuk just said that while reading something. "Don't 'Ah , you ?' me ! You dare to made a contract without my knowledge , cosmetic is under my control!" Jisook pointing to the report. "It's because you gone to Japan , I take that , just once" Jongsuk said to her. "Ahh , molla ...." she said and leave. "Lee Jisook , never come like that again !!" Jongsuk yell and Jisook just ignore him. "I'll go to the cafe then" she just shrugged and go.

Jisook and Jongsuk. Both are sibling. Jongsuk are older 1 year from her. They were the young wealthy businesswoman and businessman of REAL. She is 27 and he is 28. Their parents died in a car accident , caused them to having a ability. Jisook also owned a cafe. Even though they used banmal to each other , both are deeply care for each other.

----

How is it ???? Please comment T_T actually I want to use other character , but Myungsoo suit this character so much ._. especially , he play in master's sun .... Please comment~~ I know I'm still lacking , especially for grammars since English is not my first language .... Please commetn and subscribe~~~ :))