VIII.

Forget and Regret

 

YAY.

 

ahahhaha. Enjoy guys.

 

Oh. I'll try to be fluffy for this fic for a while but I'm telling you guys, there will be angst again, okay? So sit back and read. Comment too :D

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Okay.” Sunny breathes.

Taeyeon bits her bottom lip, heart beat accelerating for the next moments.

Yoona hides her grin by eating a burger, her third one already.

“What in the world happened with you and Sehun the day before yesterday?” Sunny crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s been hiding from them these past two days, yesterday, Hyoyeon was like a ninja, they didn’t had even a chance to talk to her, that morning, Mrs.Kim said that Hyo went to school earlier because of a school project which the three just smiled on to Mrs.Kim and went out of the house immediately because they just passed their projects last week.

Then in class, Yoona raises her brow when she saw Hyo seating at the farthest corner of their room, she was about to ask why she’s there when the teacher came in.

Then in break and lunch, Hyo couldn’t be seen by the three, Yoona said that after the bells rung, Hyo just like vanished like a bubble but she’s there when the classes are to be continued again.

And when the school day ended, Hyo gave them a text that she’s home already.

 

 

 

 

 

And now, Saturday, the three sneaked out to the Kim’s house hold; of course they said whispers of Good Morning to the couple whilst Hyochun is still sleeping and tiptoed to Hyo’s room, knowing that by this time, the blondie is still sleeping too.

 

Sunny pointed to a chair and they placed it in front of the bed and hid beside it, then later, Hyo wakes up and got up from the bed, then the three attacked/surprise- it was a mix of both- the blondie and pulled her to the chair and used their school neckties to bound Hyo’s arms in the chair.

 

After a few struggling, Hyo huffs and glares at the girls who just stared back, Sunny even scoffed.

“MOM! Helped me!” She shouted and Yoona gave her infamous alligator laugh and went back to stare at her after seconds, Taeyeon leaned in and whispered, “No one’s going to help you.”

 

And she flicked her fingers then a shout from Mrs.Kim was heard, “Don’t worry dear, I know it’s just your friends.” And the three gave laughs.

 

“You guys look like mafias and I’m the hostage.” Hyoyeon commented and the three looked at each other and nodded.

 

“Weird Mafias by the way.” She continued and Sunny snaps her head to her, Hyo gulps, if there is one person she doesn’t want to piss off, it’s definitely Sunny, yes she’s small, but she can be the most terrible.  

 

“Okay.” Sunny breathes.

Taeyeon bits her bottom lip, heart beat accelerating for the next moments.

Yoona hides her grin by eating a burger, her third one already.

“What in the world happened with you and Sehun the day before yesterday?” Sunny crossed her arms.

 

Hyo looked on the floor; the small leaf that could happen to be washed to her room by the wind and is now on her small carpet became the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

 

 

“I’ll take away your collection of stickers if you don’t speak now.” Sunny used her trap card, she uses this whenever she wants to know something about a person, always used on Hyoyeon though because she can be stubborn sometimes.

 

Hyo used her puppy eyes at Taeyeon, the only one who can save her now since Yoona is still the biggest prankster in them even though she’s the youngest and a very pretty girl.

 

Hyo remembers when Yoona wants her to come to her house but Hyo is lazy to go and declines then she suddenly heard some sobs on the other line and Yoona cried about her dog dying and it hurts so much so she needs someone to lend her a shoulder. Hyo, being the kind girls she is, flea out of their house fast and went to the Im’s residence.

Hyo was met with a giggling Yoona who high fived Sunny and Taeyeon with a look of so-sorry-you-know-I-can-never-win-with-these-two-together who just want her to join their movie marathon at that day. And Yoona doesn’t have a dog. Mrs.Im is allergic to dogs at all Yoona said when she pulled Hyo to the couch and gave her share of popcorn. It was at that time Hyo was recovering from Sehun so she doesn’t want to go out much so Yoona used her trap card that time to make some stress go away from their blondie bff.

 

Hyo shook her head but her palms are sweating so hard, Sunny smirked and went to Hyo’s cupboard. The blonde widens her eyes but closes ; she’ll try to not let Sunny win this time. Keyword: Try. Then Sunny opened the lowest drawer and pick out her clearbook containing her favorite stickers. Maybe not this time again, Hyo thought, she sighs and Sunny stopped her hand.

