teaser. VI. homigosh can't believe I just did this.

Forget and Regret

hokay. Actually, I've been super freaking busy, depressed, sick (my cheeks are swollen for days until now), and my unicorn dad is making me worry with him being sick too, so yeah I'll leave this teaer to you guys, throw me tomatoes all you want, but I'm really trying.... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. lol.

 

 

 


 

Hyoyeon went out for a while from their house as her mother needs more vegetables for their dinner. Stretching her arms out from a long time of typing her project in Language, she didn't noticed a certain person sitting on the last stair of their house's front. Still streching out, she stumbled on her feet as she stepped into the person's feet. Thankfully, her face didn't hit the ground as the person had safely wrapped his arms around her slim waist. Automatically, Hyoyeon held into the person's neck as shock still taking over her, then after a couple of seconds, she finally realized their rather, awkward position and she straightened herself and made a bow to the person.

 

"Ah-ahm, that's very embarassing but thank you for saving me from that fall." She mumbles still bowing and heard a light chuckle from the said person. Still lowering her head, she took notice at a familiar pair of shoes, like she had seen it before, like many times before. Encouraging herself that it couldn't be a kidnnaper or holdapper or someone, she slowly lifted her face and shock was flastered on.

 

 

"He-hello." The guy greeted and Hyo's jaw dropped. Before she can run back into their house, the guy held up his hands to his chest, referring that he means no harm, "Wait, I won't hurt you.. I .. I just want to see you.. and talk. If! if, you just want to." He said as his hands lower and he pushed them inside to his pockets. Hyo blinked her eyes in confusion and cleared .

 

"I believe we have nothing to talk about." She said with a slight glare. The said guy sighed and looked straight into Hyo's eyes.

 

"I do. Please. I-I just want to .. fix us--" But before he can even end his sentence, Hyo spoke again,

"There's no US, Can't believe I'm the one telling you that between you and I." She said. And the guy held into her wrists but she shook them away.

 

"Just." She inhaled. "Go home." then exhaled and turn her back to their house.

 

"Good night...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho." With that, Hyoyeon closed the door and Suho can only stare in sadness.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

AHAHHAAHHAHAH. Thought it was Sehun? lolololol.

 

ANSWER THIS POLL BTW. I really need it, the future of my fics depends on this.

 

 

ps. I actually want A. cuz I'm always having a hard time making long chapters after updating to make up for the lost time and it won't be that SHORT though on the other hand, slow updates will not make my sched any tighter, I'm very busy outside, even if u see me online, I'm actually making a project or reading ohter fics since I'm a bookworm/ fic-worm lol. made that one. but well, I gave u guys this poll. lol.