V.

Forget and Regret

 

 

 

 

 

SEHUN's POV

 

 

 

 

. What time is it?

 

 

 

1:04 a.m?!

 

I can't sleep. Damn. It's all that girl's fault.

 

She's really annoying. Her occasional glances, her everyday gifts, her blonde hair. Everything.

 

 

But. Why is it.

 

 

No. I just can't.

 

Why do they always tell me it's quiet the opposite?

 

 

I should be thankful they're gone.

 

 

Damn. I even texted Luhan about that.

 

 

 

Those kind of affections are fake. They're fake.

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mom.

 

 

 

 

They give me things so that my attention would be not on them. They give me fake smiles so that I won't look deep into them. They give me a kind of what a family looks like though it's broken inside.

 

 

It's fake. She's fake. Like Mom.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Headache. What came upon Sehun as he groans while opening his eyes. The flickering of sunlights that goes through the slightly opened window welcomed his groggly eyes. Sitting up, he checked the time and it was 7:14 a.m. He's going to be late if doesn't get up now. Remembering he pushed their maid who wakes him up everyday, he can't blame it to her if his teacher asks him.

 

Sliding his feet to his slippers, he grabbed the neatly palced towel in the tbale beside hi own bathroom. Getting rid of his clothes, Sehun stepped ino the shower after balancing cold and warm water.

 

Getting down from the stairs after getting into his school uniform, their family butler scooted to his sides with his school bag and blazer.

 

"I'll be taking my breakfast in the car." Sehun said in a monotone voice and the butler only nodded while telling another maid to prepare the young master's breakfast to the car.

 

Opening the brown narra entrance door, the butler hurried his steps downward to take a check into the prepared meal, with a content smile at the meal just like how their young master likes it, the maid he talked to earlier is scurrying into her way with the fresh apple juice.

 

But unfortunately she mistook a step and a small portion of the juice splattered to Sehun's blazer.

 

Taking a pause, Sehun glared into his already worn blazer and turned his hard gaze to the maid.

 

Shivering in fear, the maid only lowered her head and kept on whispering apologies.

 

Sehun was about to step closer to her, anger evident on his face when the butler patted his shoulders.

 

"Young Master, it's 7:39 a.m, if we will not go now, you'll get really late." He said with a calm voice and Sehun took one last glare to the maid before stepping inside the car.

 

 

The maid, named Seohyun almost slumped down in the ground in fear she'll get hit and be fired when she badly needs a job now. The other maid, Yuri, helped her pick up the broken pieces of the glass and they went in the back of the kitchen.

 

 

"Are you okay Seo?" Yuri said while getting a wet towel and placed it to a small cut in Seo's palm.

 

"Yuri-unnie.. why is he like that? I mean, I've also served another household before I came in here.. but.. he's.." Seo started while tears gleaming in the sides of her face, she wipes it off as Yuri continues.

 

"Different? yes. I've been here for 3 years and I've never seen him smile or laugh." Yuri said while sitting beside Seohyun again.

 

"I don't know why he's like that, he even pushed me this morning when I went to wake up him like I usually do, my face almost hit the floor." Yuri said with an irritating tone.

 

Then the kitchen door open, making the two maids startle and stood straight in their positions as a familar red hair popped beside the door frame.

 

"Ms.. Ms.." Seo nervously said while remembering the eldest young master in the Oh Household.

 

"Ms. Tiffany!" Yuri said while giving a hug to the lady who in return gave an eyesmile as they both pull away.

 

"Yuri-unnie! Why are you hugging Ms.Tiffa--" Seo said with a slightly widened eyes at the moment and furrowed eyebrows.

 

"It's okay, Yuri and I are friends, and you're Seohyun, right?" Tiffany said while offering her hand for a shake.

 

"Well Ms. Tiffa--" Seo said but got cutted in again.

 

"Just. Tiffany. You can call me Tiffany if Sehun and our parents are not around." Tiffany said while grabbing Seo' hand and shook it gently.

 

"Well, I came here to check who was the one who broke Sehun's apple juice? Because I bet that boy almost thought about to hit the said person." Tiffany said whislt looking at Yuri. Yuri only pointed to Seohyun and she sighs.

 

"That kid just never learns you know. I'm really thankful that Leeteuk can still keep up with him." Tiffany said adressing about the butler of their home.

 

Then a moment of silence erupted in the room. Tiffany chuckled and went to the fridge to grab a bread and peanut butter. Then Yuri was the one who placed the butter to the bread as Tiffany sits in one of the high stools.

 

"He's not like that before you know." Tiffany suddenly said and Seo looked to her.

 

"I know you guys been asking the same question, 'Why is he like that?'" Tiffany said with a snort as she grabbed the bread from Yuri. The two sat in front of the red head as she takes a bite and continues.

 

"You know, when he's still small, I can't even know why he had grown that much though he's only 17 for sake!" She suddeny blurts out and Yuri and Seo giggles at the cute rant.

 

"Well, as you know, our Dad is a lawyer whilst our Mom is an interior designer and they manage to have one mall for clothes while having a Law company and more then after years, it grew and voila, we have a mansion." She said and took a sip on the coffee Yuri made just earlier.

 

"But you know what girls, I prefer our life as simple. Well maybe a little bit or else I won't have friends like you guys." Tiffany said and the two only manage to smile at the words.

 

"As I completely understand that Dad would be home by midnight but he still makes effort to be with us every weekends, Sehun just hate our Mom. Well I also don't like her schedule because she literally steps in to her homeland thrice a year only. She's getting busy and busy every year." Tiffany said, not leaving an eyesmile, but it's like... it doesn't reach her eyes anymore.

