VI.

Forget and Regret

 

 

 

 

Suho spotted a familiar guy in the mid of the crowd inside the cafeteria. He's currently with Hyoyeon and her other 3 friends as he invited them for a snack at lunch earlier, ignoring the stares people give them because Suho, one of Sehun's friends, who are really known widely in School, a member of the Student Council, always mangaes to be in the Top 20 in the whole school, and plus, his undeniably handsomeness, IS sitting with an also known (though negatively) ex-stalker/admirer of Oh Sehun, Hyoyeon, in the cafeteria, where almost all of the students could see them.

 

After squinting his eyes a bit, he finally recognized that it's Sehun, and dang, he's walking to their table. He doesn't really know why, but he really panicked inside, while thinking what he would do, it was too late already and Sehun is already standing in front of them.

 

All 4 pair of eyes darted behind Hyoyeon because Sehun is actually standing behind her back.

 

"Ahm.. Hyo-Hyoyeon Unnie.." Yoona stuttered while stopping munching her crackers.

 

"Hmn?" Hyo asked, not facing up while writing down her notes while sipping her Cola.

 

"Behind you, pabo." Sunny said, still straing at Sehun with a questioning face.

"Yah- Why are you calling me tha---" Hyoyeon finally looked up and was abotu to scold Sunny for calling her that when Taeyeon turned Hyo's head gently, to face her back.

 

"Hyoyeon.." Was all Sehun could mutter when the Blondie (A/N Since Sehun and Hyo are currently in blonde hairs and I'm used to calling Hyo blonde, we'll just have this: when I refer to "Blondie", it would be Hyoyeon and when it's only "Blonde" it's Sehun, okay? didn't get it? lol.) turned to him.

 

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon, surprisingly for Sehun, calmly asked. "Oh, I mean, well this is the cafeteria and all students could come here, but why are you standing behind me? Do you need to talk with Suho? Go ahead." She said and then faced her notes back again.

 

Sehun stood there motionless since it's been a while Hyoyeon talked to him, and that was the longest thing she had ever said that he heard. The 3 could only mentally clap at Hyo for being calm while talking to the person she's ex-crazy about, and Suho could only slightly frown because if Sehun really needs to talk to him, he wouldn't go as far to search for him and just call him by phone, and he also saw Sehun looking at Hyoyeon earlier as he walks to them.

 

"I want to talk to you, not Suho." Sehun said with a different gaze at Hyo. The people in the cafeteria seemed to stop at whatever they're doing at Sehun's words.

 

"The Sehun wants to speak with that stakerish girl? ew." A girl whispered to her friend.

"The heck os going on with Sehun, I thought he hates her?" The other girl answered.

 

Hyoyeon could only roll her eyes because she can practically hear them , like they do mean to let her hear those hurtful words. She was about to pick her things and rush out the Cafeteria when Suho suddenly spoke.

 

 

"Sorry Sehun, she's currently with us and we're in a middle of talking, I think it's a bit rude to ask her that." Suho said, standing up.

 

"Well I didn't rudely cut your conversation so if you'll just--" Sehun said facing Suho but Suho chuckled cutting him off.

 

"I just can't let that, why would I?" Suho said and Sehin cocked an eyebrow at the comment.

 

"And why you can't let her? Are you her boyfriend or something?" Sehun mockingly said.

 

 

 

Then it all clicked in Suho's mind.

 

 

 


 

 

Flashback..

 

 

"Are you crazy?" Hyoyeon asked with scrunched eyebrows as she looks at Suho.

 

"Well, first, I don't have any plan to just let you go easily like that especially it looks like you're not interested in anyone at the moment, second, I bet after that you would totally fall in love with me." Suho said with a confident smile.

 

"Wait. You, want to pretend as my boyfriend until I fall in love with you and then we'll be official at that time, and also my way to forget Sehun? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Hyo exploded, her ears turning red, a thing that happens when she's really getting mad.

Suho scoffed like it's not any crazy idea as Hyo said. "Pft. C'mon Hyo, nothing's going to be lost." He said and Hyo cuold only facepalmed.

"Do you even know yourself?" She said and Suho looked confused.

 

"Well, I'm Suho--"

 

"That's the problem!" Hyo exclaimed and Suho could only tilt his head.

"Argh." She exhaled and stepped closer to Suho.

"You.." She said and Suho sliglty blush at the close distance, realizing Hyoyeon's more beautiful up-close and he wish he'll be the only one to see this beauty. ever.

 

"...being the 'Kim Suho' of this freaking school is the problem. Even if we're just going to pretend, I bet your fans would be so irritated and they'll definitely bug the hell out of me." She honestly said and Suho could only laugh a little. Hyo felt a bit offended since she's deadly serious about that but here goes Mr.Perfect laughing at her.