“So..” Sunny trailed off.

“Okay, I’ll tell you guys, so please take these ties off. It’s not like I killed a cat or something.” She said and Taeyeon helped the former and arranged the chair.

 

Then Hyo sat on her bed and the three on the floor. She sighs again and told what happened on the cinema.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OHMYFREAKINGDUCKS.” Sunny exclaim and Hyo had to clasp with her hand before any more weird things comes out from her.

“That means, your roles before interchange now. Sehun is now the cat catching you.” Yoona said with a big grin.

“I wouldn’t really said that.. I mean… what if he’s only playing with me? I can’t afford heartbreak that soon again.” She said. And the three nodded. Sunny suddenly clicked her fingers loud making Yoona hit her shoulders for scaring her.

 

“What if--” Sunny continued but Hyo shushed her, “Ah nononono, every idea that comes from you Sunny becomes crazy.”

 

“Not all the time.” Sunny corrected and Hyo fought the urge to roll her eyes.

“NO. N.O. NONONO. NO.”

“Listen first you crunchy Unicorn-”

 “How could a Unicorn be crunchy?-”

“I said listen or I’ll peel off your stickers real this time and post them on your dad’s car.”

“Not good enough Sunny.”

“Oh gosh Taeyeon, you’re such a mother.”

“Hey, what’s wrong with that?”

“You look like a kid. Not a mother.”

“But-”

“Oh shush it kid leader.”

“I’ll lend you my super glue stick Unnie.”

“As expected from my partner in coolness, Prankster Yoong” And the two high fived.

“It’s crime Sunny, not coolness.”

“Taeyeon, one more and I’ll tell your crush that--”

“Okay okay. Zipped it.”

 

Sunny sighs and continued what she was about to say earlier, “What if WE test him? You know, to see if he’s really serious about getting Hyo back to love him.” Hyo hides her blushing cheeks at the comment. Taeyeon and Yoona nods on the idea, agreeing.

“Look who’s blushing~” Yoona teased and the three cooed at Hyo.

“Okay, so here’s the plan-“

“Wait, I haven’t agreed yet.” Hyo pouts and Sunny pinches her cheeks, “Like you ever won in this kind of argument with me.” She laughs.

“So here’s the plan…” And the three were on their own world, planning how to test Sehun whilst Hyoyeon yawns and just slept again.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The students were walking to their school by this time, just like the 4 girls as they talk about Mrs. Kim, Hyoyeon’s mother soon birthday.

 

“I don’t know what Mom ate but she just came up with the idea of going to the Amusement park, buy us ride-all-you-can tickets and enjoy the day while have our family dinner by night.” Hyoyeon said and the three became ecstatic at that day.

Looking at Hyoyeon, “Yes, you three are coming with us, I, Mom, Dad, Hyochun and his bestfriend Kyungsoo and you three kids.” She said and Yoona corrected, “You’re a kid too.” And they laugh loudly in the hallways, in their way to their classroom.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The bell rung indicating that it’s lunch time. Yoona and Hyoyeon met with the other 2 and they all went to the cafeteria, busy chatting, they didn’t see Suho meeting their way.

 

“Hey Hyo.” He greeted with a nervous smile and Hyo stopped on her tracks.

“Umn.. Hello.” She awkwardly answered back.

“C-can we talk?” He said with hopeful eyes, Hyo sighs and signals for the girls to let them be.

 

Now there’s only the two of them, Suho stared deep into Hyo’s eyes and opens his mouth to say anything before Hyo cuts him off.

“You know Suho, I’m not the type who holds a grudge on a person that long, I’ve forgiven you already and I’m also thankful that none of your fans ripped my throat when you said that.” She said and Suho looks down on the floor.

 

“It’s because I told them not to. And I also told everybody that what I said that day was not really true, I made up something and they seem to bite it off.” He said and Hyo smiles, even if she was clearly angry at him at that time, Suho still thought of her.

 

“Suho, thank you. And I’m telling you now, I can’t really say that we can be what you want us to be but it’s not too late to start off as friends again.” She said and Suho looked up at her, smiling, they hugged each other and patted the backs of one another.