 

"Sehun is only 3 while I'm 9 when Mom's sched is getting tighter. But one thing she shouldn't have done, is to leave promises." She continued and stares outside the window.

 

"Do you know Hyoyeon?" She suddenly said with a wide grin.

 

Seo shook her head, no, but Yuri thought she had heard that name before.

 

"Well, she has this huge crush in my little bro, I think she's pretty cute and I heard she dances well like so I don't really mind them being together. But it's Sehun, I heard from Luhan that this Hyoyeon girl gives him gifts and follows Sehun like a die-hard fan."

 

Then Tiffany took another bite and places in the plate.

 

"That's what my Mom did, well not really follow Sehun or what but, she has this attitude to leave things as symbol of her affection to Sehun, at first Sehun was always enthusiastic to wait for her, her gifts would be display in his bedroom or would be carried by him everyday, but.. Years gone by and none of her promises were fulfilled, like we'll go to a park, things a kid likes. " Tiffany said and ate the last piece of the sandwich.

 

"So Sehun kinda made this thought in his mind. That no one can really show real feelings to him, like they're all fake, I always hear him mumble it when Mom gives him gifts when he got to be 10 or 11 yrs. old."

 

The two only nodded and Seo picked the plate and glass as Yuri wipes the table. Tiffany bid them goodbye and they only wave back with pity stares at the girl who hides her sadness through that eyesmile.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Stupid maid. We don't pay them to be this stupid." Sehun mumbles as he excused himslef at their teacher to clean off his blazer.

 

As he opens the door to the comfort room, he saw Suho washing his hands in the counter sink. The said man only nodded at him but Sehun didn't return back the gesture of acknowledgement.

 

Only the splattering of water that runs down in the sink and some brushes from Sehun resonated int he room.

 

Awkward.

 

"She's finally getting over you." Suho suddenly said and the awkward atmosphere turned to a tensed one.

 

Sehun smirked and he turned to his cold demeanor once again.

 

"She's going to regret it." Sehun said and Suho cocked a brow. Then he grabbed a tissue to wipe off his hands and leaned his back in the counter.

 

Suho let out a 'tsked' and faced Sehun who is till busy in cleaning his blazer.

 

"Have you forgotten? You left her hanging, so I'm now here to make her forget you. I've given you so many chances Sehun, because you're too blind, I kept on waiting but my patience ran thin already." Suho said and Sehun finally looked at him too.

 

"Why do you even want that annoying girl? She's too clingy in her affection. Too fake. Like that old woman." Sehun said and it took a split of seconds for him to be pushed by his shoulders.

 

"I can't belive you still can't get over with your Mom Sehun. Not everyone is like her! You don't even understand her situation. Hyoyeon.. Hyoyeon is so different if only you would let your heart speak for a moment and push aside that stupid thoughts of yours." Suho glared and the younger punched him to the wall.

 

"Stop.talking.about.that.woman." Sehun said between gritted teeth as Suho tried to get up from the hit.

 

"Your type of annoyance is not actually bad Sehun. You're annoyed to her because you actually want more of it. You are disappointed with your Mom so when someone showed affection to you again, your heart actually yearns for it but your memories of your Mom blocks it." Suho said as he wipes off a little amount of blood beside his lips.

 

"Be true, Open your eyes." Suho said before going out of the room leaving a struck Sehun at the words.

 

Sehun reflected at what Suho said.

 

 

And it all clicked.

 

The broken pieces are trying to be back together.

 

 

But he doesn't want to be sure yet.

 

It may hurt him again.

 

 

Bein practically ignored and  left behind by your Mom is enough experience of the word,

 

 

 

 

 

love.

 

 

 

"I..Hyoyeon.." Then the bell rung indicating that it's now break.

 

Sehun grabbed his blazer and pushed the door open wide.

 

 

Then he scurried his way, not stopping on his tracks, he doesn't want to run to attain certain attentions.

 

He wants to be sure, and he needs her now.

 

Can Hyoyeon fix him? Maybe another chance wouldn't be rough.

 

He wasn't exactly fully broken, but it's like his heart is damage by his own Mom.

 

He only asked for time. Time to be with him. Time to improve their family.

 

Because of time, their family became a fragile glass, it's beautiful but when you peeks closer, there are little cracks on it and you pour down a wine, the cracks would be more visible, and with one more push, it would break.

 

 

 

The 'Oh' family is still being poured down wine.

And Sehun needs time.

 

Time to stop the act of the glass to be pushed and be broken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As he turns to a corner. Sehun made a small and impossible smile.

 

Even himself finds it amusing, it's like smiling is a new thing for his muscles to manage.

 

Hyoyeon is chatting with her friends, and her smile made a relief to Sehun.

 

Maybe Hyoyeon would be the one to fix up their broken glass and make it beautiful again. Maybe Hyoyeon would be the one who will catch if ever their family's glass would be pushed down.

 

Maybe. Sehun thinks as he takes slow steps to Hyo's table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then he saw a guy sitting beside them.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guy titlted his face a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun really needs to brink back time.

 

He badly needs it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

YEHEY!

 

 

I UPDATED AT LAST!

 

 

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Been busy this week and I also updated one of my fics, "Screaming Through Eyes". (Check it out guys, it's angst and HyoLay and LuHyo.)

 

Since it's Christmas vacation now, maybe I'll have time to update more BUT ofc, my teachers left us projects. DAMN.

 

 

lol.

 

 

 

 

 

MUWAH~!