IV.

Forget and Regret

 

 

 

 

Blondie is getting hooked on.

 

 

Blondie is getting hooked on.

 

 

Blondie is getting hooked on.

 

 

Blondie is getting hooked on.

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s earlier text keeps on repeating inside Sehun’s head.

 

And it took him not less than 2 minutes, when he usually replies a text, 30 minutes.

 

By whom? He asked and kept on tapping the back of his phone while Luhan is still not answering.

 

 

Guess who. Luhan teased.

 

Daf*ck Luhan, tell me now.

 

Oh. Cool bro. Stay cool. Well aren’t you a bit too interested to that blondie?

 

One, Luhan.

 

You know, before, you’re always annoyed to her, calling her names especially ‘annoying’, yet now that she’s completely avoiding you or doesn’t stay in the same place with you longer than 3 minutes, you’re the one chasing her movements with your eyes.

 

Two, Luhan.

 

Okay. It's our little guardian. Suho.

 

I knew it.

 

Then why bother asking me?

 

 

Sehun didn't asnwered Luhan and just flopped down in his bed.

 

Cursing under his breathe, he ruffled his hairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEHUN's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why am I so frustrated about that annoying girl? Actually this week made me live normal days again.

I don't feel her stares, receive her gifts or anything that connects to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But. why is it..

 

 

I--... I am.. instead...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

searching for her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then my phone rung again. Still lookking at the ceiling, I only answered it after several rings.

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ah, Sehun!"

 

"Su-Suho-hyung?"

 

"Ah yeah. It's me. Uhm.. I just want.. thought I think it doesn't really concern you but..anyways.. I want to tell you that I'm going for Hyo. I think that' okay no matter what, right?"

 

 

Pause.

 

"Okay."

 

 

"So.. ah.. ahahaha.. g-goodbye!" Then Hyung hunged up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOONONONONONONONONO. Don't tell me.

 

 

 

 

This.. I'm actually.. I don't like it.. I-I don't like it.

 

 

Hyoyeon..

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Humming her favorite song, 'What is Love', Hyo seems temporarily out of hte real world, making her own with her personal likings, even changing realities. Laughing at a cat who slips on the slippy table, she nudged her earphones and blasted the volumes.

 

Then Sehun and his group, with Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan and Suho was walking opposite to Hyo. Well she doesn't notice them and kept her pace, but trying to walk in the very sides to not bump to anyone, especially to one person. Gluing her eyes to the book she's holding but taking every once in a while glance at her path, Suho advanced from the group and stood in front of Hyo, earning a brow raised from Sehun. Noticing the blonde won't stop, Suho held her shoulders, making the blonde look up to him very surprised but melted Suho's heart with her angelic smile.

 

Then Suho said something which of course Hyo wouldn't understand with her earphones plus the loud surroundings, so Suho leaned near to her right ear and whispered what he said.

 

"Would you want to grab some snacks later? Your friends can come, my treat." Suho said and Hyo blush at the close distance between them, noticing the tint of pink staining the blonde's cheeks, Suho leaned back and smiled slyly earning a playful smack from Hyo.

 

"Why not? But I have something I need to report to my teacher afterclass so.. wait for me?" Hyo asked still not noticing the cold but menacing glare behind them.

 

Suho nodded and patted Hyo's head, earning a whine why she's being treated like the younger one when she's actually older than him by a year.

 

Suho laughed it off and smiled at the cuteness and waved goodbye.

 

Waving back, it's when Hyo finally realized that Suho's friends were actually with him and that includes Sehun. Ignoring the cold male, Hyo walked past them but not forgetting to smile at Suho.

 

Once again, Sehun's face contorted to a frown and it was plastered all day long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After class...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking fast, passing by numerous students inthe hallway, ignoring who he bumps to, one place in his mind, at her locker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyo neatly placed her green folder for her Chemistry class not forgetting the red folder that has two wroksheets to be answered when she gets home, and then she lastly placed her student diary.

She was about to close her locker when she saw a shadow casting in the locker's reflection, scrunching her eyebrows, she closed her locker silently even though there are no students in the hall because it has been 3 hours since last class ended for all.

 

Facing her back, she widened her eyes at the sight that stands infront of her.

 

There he is, standing cool and a straight face but huffs his breathings and visible drops of sweats are forming in his forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. You almost scared me. Who knows someone will smack my head since there are no one to witness around this time." Hyo said while rolling her eyes. Suho chuckled and pulled out his hanky and swept his forehead. Out of nowhere, Hyo gave him a bottle of water, shrugging off the question why she has it, he gladly accepted and gulped down fast.

 

And choked.

 

 

"Hey hey, haven't had a drink of water for years or what?" Hyo teased while patting down Suho's back.

 

After a good amount of seconds, Suho stood again and placed the bottle in his bag.

 

"Ahmn, Suho,don't want to throw that away or give it back to me?" Hyo asked, a little puzzled since the bottle is now empty.

 

"Keeping little memories from you is allowed, right?" Suho said and Hyo blushed again, keeping her head low, she started walking and Suho followed after her soon.

 

The two kept a comfortable chat while walking down the hallways, ready to meet Hyo's friends so they can eat out.

 

 

Then while the two are now in front of hte school gates, Suho suddenly went to the rest room and excused himself. Texting the girls once more, Hyo sighed.

But suddenly yelped in surprise when someone tugged her to a corner.

 

 

 

"Hey!" Hyoyeon shouted at the person who pulled her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan.

 

 

 

"Hey there Blondie,  you know me right? yes, Luhan, the Soccer Ace of the school, ahahaah.. so.. okay.. sorry for that, actually I'm here to tell you a message." Luhan said and let go of Hyo, who glared intensely at him.

 

"You look cute you know what, I prefer chicks who are fighters." He said with a wink and Hyo only gaped open at the cockiness.

 

"Well anyways, Sehun asked me to tell you this, and being such a good friend, I did so." Luhan said and flashed his phone open.

Just with Sehun's name on a sentence, Hyo feels really uneasy and wants to hide in a corner immediately.

 

"W-what did he say?" She manged to ask with a stutter.

 

"uhmmnnn.." Luhan said while continuing to search for Sehun's text to him just earlier.

 

"Luhan?" Then Luhan raised his head and met Suho. Dang. he thought.

 

"What are you doing here, Lu?" Suho asked and even before Luhan can answer, "Are you saying something to Hyo?" Then there was a hint of irritation and warning in Suho's voice so Luhan kept his phone and smlied angelically like he usually do.

 

"Nothing Suho. Just bumped to her. Goodbye!" Then Luhan run fast leaving Suho no choice to have his answers.

 

"That's close. Whenever Suho talks in that way, something could happen and nobody would like it. So, he's really serious about that Hyoyeon." Luhan said when he got to a street.

 

Flashing his phone again, he read Sehun's message one more time.

 

 

 

You just can't forget me with Suho. He said.

I won't be the one to regret. You will.

 

 

Luhan chuckled. Sehun is densed but scary too.

 

This is fun, Luhan thinks and he just know to spice it up more.

 

 

 

 

 

unedited.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEYOWW :D

 

Yup. So that's how it's going. Acutally I don't have a plan for this fic, just whatever that comes to my mind will be typed by my fingers. Also forgetting some mistakes. lol.

 

 

Sorry if it's disappointing to some of you guys. I'll try harder and for those who's loving it, thank you :)

 

But thank you all, my subbbies, upvoters, viewrs, commentors and friends~!

 

MUWAH~!