"And why are you laughing?" She said, crossing her arms.

 

"Well, for your information, my fans are the finest and kindest ones compare to Kai's and Luhan's, whose fans are so creepy that one time we caught them lit candles infront of the two's pictures while murmuring words I don't even want to tell you." Suho said and Hyo didn't nudged even.

 

"Okay, they're so kind that they'll participate in our pretending. I promise. We've done that kind of thing before when I forgot my bag containing all my subject folders and they pretended to my teachers I was in clinic as I take an hour ride back home and an hour again to school." Suho said and Hyo shook her head in answer.

 

"I .. I just can't get involved with anything or anyone that is connected to Sehun.." Hyo mumbles as she lowers her head. Suho bit his bottom lip and held Hyo's shoulders.

"Believe in me, I would never ever dare to hurt you, I'm different from the ohter guys, I promise, just give me one chance. please." Suho said with a very sincere tone.

 

But before Hyo could answer, the girls already called her back because class is starting in 2 minutes.

 

Suho squeezed her hand before she walks away to her classroom.

 

 

 

 

Flashback end..

 

 

 

 


 

 

"And why you can't let her? Are you her boyfriend or something?" Sehun mockingly said.

 

 

 

Then it all clicked in Suho's mind.

 

 

 

Suho looked at Hyoyeon who worriedly glanced at him, "This is getting embarassing, help me." Hyo whispered, Suho caught the words.

 

Suho cleared his throat.

 

 

"Apparently, YES."

 

Sehun frowned and balled his fists.

 

Yoona's eyes widen.

 

Sunny muttered under her breath, "WHAT?!"

 

Taeyeon dropped her cup of ice tea.

 

 

Hyoyeon could only gape open and stare at Suho.

 

A moment of silence took over the entire place.

 

Hyoyeon put a handkerchief in her face and picked her things and went out, the other 3 trailing behind her.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon went out for a while from their house as her mother needs more vegetables for their dinner. Stretching her arms out from a long time of typing her project in Language, she didn't noticed a certain person sitting on the last stair of their house's front. Still streching out, she stumbled on her feet as she stepped into the person's feet. Thankfully, her face didn't hit the ground as the person had safely wrapped his arms around her slim waist. Automatically, Hyoyeon held into the person's neck as shock still taking over her, then after a couple of seconds, she finally realized their rather, awkward position and she straightened herself and made a bow to the person.

 

"Ah-ahm, that's very embarassing but thank you for saving me from that fall." She mumbles still bowing and heard a light chuckle from the said person. Still lowering her head, she took notice at a familiar pair of shoes, like she had seen it before, like many times before. Encouraging herself that it couldn't be a kidnnaper or holdapper or someone, she slowly lifted her face and shock was flastered on.

 

 

"He-hello." The guy greeted and Hyo's jaw dropped. Before she can run back into their house, the guy held up his hands to his chest, referring that he means no harm, "Wait, I won't hurt you.. I .. I just want to see you.. and talk. If! if, you just want to." He said as his hands lower and he pushed them inside to his pockets. Hyo blinked her eyes in confusion and cleared .

 

"I believe we have nothing to talk about." She said with a slight glare. The said guy sighed and looked straight into Hyo's eyes.

 

"I do. Please. I-I just want to .. fix us--" But before he can even end his sentence, Hyo spoke again,

"There's no US, Can't believe I'm the one telling you that between you and I." She said. And the guy held into her wrists but she shook them away.

 

"Just." She inhaled. "Go home." then exhaled and turn her back to their house.

 

"Good night, Suho." With that, Hyoyeon closed the door and Suho can only stare in sadness.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Inside her room..

 

Hyo sniffles as she remembers the incident two days ago.

 

"How could I go to class tomorrow? I bet people would .. argh.. I can't even imagine it anymore.." She said and plums down in her bed.

 

Reaching her arms to her head, her phone suddenly rang and she groaned in annoyance.

 

 

"Who in the world of Unicorns would text someone at 1:52 a.m.?" She huffs as she slides her phone open.

 

 

"Hyoyeon. It's Sehun." She reads straightly.

 

1..2..3..

 

"SEHUN?!"

 

 

 

 

unedited.


 

 

 

AYO READERS! Oh so yeah. I'm back. lol. Well you are all so cruel because you picked the choice I less want but ehehhehe, it has its own advantages though.. SO.

 

hmn. I'll be updating slower but the chapters will stay long as good. or not. ahahahahaha. /kidding.

 

 

 

MUWAH~!

 

ps. no specific date or when wil I update next. JUST WAIT.

 

 

lol.

 

You know you love me guys.