I.

Forget and Regret

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just an ordinary day for Hyoyeon.



She needs to go to school, prepare for her dance lessons, go home earlier than usual because her mother wants her to come with their shopping and so on.

But it will always be brighter when she gets a sight of a certain boy, with white skin, blonde hair, tall stature, lean shoulders, long but strong legs and arms with some muscles there, and good shape-abs.
named, Sehun.


Hyoyeon was, obviously in love with Sehun, the school's popular hottie

 

 

 



just... with a poker face.

 

 

 



You can call Hyo as a normal girl, with three loyal girl friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny, a family of 4
with a Mom, Bro and a Dad, and attends a near school to their house and manages to be an above-average student.


And here goes Sehun, known for his cold aura but still manages to steal hearts of women even from men too
anywhere, from a rich but quiet family and obtains average grades.


Two different persons with different feelings for each other.


Sehun is aware of Hyo's feelings for him, but he doesn't bother. But the constant following and stolen glances from the same certain blonde girl is, kinda a bit annoying to him now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, would you just stop giving that Sehun bubble tea everyday?" Taeyeon snorted earning a cute glare from Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, I know you like him or.. even love him.. but let's face the reality, he doesn't give any attention or a bit recognition for your feelings. So, just stop." Yoona says with a bit of uneasiness, it's the first time she has spoken with a slight harshness to her Unnie.

"You don't even eat your recess anymore because you save money to buy him his favorite stuffs from expensive shops." Sunny frowned and sipped from her drink.


The four are currently staying in front of the cafeteria, of course in favor for Hyo since it's also one of the nearest tables to Sehun's with his also, popular group of friends.



 

 



"Hey Sehun, it's the girl who keeps on following you right?" Chanyeol snickered earning just another cold stare from the said guy.

"She's becoming annoying." He said with a sigh and they gave chuckles at the comment.

 



Hyo's been putting letters and gifts to either of Sehun's table or locker. At first, Sehun was actually thankful for the free things but the more he gains more of them, it was getting bothersome. He's losing some spaces for his locker, or when the chocolates melt or beverages that are accidentally knocked down, Sehun needs to pay more time in cleaning his desk, and of course some teasing from his friends is not helping him at all.

 

 



Nuisance, the word that comes to Sehun's mind whenever he sees Hyoyeon.

 

 




And he's starting a plan how to completely avoid her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




"She's Hyoyeon right? I think she's pretty cute." Suho said while continuing to bite his sandwich.

Sehun raised a brow, "Then take her, I don't want someone following me ever seconds. She's getting on my nerves." he said coldly.

Suho only looked up at him and laughed softly.

"You may regret it someday."

 

 

 

 

Sehun didn't answered back and leaned back on his chair instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what day it is?!" Hyo asked in an exclaimed voice. Taeyeon only rolled her eyes and didn't bother to give an answer and just munch her coconut bread.

 

"Do you know how many times have you asked that to us, too?" Sunny retorted in sarcasm but Hyoyeon didn't give any damn because she's just so excited for this day.

 

"Yoona??~" Hyo said in her sweet voice gaining a sigh from their youngest.

 

"Yes, yes, Unnie,... it's your Sehun's birthday." She finally answered and Hyo squealed in delight.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes again and stood up to throw the plastic of her bread. Sunny flipped the next page of her book and Yoona just smiled at the cute scene of a fangirling Hyo.

 

"Check this out guys." Hyo said and it finnally gained the girls' attention.

 

She pulled out a red velvet medium box with a black ribbon on top of it. She neatly and carefully laid it in their table while the girls are just waiting for her to continue.

 

She then slowly opened the lid of the box and the grils gasped at the thing inside.

 

 

 

 

A perfume.

 

OH.

 

 

 

An expensive perfume.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon face palmed, Sunny's mouth gaped open, and Yoona's eyes look like they'll bulge out.

 

 

Well, who wouldn't with a Serge Lutens’ Borneo 1834, which is 142,695 won or $135 and one of the most expensive perfume for men in the world.

 

 

 

"Hyo.." Taeyeon who already calmed down faced a waiting Hyoyeon.

 

"How in the world did you manage to buy this?" She asked and Hyo pouted.

 

"I worked in the last summer, right? then some of it were gifts from my parents and relatives at my birthday plus I sold some of my shirts online and I saved money from my allowance." She confidentally answered and Taeyeon was about to give her some lessons but Sunny held her shoulders and shook her head.

 

"You know, she'll not listen anyways, so.. let's just support her." She said and Hyo beamed and gave her a hug.

Sunny may give her the harsh words the most but she's just like that to show her affection and understanding at times.

 

Yoona only managed to smile sadly and Taeyeon huffed but smiled afterwards finally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon was humming her favorite song while walking down the hallways, of course her next stop, to Sehun, himself, not to his locker nor to his desk. She always do this when it's a birthday gift she'll be giving.

 

Turning to a corner, she quickly got a sight of the blonde guy she's in love with and didn't paid attention to Sehun's friends he's talking with currently.

 

"Se-Sehun ah.." Hyo trailed off. Yes, she loves Sehun so much but Hyo's still the same shy girl, she can only stare at Sehun from far away but gets the chance to talk to him once at least to this special day.

 

"What is it?" Sehun asked with a bit irritated tone. It seems like he doesn't want to be bothered, though he's being now.

 

"Ummn.. here.." Hyoyeon only managed to say and held out the red velve box that contains her expensive gift.

 

Sehun only looked at it coldly as usual and grabbed the box. Hyo quickly bowed and walked away.

 

That's enough. She thought.

 

Suho who's now getting excited about the box though it's not for him nudged Sehun's side and the blonde looked at him and he pointed to the box. "Open it", he said.

 

Sehun sighed in annoyance and quickly opened the lid and also gained some gasps from the guys.

 

"Woah, that's Serge Lutens’ Borneo 1834, right? That's really expensive." Kai said and Sehun only furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"You can have it." He said in a boring tone while reaching the box to Kai and the guy only widened his eyes.

 

"Dude, I know you don't like Hyo and as what you said she's becoming an annoyance but at least, keep this if you won't use it anyways." Kai said but it looks like Sehun was not wavered.

 

"I bet she used every money she can manage to get that because I've heard she's not really from a well-off family." Luhan commented and Sehun gave a long stare at the gift for the first time.

 

 

"I can buy this whenever I can, why did she even bought me this?" He said and Suho frowned at the words.

 

"At least give her a chance Sehun. You may regret it someday." He said with the word 'regret' again and Sehun doesn't know how will he even regret something about that girl but he only 'tsked' and threw the box somewhere, he doesn't care anymore.

 

 

 

Leaving the scene, the guys just followed him and Suho kindly went to get the now crashed box but the perfume's still fine and placed it to his backpack and they all went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little do they know.

 

 

 

 

It was all witnessed and heard by a now crying Hyoyeon in the corner.

 

 

 

"Let's just go home, Hyo." Taeyeon soothes the sobbing Hyo and Yoona picked her bag with a disappointed Sunny leading their way.

 

 

 

 

 

I..

 

I don't know...

 

 

 

But there's still hope in my heart.

 

 

 

 

Sehun ah...

 

 

I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

JUST. One comment about this and I'll be so thankful.

 

Lahb you guys...

 

MUWAH~! <3