 

“Thank you. But I’m also telling you now, I’m not giving up yet and I’ll try hard to be worth of your yes someday.” He said and Hyo blushes at the confession, she just playfully smacked his shoulders and off they are to the cafeteria.

 

(On the corner..)

 

“IHH! You got that Yoong? Ohmygosh I totally ship Hyo with every hot guys here, she’s so shippable.” Sunny squeals and Yoona made a salute, “Every movement Ma’am.” Taeyeon just sighs and pulled the two to the cafeteria when she saw Suho and Hyoyeon making their way to where they are hiding and eavesdropping to the earlier conversation.

 

“I knew you three were there.” Hyo said and looks at the three while sipping at her grapes juice.

 

Yoona laughs, Taeyeon gulps hard and Sunny just smiles, “Of course, you’re a smart girl at all.” Taeyeon said.

 

“But I swear, we didn’t hear anything.” Sunny raised her right hand, promising. Hyo just nodded and went to throw away the box of juice.

 

When she looked up from the trash bin, Sehun is already standing in front of her. Hyo jumped a bit but pulled herself.

 

“Hey.” He said.

Hyo just made a small wave. But she’s like, “HOMgoodygoodgygoshgosh. What to do. What to do.”

Awkward. Silence. Defeaning. Arrggghh.

 

“I.. I heard your Mom’s birthday is coming.. I just want to ask for permission if I can give something to her.. because you may not like it that’s why I ask.” He said and Hyo just nodded, not feeling the three presences behind her.

“Oh! Sehun! Hyo just wanted to have you in Saturday, a day out for Mrs. Kim’s birthday!” Sunny said and Hyo looked at her questioningly, Taeyeon pulled her back to let the two do the plan.

“Do you want to come? I bet Mr. and Mrs. Kim will be happy to meet a fine guy like you.” Yoona said but thinks,  yes, fall into our tiny little but deep trap muwahahhahaha.

 

Sehun raised a brow at the two, he sure that before they would glare at him when he hurt Hyoyeon before but now they’re inviting him to Mrs. Kim’s birthday day-out and she’s not even their Mom.

“Okay.” He agreed and the two hid their smirks from a full and wide smiles.

 

“Saturday, 9 a.m. sharp. Oh I bet you know Hyoyeon’s house, don’t you? We’ll go from there. Bye!” Sunny bid before Sehun can say anything more.

 

The four girls went to get their things and off they are to their remaining classes.

 

 

“Hmn.. Saturday, okay.. I hope it’s not an amusement park though, I can’t go to rides.” Sehun mumbles.

 

 

 

 

Saturday..

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys, Mom and Dad are there already with Hyochun and Kyungsoo, they’re just waiting for us, so let’s go?” Hyoyeon said and the three fisted the air and grabbed their things.

 

Sehun, still not sure where they’re going, asked Sunny. “To the capital, A-M-U-S-E-M-E-N-T Park.” She grins, knowing that Sehun is not good at rides, Sunny and Yoona asked his fans about some things about him and coincidentally, Mrs.Kim wants to have her day in there, they chose this time to bring out their plan into action.

 

Sehun stood motionless for a while until it sinks in. OH NO.

 

Hyo looked back at him and tilted her head cutely, Sehun got out from his trance and nervously smile and walk again.

 

He’ll do it for her. How sweet isn’t it? Lol.

 

 

 


 

 

 

At the Amusement Park…

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously, your parents Hyo are like newly-weds everytime we see them.” Taeyeon said as the Kims-Couple cuddled to each other in the bench as they just met up and Yoona, Sunny and Sehun went to buy the tickets, because Sehun insisted that he’ll treat them, ‘rich guy’, Hyochun said and Sehun ruffled his hair, not aware that it was the guy that broker his noona’s heart and came to like Sehun like an older brother.

 

Hyoyeon nodded at Taeyeon and chews in her bubbled gum, eyeing the roller coaster, keeping in mind that she’ll try that later. Then someone tapped her shoulders, it was Sehun.

 

“We got the tickets, though Sunny said to get an extra one.” He said and gives them each their tickets.

 

“Sunny, why there’s an extra one?” Mr.Kim asked and the said girl beamed and was about to say who it is when the person is now behind their backs.

 

“I guess it’s for me.” They heard and turn their backs to the one who spoke.

 

“Suho’s finally here!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

unedited. like wut.